Betrayal: Season One Ratings

Betrayal TV show ratingsABC hasn’t had ratings success on Sundays at 10pm in awhile. Pan Am, 666 Park Avenue, GCB, and Red Widow were all cancelled. Will Betrayal be a different story and end up renewed for a second season? Time will tell.

On Betrayal, the extra-marital affair of two professionals gets even more complicated when their families end up on the opposite sides of a murder trial. The cast includes Stuart Townsend, Hannah Ware, Henry Thomas, Chris Johnson, Wendy Moniz, Braeden Lemasters, Elizabeth McLaughlin, and James Cromwell.

5/11 update: Betrayal has been cancelled by ABC and won’t return for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.45 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like Betrayal TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

508 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Christie says

This is by far one of my favorite shows. I look forward to it all week long. Please don’t cancel the show. I think it would be a hue mistake. There needs to be at least a season two to tie up loose ends. DON’T CANCEL!!!

2. Sharon says

This series should be renewed. The story is interesting and the acting is good. ABC keeps canceling series without giving them a chance to develop a following. Both Lost and 24 never would have made it past the first year the way that ABC is currently treating new series.

3. Cindy says

I love this show, started watching after Revenge and was instantly addicted. Please do not cancel this! Move it to another night or network, but it truly has a following due to excellent writing and great actors! Give new shows at least 2 seasons before pulling the plug or people will not bother tuning in if everything get canceled.

4. renay says

I HOPE U DON’T CANCEL BETRAYAL, I LOVE THE SHOW. IT’S ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS ON TV. IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYTIME. I LIKE A SHOW ON SUNDAYS ON CH. FIVE, U TAKE THE DAMN SHOW OFF. AND THERE HAS BEEN SOME GOOD SHOWS ON. I HOPE TO SEE A SECOND SEASON OF BETRAYAL!!!!!!!

5. Ralph says

One of the best shows, pity the writers took the easy way out with the ending, worse still all the loose ends, like where did the kid get the gun from?

6. Norma Muller says

Love the show!! So much happens in just one episode. Storylines are great! The actors make you struggle whether to like them or not because they’re so good. I look forward to Betrayal but I think the time slot really stinks! The number of viewers is growing slowly but another season and it will be explosive!! ABC owes the viewers another season!! You will be sorry if you cancel Betrayal because you’ll lose me as a viewer and others!!

7. doris says

PLEASE! KEEP THIS SHOW!!!! It’s my favorite! (and I hate reality shows-I refuse to watch them) The last show wrapped things up for everyone except we don’t know who was she meeting in the restaurant at the very end? Was it Jack? I hope so! I can see the next season with her husband winning the election and she and Jack keep on betraying everyone with their affair! Keep this going!!!