Betty White’s Off Their Rockers: 2011-12 Season Ratings

Betty Whites Off Their Rockers ratingsHere are the ratings for Betty White’s Off Their Rockers, the new TV series in which senior citizens turn the tables on the younger generation and play all sorts of tricks, stunts, and practical jokes. The first season of Betty White’s Off Their Rockers airs on the NBC network.

These are the TV show’s ratings for the 2011-12 season, the best way to tell if Betty White’s Off Their Rockers is going to be cancelled or renewed for season two.

Final Thursday averages: 4.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 16.59 million total viewers.

Episode 01-12: Wednesday, 05/23/12 (season finale)
1.5 in the demo (-6% episode-to-episode change) with 5.39 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.62 in the demo with 6.14 million.

Episode 01-11: Wednesday, 05/16/12
1.6 in the demo (+14% episode-to-episode change) with 5.52 million; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.63 in the demo with 6.20 million.

Episode 01-10: Wednesday, 05/16/12
1.4 in the demo (0% episode-to-episode change) with 5.18 million; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.63 in the demo with 6.27 million.

Episode 01-09: Wednesday, 05/09/12
1.4 in the demo (-7% episode-to-episode change) with 5.00 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.66 in the demo with 6.39 million.

Episode 01-08: Wednesday, 05/09/12
1.5 in the demo (+7% episode-to-episode change) with 5.20 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.69 in the demo with 6.57 million.

Episode 01-07: Wednesday, 05/02/12
1.4 in the demo (+8% episode-to-episode change) with 4.90 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.71 in the demo with 6.76 million.

Episode 01-06: Wednesday, 05/02/12
1.3 in the demo (-24% episode-to-episode change) with 4.91 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.77 in the demo with 7.07 million.

Episode 01-05: Wednesday, 04/25/12
1.7 in the demo (+6% episode-to-episode change) with 5.83 million; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.86 in the demo with 7.51 million.

Episode 01-04: Wednesday, 04/18/12
1.6 in the demo (0% episode-to-episode change) with 5.98 million; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.90 in the demo with 7.92 million.

Episode 01-03: Wednesday, 04/11/12
1.6 in the demo (-11% episode-to-episode change) with 6.06 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 2.00 in the demo with 8.57 million.

Episode 01-02: Wednesday, 04/04/12
1.8 in the demo (-31% episode-to-episode change) with 7.40 million; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 2.20 in the demo with 9.83 million.

Episode 01-01: Monday, 1/16/12
2.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 12.26 million total viewers; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 2.60 in the demo with 12.26 million.

The premiere of Off Their Rockers was surely helped by having the 90-minute Betty White’s 90th Birthday: A Tribute to America’s Golden Girl special as a lead-in. Off Their Rockers got a positive start and stands as NBC’s second-highest rated half hour series of the season.

What do you think? Do you like the Betty White’s Off Their Rockers TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

95 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Ralph says

Please bring back Betty White’s “OFF YOUR ROCKER!”
    So damn funny. DO NOT CANCEL! Poor advertising
    I see as problem.

2. Patti says

Oh my, PLEASE, PLEASE RENEW THIS SHOW!!
    So refreshing, skits hilarious! Give it more of a chance
    Then to jump into cancellation! You should advertise it more.
    Please bring it back.

3. Janet B says

I absolutely LOVE Betty White. Her show is funny. Some say it is tasteless, or crude. but you have to realize that the show is meant to show old people shocking young people. Those who don’t like it…change the channel! I hope that the show continues to be broadcast next season. We desperately need comedy on TV, and less reality (which is not reality) shows!

4. Marilyn says

I definitely DONT think its “tasteless” at all in any way. I’ve always planned on being the exact same way when I’m old. You’ve got to have fun! Just because you get old doesn’t mean you should just lay around and quietly waste away at home. You’re never too old to have fun! In some ways, its because of the stereotypes that you can have even MORE fun as an old person. I think Betty White’s a brilliant inspiration with her show.

5. Charlean says

Karen, if that is all you remember about the show, your mind is in the wrong place.
    NBC didn’t do much advertisment on it, so people are just now finding out about it. I have been telling all that I know and they watch and love it. I hope NBC doesn’t cancel it like they do a lot of good shows, such as “Harry’s Law.”

6. tom says

I love love love this show. It’s hilarious! It’s great to know that betty can still crack me up. My fam and I tune in each week and laugh our butts off. It’s great to laugh, you haters should try it sometime.

7. kathy says

I have been a fan of Betty’s for years. It is disappointing to see her close her career at age 90 with such a tasteless show. Do you really think our young people benefit seeing older people, who should have our respect, making fools of themselves? I watched her 90th birthday party and then a preview of this show. I found no redeeming feature. So many of you think there is nothing wrong watching two elder ladies approach a young man on the street and tell him, “you’re sexy”? Then offer him a “three way”, a senior sandwich.” People fear getting old and this feeds the delusion that if you act young and stupid, you are young. Our youth need decent role models. They are more difficult to find in today’s culture. It’s all about money and ratings, made on the backs of decent people.

8. KAREN says

CANCEL IT? ARE YOU OFF YOUR ROCKER? PLEASE, PLEASE DON’T! BETTY WHITE HAS BEEN ONE OF MY FAVORITES. BLESS HER HEART! I HAPPENED ON THE PROGRAM ON 6/13/12. IF THERE EVER WAS AT TIME I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH IT IS NOW. LOST MY JOB, INCOME IS VERY LOW AND NO JOB PROSPECTS FROM WHAT I CAN SEE. CAN I BE ON THE SHOW? I WOULD HAVE A BALL. AGAIN, PLEASE DON’T CANCEL. IT IS VERY UP LIFTING. IN BAD TIMES THERE IS NOTING LIKE A GOOD LAUGH. BEST I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME.
    YOU GO, GIRL!

• Michael Clark says

As we all know, a show is only as good as the execitives make it or it’s sponcers that
      bring the revenue, so the execitives can continue making their salaries.
      In my view there needs to be more opportunity in the entertainment industry for more
      versatility of culture and less jewish favortisum.
      Stop hiring friends and relatives, and start looking at how any wonderful and talented
      people are out there that will connect with the general public, as the 40- 70 age group
      seems to not play into your concerns as they should.

9. ChaChaBoricua says

I love Betty White’s Off Their Rockers! Unlike everything else on TV, it’s funny without being vulgar, racist, or sexist!

10. K says

I have a suggestion. Have an elder riding his/ her chair on wheels not knot knowing he/she is going to bump into another elder riding his/her motor scooter. They give each other dirty looks and start talking smack to one another and start racing with their moto scooters. That will be awesome.