Castle: Season Six Ratings

Castle TV show ratingsThe ratings for Castle have been coming down over the last couple seasons. Will they keep falling? Could the show end up being cancelled or is it almost sure to be renewed because of syndication profits? Stay tuned!

On Castle, Rick (Nathan Fillion) and Kate’s (Stana Katic) relationship continues to evolve while they continue to solve crimes. The show also features the talents of Susan Sullivan, Molly Quinn, Jon Huertas, Tamala Jones, Seamus Dever, and Penny Johnson Jerald.

5/8 update: Castle has been renewed for a seventh season.

5/13 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings in context.

For comparisons: The fifth season of Castle averaged a 2.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 10.18 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like the Castle TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a seventh season?

jo Ann April 22, 2015 at 6:44 am

Agree time for Castle and Bones to go!

Steve Huish April 22, 2015 at 9:04 am

Castle is still a lovely series and has been very well written. However, the thrill of ‘will they or wont they’ has gine I am afraid. The story lines are still very well thought out but sadly no writing can replace that excitement. Therefore, unless sonething radical happens I can see the series slowly being withdrawn because the ratings have gone down and sadly will continue to go down.

Lesa April 6, 2015 at 7:45 pm

They need to keep Castle going.It is a great show so please do not canceal castle.

Evelyn March 31, 2015 at 6:35 pm

It looks lime my two favorite shows are being canceled. It makes not really care if I even have a TV. I am so hoping that Castle and Bones will be saved.

mike S March 30, 2015 at 9:28 pm

Best series still on television, after 7 seasons not to many series can make that claim

Stephen Huish January 30, 2015 at 6:49 am

Castle is just a wonderful series full of clever detective stories and a wonderfully evolving romance mixed with very good screen writing.
I live in London UK and can’t keep my hands off the dvd box set. This is the best detective duo since Moonlighting in the 80’s and best here since Bergerac.

Please please never stop making them as there so entertaining. The only series I would say is on a par in the UK with Castle is Sherlok.

All the best
Steve Huish
UK

Livus48 January 22, 2015 at 12:55 pm

Still the best show on TV ,keep it on,and continue to be amazed

jet January 22, 2015 at 4:52 pm

very good program worth keeping

S.Orms February 14, 2015 at 6:26 pm

I totally agree with you. Only show I make a point of watching!

Judy January 22, 2015 at 11:48 am

Please leave Castle on!!!! One of the few shows that have interesting murders mixed with a bit of comedy – and no 4letter words being bleeped out or naked sex scenes!!!! Please leave us something decent to watch! I never miss it!!

Anonymous December 2, 2014 at 2:06 pm

Keep it going !!! Never miss Castle

Anonymous April 16, 2015 at 7:00 am

Love This Show! It’s the Only show my husband and I will watch together!

Holly Dodzian April 16, 2015 at 3:20 pm

I love Castle too. The ONLY show I look forward to on TV. My husband and I will watch it together. Please do not cancel this show. Thank you.