Zero Hour: Cancelled Series Returning

Zero Hour canceled show returnsABC has announced that they’re bringing Zero Hour back — at least for a little while. The network cancelled the show after three low-rated episodes and pulled it off the schedule.

They’ve now decided to let viewers see the remaining 10 installments. A pair of Zero Hour episodes will air on Saturday, June 15th, at 8pm. Single episodes will be broadcast each week after that, until the two-hour series finale on August 3rd.

NBC recently announced plans to run unaired episodes of their Do No Harm series over the summer as well.

What do you think? Do you plan on watching the leftover episodes of Zero Hour? Do you think you’ll watch them “live,” on-demand, or online?

Anita Orton August 3, 2013 at 11:20 pm

It had a slow start, but after I figured out what was going on, became captivated. Hope they bring the show back, would love to see how they keep the story-line going. Saturday nights were dreadful until this program.

Kathy July 28, 2013 at 6:51 pm

I love Zero Hour & will watch it all the way to the finale. It is a great show. It might have had a slow start but I think anyone that has seen the other episodes love the show unless they don’t like shows on the end of time. Anyway I love it.

Laura July 19, 2013 at 6:40 pm

I loved the 3 episodes before it was cancelled. Didn’t realize it was back until last week while scanning the On Demand menu. Will have a marathon catch up and then watch the remaining episodes live.

Shell July 5, 2013 at 4:48 pm

This show is amazing I just found it and watched the first 7 episodes on demand and I’m anxiously waiting for tomorrow’s episode! These show writers are very creative I’m sure they could bring this back and give people more time to fall in love as I know they will!

Maria June 29, 2013 at 8:59 pm

Bring it back please! Finally a show worth watching! So tired of the reality shows.

David Dean June 22, 2013 at 9:20 pm

We (my wife) just finished watching the first five episodes and we were thrilled!! Cant wait until more are released by ABC on demand! Yes, it is no surprise that the show would be cancelled and brought back temporarily. I think it makes for a great mini series, because of the interest it stirs. After the clocks are found where can they go?? I don’t know, but I think they should not look to go further than a great finish!! Maybe it could spawn another series with a different theme, if mankind survives!

Carol June 22, 2013 at 7:22 pm

I will catch up on demand as I missed the June 15 episodes and hope to watch this June 22 episode live. I was very surprised and pleased when I saw it on the grid for this evening as I read it was cancelled. Welcome Back…

pete June 22, 2013 at 6:50 pm

not really surprised that it will be cancelled. i LOVE the show, but where can they go with it after they find the clocks, etc.
i’ll be sorry to see it go!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOE AND EMILY BRADFORD June 21, 2013 at 11:03 pm

WE CAN’T WAIT TO WATCH ZERO HOUR !!! BEST SOW ON TV IN YEARS…PLEASE BRING IT BACK TO ST AY !! WE WATCH ONLINE AS WE LIVE IN A RURAL AREA AND DO NOT HAVE LOCAL CHANNELS….

CB June 21, 2013 at 6:51 pm

About time they bring this excellent series back…love Anthony Edwards and the series writers are excellent. Hope it comes back for good!

By the way, please bring back Secret Circle too!

Jake June 20, 2013 at 6:32 pm

and for those commenting that they want season 2, don’t bother! It got terrible ratings and has already BEEN cancelled.

Jake June 20, 2013 at 6:31 pm

While the show is a little corny, and totally ridiculous in it’s plot. I am genuinely entertained by it, so what more can you ask for from a TV show? I love conspiracy stuff, so this one (albeit a very average show) is right up my alley. I hope the finale actually wraps up the show nicely–in my opinion this is better suited as a miniseries so maybe it will be ok that it’s been cancelled.

Becky June 19, 2013 at 10:25 pm

I definitely watch this captivating show!!!!!!!!!!!!