Castle: Season Six Ratings

Castle TV show ratingsThe ratings for Castle have been coming down over the last couple seasons. Will they keep falling? Could the show end up being cancelled or is it almost sure to be renewed because of syndication profits? Stay tuned!

On Castle, Rick (Nathan Fillion) and Kate’s (Stana Katic) relationship continues to evolve while they continue to solve crimes. The show also features the talents of Susan Sullivan, Molly Quinn, Jon Huertas, Tamala Jones, Seamus Dever, and Penny Johnson Jerald.

5/8 update: Castle has been renewed for a seventh season.

5/13 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings in context.

For comparisons: The fifth season of Castle averaged a 2.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 10.18 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like the Castle TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a seventh season?

Kay Besescheck July 11, 2014 at 4:28 pm

I hope Castle isn’t cancelled because I love this program, and the same with Bones. There are so few decent shows on t.v. now. Most shows are disgusting. I find these two shows very interesting, with a little of everything; suspense, romance, comedy, and they are not dirty.

Cynthia l woodcwarner June 23, 2014 at 8:46 pm

don’t you dare take Castle off the air. I look forward to this show every week and plan on purchasing the whole castle series. I will hunt you down like a dog if you take this show off the air. it is one of the few shows with quality left.

Chris - PA June 15, 2014 at 11:27 am

This is one of the most entertaining shows on TV. It combines drama with romance , a truly excellent combination. I tell everyone about this show and they love it.
NEVER cancel it.

Liz June 10, 2014 at 12:08 am

I have just recently started watching Castle in re-runs on TNT. I hadn’t really known anything about it. I believe it needs more advertising and a different time slot on ABC. Please don’t cancel it. It has become my second favorite show on television. I wish I had discovered it earlier.

Judy June 4, 2014 at 6:01 pm

What is the brand and color of the lipstick that Kate Becket wears on the series? I am a fan and hope it’s not cancelled.

larry pettit June 3, 2014 at 11:34 am

My wife and LOVE this show. Please, please don’t cancel it.

darlene May 29, 2014 at 12:29 am

Think the shows that always get cancled are the ones that are good entertainment and people just want to watch reality shows they can watch other peoples missery I like this show and hope it don’t get the ax I’m tired of reality shows taking all the tv times I watch tv to. Be entertained if they take this off this and all the other ones I will stop watching tv