Capture: Summer 2013 Ratings

Capture TV show: canceled or renewed?On Capture, contestants try to survive a Hunger Games-like competition and win a lot of money. Meanwhile, The CW network is hoping that the series will attract a lot of viewers. Will Capture be a ratings success and see a second season or will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned.

Below are the TV series’ ratings for the Summer 2013 season, the best way to tell if the show will be cancelled or renewed for another season. Capture typically airs on Tuesday nights and there are 10 episodes. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so check back to see how things are going:

Final season averages: 0.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 0.84 million total viewers.

Episode 01-10: Wednesday, 09/25/13 (finale)
0.2 in the demo (0% change) with 0.58 million (-16% change).
Season averages: 0.33 in the demo with 0.84 million.

Episode 01-09: Tuesday, 09/24/13
0.2 in the demo (-50% change) with 0.69 million (-27% change).
Season averages: 0.34 in the demo with 0.87 million.

Episode 01-08: Tuesday, 09/17/13
0.4 in the demo (0% change) with 0.95 million (+2% change).
Season averages: 0.36 in the demo with 0.89 million.

Episode 01-07: Tuesday, 09/10/13
0.4 in the demo (+33% change) with 0.93 million (+11% change).
Season averages: 0.36 in the demo with 0.88 million.

Episode 01-06: Tuesday, 09/03/13
0.3 in the demo (-25% change) with 0.84 million (-16% change).
Season averages: 0.35 in the demo with 0.87 million.

Episode 01-05: Tuesday, 08/27/13
0.4 in the demo (0% change) with 1.00 million (+11% change).
Season averages: 0.36 in the demo with 0.88 million.

Episode 01-04: Tuesday, 08/20/13
0.4 in the demo (+33% change) with 0.90 million (+20% change).
Season averages: 0.35 in the demo with 0.85 million.

Episode 01-03: Tuesday, 08/13/13
0.3 in the demo (0% change) with 0.75 million (-7% change).
Season averages: 0.33 in the demo with 0.83 million.

Episode 01-02: Tuesday, 08/06/13
0.3 in the demo (-25% change) with 0.81 million (-13% change).
Season averages: 0.35 in the demo with 0.87 million.

Episode 01-01: Tuesday, 07/30/13
0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 0.93 million total viewers.
Season averages: 0.40 in the demo with 0.93 million.

This reality series debuted on par with The CW’s Perfect Score disappointing premiere a few weeks earlier.

What do you think? Do you like the Capture TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Cliff September 28, 2013 at 11:25 pm

The entire season was too well scripted. It felt like the people in charge were tweaking the circumstances way too much. If all the events, choices, chances, obstacles, and goodies were really random I wouldn’t have been able to predict over 3/4 of everything that happened. I was really hoping this show would be what Survivor, The Colony, and all the other shows were missing. I missed half of the episodes because I don’t like watching scripted shows (and yet still knew what happened without a friend having to catch me up). I won’t watch it if there is another season.

Jacob N. September 28, 2013 at 11:28 pm

Agreed. Glad I wasn’t the only one who knew which team was going to win. Ridic. I figured it out by episode 3. And you?

Ann October 1, 2013 at 8:43 am

How did you figure it out? I mean it was obvious in the last episode that green were going to win because they put in so much about his mum. We never heard what most of the other teams were going to spend the money on.

charlie mannix September 27, 2013 at 8:04 pm

Sorry folks this show was terrible….. the host was terrible and all in all the vibe was silly. Reality shows have to step it up to compete for viewers who really want to see something exciting with tougher type hosts.

Joseph G. September 27, 2013 at 4:55 am

This show was great, I loved the design of the game, the twists, and the drama, I hope it gets brought back for another season!

alex September 26, 2013 at 5:25 pm

This is one show i do not want to see canceled.i miss all my other shows just to watch capture.hope to see more seasons

Andrea September 26, 2013 at 5:20 pm

I really really hope this show gets renewed. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

alex September 26, 2013 at 3:15 pm

Please dont cancel this show keeps u on the edge of ur seat.this is one show i would really love to be on

Mary Fisher September 26, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Congratulations Green Team! I’m really happy for you both and well done. Teal Team congrats on second, you made it a great last hunt. I was on the edge of my seat. Here’s to hoping for a second season of Capture!!!

Anonymous September 26, 2013 at 10:43 am

Please renew this show I am tired of loving a show and it getting taken away. This show is exciting

Mary Fisher September 26, 2013 at 12:43 pm

Agreed.

Capture Fan September 25, 2013 at 12:57 pm

I really really like Capture. It’s different and it’s fun to watch. I truly hope that CW renews the show for another season. I would definitely watch it.

Mary Fisher September 25, 2013 at 8:15 am

Love love Capture. I agree with previous statements, don’t cancel this show because of lower than expected ratings. Please Please CW give it a second season :-)

David September 24, 2013 at 10:47 pm

I really like it i never missed an episodes i would love to see another season please don’t don’t cancel the show .

Lauren September 24, 2013 at 10:32 pm

My daughters and I love Capture! It’s the one show we really try to watch together. Please renew for next summer!

Chelsy September 21, 2013 at 8:15 pm

My mom, sister and I all really enjoy watching capture. It’s fun to watch the team rivalries and the betrayals as well as experience the comraderie of the teams. I like the teal team the best so far, but all are fun to watch. I hope the show will be back next season!!

Donna Snyderman September 19, 2013 at 7:23 am

I love the show Capture – Please don’t cancel it. I would love to see a second season.
I love the adventure and the fact that you always have to be sharp and on your toes, constantly thinking and plotting – - against other teams. Dont let ratings do in the show . You have to give a show a chance to grow.

Donna S.

David September 24, 2013 at 10:51 pm

I agree with you they do not need to cancel the show

Stephen Isaac Baboolall August 7, 2013 at 8:53 pm

I loved the show Capture is excellent to me. You a chance and see how far will it go.
Just gie a chance but I will like to see a second season of Capture is nice fun but think on your feet. I see it and I love it

From Stephen Isaac