When Calls the Heart

When Calls the Heart TV show on HallmarkNetwork: Hallmark Channel
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: January 11, 2014 — TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Erin Krakow, Daniel Lissing, Lori Loughlin, Chelah Horsdal, and Martin Cummins.

current TV show

TV show description:
Based on books by Janette Oke, this historical drama revolves around Elizabeth Thatcher (Erin Krakow), a young teacher who’s been accustomed to high society life. Her life changes dramatically when she receives her first classroom assignment in Coal Valley, a small coal mining town where life is simple, but often fraught with challenges.

Abigail Stanton (Lori Loughlin) is a wife and mother whose husband (the foreman of the mine) and a dozen other miners have just been killed in an explosion. The newly widowed women find their faith is tested when they must go to work in the mines to keep a roof over their heads.

Elizabeth charms most everyone in Coal Valley — except Constable Jack Thornton (Daniel Lissing). He believes that her wealthy father has doomed the lawman’s career by insisting he be assigned in town to protect the shipping magnate’s daughter.

Living in a 19th century coal town, Elizabeth must learn the ways of the frontier if she can ever hope to thrive in the rural west on her own.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the When Calls the Heart TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Denise December 9, 2014 at 10:32 am

Love this TV series!!! Sooooo tired of all the Reality series and extreme violence on TV. Please let us know when “When calls the Heart” will return!

AT November 12, 2014 at 8:26 am

My DVR still has the “When Calls The Heart” series set up to record. PLEASE, bring it back, don’t disappoint my DVR :-) … seriously though, our family is anxiously waiting!

L.R November 12, 2014 at 8:21 am

Renew it PLEASE!!!!!! My kids keep have been asking me when the series will start again. Please!!!!!

Lynda bell November 9, 2014 at 8:53 pm

Please renew this show. … We love it!

Wanda Wyatt November 6, 2014 at 5:02 pm

Please let this program be renewed. I think it is a wonderful series.

Anonymous November 5, 2014 at 1:52 pm

I love this show can’t wait to watch it again. I record them so I can watch them later.

Jae October 27, 2014 at 9:12 am

Please, please, please don’t cancel this show! It is such a sweet and loving show. Hands down When Calls the Heart is better than Scandal could ever be!

Bea Pazokh October 26, 2014 at 12:51 pm

Please do not cancel “When Calls the Heart” it is the sweetest and loving clean show there is. Why do we have to give in to lust and filth. please listen to us, a few people if you aren’t making a lot of money do it for God He will reward you for it.

Deb October 18, 2014 at 2:08 pm

Please don’t cancel. Nice to see something else besides reality tv! It’s a nice wholesome story line.

Sheila October 17, 2014 at 7:16 pm

I loved the series of – “When Calls the Heart”. I found it to be a clean, decent show and found myself looking forward to the time when it came on. I would love to see it renewed.

Eileen Barner October 9, 2014 at 9:58 pm

I loved the series, and was looking forward to the second season, which I thought was announced to start the end of September. What happened??

M Tisdale October 8, 2014 at 3:00 pm

Renew show for 2015 season. Enjoyed show very much. We love watching this show and can’t wait to see what the next season brings!!!

Anonymous October 16, 2014 at 12:01 pm

WHY won’t they tell us when the new season starts?! I’ve been looking everywhere and I can’t find a date. Have you heard anything?

admin October 16, 2014 at 12:14 pm

You can’t find it because Hallmark hasn’t decided or announced a date yet. Sometime in 2015.

Gina October 3, 2014 at 11:17 pm

Great series – PLEASE DON’T CANCEL! My husband andI love the show and
so do many of our friends – best thing on TV in a long time!