Betrayal: Season One Ratings

Betrayal TV show ratingsABC hasn’t had ratings success on Sundays at 10pm in awhile. Pan Am, 666 Park Avenue, GCB, and Red Widow were all cancelled. Will Betrayal be a different story and end up renewed for a second season? Time will tell.

On Betrayal, the extra-marital affair of two professionals gets even more complicated when their families end up on the opposite sides of a murder trial. The cast includes Stuart Townsend, Hannah Ware, Henry Thomas, Chris Johnson, Wendy Moniz, Braeden Lemasters, Elizabeth McLaughlin, and James Cromwell.

5/11 update: Betrayal has been cancelled by ABC and won’t return for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.45 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like Betrayal TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Patsy July 20, 2014 at 7:36 pm

Bring back Betrayal. Betrayal and Revenge are the only two shows that I ever enjoyed watching and look forward for each new episode. Please take off all these cop show that are really dumb. Some of the shows are so bad that my IQ drops every time I view them.

C Simpson July 13, 2014 at 12:41 pm

Please bring a second series back to our screens. One of the best dramas I have seen. It has really kept me enthralled all the way to the last episode.

kay July 14, 2014 at 3:29 am

Please please please bring betrayal back…..finally a decent series on our tv. Love the story love the characters. Had me hooked……

kay thomas July 11, 2014 at 6:52 pm

Please please please please bring this show back………we need to see more its a brilliant show and has had me hooked from the start !!!!!

kay thomas July 11, 2014 at 6:47 pm

I have looved every episode of this setied. I have really felt for the characterd and their story. I am absolutley gutted its come to an end. I have several friends who watch it along with me and we get together and talk about it. I really wanted there to be another series and feel little robbed that we have had such a crappy ending. Its typical that the minute we get a decent series on our tv no sooner does it end and your left wondering “WHY” ??????

Melissa Ellis July 9, 2014 at 7:24 pm

I loved this show Betrayal. it always kept my full attention. It needs to be aired on a better night and earlier time to help its ratings. Please bring it back.

Kathy July 9, 2014 at 9:58 am

I loved this show, please bring it back. I am sick and tired of getting interested in a show and then the network cancels it. It makes me want to stick to watching movies only on the movie channels. That way I won’t be disappointed because the network can’t cancel it and you get to see the outcome or the end. Give the show a chance an renew it at least one more season. I’m sick of all the reality shows on TV!!!!!!!!!!

Tracey July 7, 2014 at 10:59 pm

Please bring this show back, loved it!

Michelle July 5, 2014 at 11:40 pm

Please bring back Betrayl!!! Different day and time would make a big difference. Love that show!!!

sarina July 3, 2014 at 2:50 am

Bring betrayal back!! Amazing show, crappy time slot. Guarantee you switch it to a Wednesday or Sunday at 8 or 9 there’d be viewers. I’m addicted…so much amazing plots to develop…come back!!

Anonymous July 3, 2014 at 2:46 am

I love the show the time slot sucks…different time slot different results….I’m addicted bring it back!!!

Brooke June 30, 2014 at 10:50 am

I cannot believe the show has been cancelled, bring it back not only do I love it but wim addicted… If needed move the time or change the date!

Anonymous June 29, 2014 at 1:25 pm

Please bring back betrayal. It was a really good show.

Lisa June 22, 2014 at 3:37 am

Please please come back with season 2! I’m addicted!

Debbie Rogers June 20, 2014 at 11:09 am

Please do not cancel….. If they ratings are not that good, please move it to a different night and/or time.

pat June 21, 2014 at 12:27 pm

Do not cancel betrayal good plot only a matter of be creative

K-Martin June 11, 2014 at 3:27 pm

Pleaseeeeeee bring back betrayal omg luv that show