Betrayal: Season One Ratings

Betrayal TV show ratingsABC hasn’t had ratings success on Sundays at 10pm in awhile. Pan Am, 666 Park Avenue, GCB, and Red Widow were all cancelled. Will Betrayal be a different story and end up renewed for a second season? Time will tell.

On Betrayal, the extra-marital affair of two professionals gets even more complicated when their families end up on the opposite sides of a murder trial. The cast includes Stuart Townsend, Hannah Ware, Henry Thomas, Chris Johnson, Wendy Moniz, Braeden Lemasters, Elizabeth McLaughlin, and James Cromwell.

Update: Has Betrayal been cancelled?

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.45 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like Betrayal TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Christie January 20, 2014 at 8:34 pm

This is by far one of my favorite shows. I look forward to it all week long. Please don’t cancel the show. I think it would be a hue mistake. There needs to be at least a season two to tie up loose ends. DON’T CANCEL!!!

Sharon January 20, 2014 at 8:19 pm

This series should be renewed. The story is interesting and the acting is good. ABC keeps canceling series without giving them a chance to develop a following. Both Lost and 24 never would have made it past the first year the way that ABC is currently treating new series.

cher January 20, 2014 at 8:13 pm

Love it!! Please don’t cancel!!

Cindy January 20, 2014 at 7:32 pm

I love this show, started watching after Revenge and was instantly addicted. Please do not cancel this! Move it to another night or network, but it truly has a following due to excellent writing and great actors! Give new shows at least 2 seasons before pulling the plug or people will not bother tuning in if everything get canceled.

Anonymous January 20, 2014 at 7:17 pm

It would be a travesty to cancel this show .

renay January 20, 2014 at 7:17 pm

I HOPE U DON’T CANCEL BETRAYAL, I LOVE THE SHOW. IT’S ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS ON TV. IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYTIME. I LIKE A SHOW ON SUNDAYS ON CH. FIVE, U TAKE THE DAMN SHOW OFF. AND THERE HAS BEEN SOME GOOD SHOWS ON. I HOPE TO SEE A SECOND SEASON OF BETRAYAL!!!!!!!

Robin January 20, 2014 at 7:16 pm

Please have a second season ABC! LOVED this show! I could not wait to watch it every Sunday night!

Ralph January 20, 2014 at 5:57 pm

One of the best shows, pity the writers took the easy way out with the ending, worse still all the loose ends, like where did the kid get the gun from?

Glo January 20, 2014 at 5:47 pm

They need to make a second season! Love the show!

Anonymous January 20, 2014 at 5:08 pm

LOVE IT!

Norma Muller January 20, 2014 at 5:02 pm

Love the show!! So much happens in just one episode. Storylines are great! The actors make you struggle whether to like them or not because they’re so good. I look forward to Betrayal but I think the time slot really stinks! The number of viewers is growing slowly but another season and it will be explosive!! ABC owes the viewers another season!! You will be sorry if you cancel Betrayal because you’ll lose me as a viewer and others!!

Christie January 20, 2014 at 8:35 pm

I 100% agree with this comment!!

BETTY January 20, 2014 at 4:53 pm

PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL…THIS IS THE BEST ON TV NOW…..WANT 2ND SEASON…..CLIFFHANGER WAS GREAT…SO UNEXPECTED

Carol January 20, 2014 at 4:26 pm

Please don’t cancel this show. Best show on TV!!!! There needs to be a season 2.

doris January 20, 2014 at 4:11 pm

PLEASE! KEEP THIS SHOW!!!! It’s my favorite! (and I hate reality shows-I refuse to watch them) The last show wrapped things up for everyone except we don’t know who was she meeting in the restaurant at the very end? Was it Jack? I hope so! I can see the next season with her husband winning the election and she and Jack keep on betraying everyone with their affair! Keep this going!!!

juedy January 20, 2014 at 3:30 pm