Castle: Season Six Ratings

Castle TV show ratingsThe ratings for Castle have been coming down over the last couple seasons. Will they keep falling? Could the show end up being cancelled or is it almost sure to be renewed because of syndication profits? Stay tuned!

On Castle, Rick (Nathan Fillion) and Kate’s (Stana Katic) relationship continues to evolve while they continue to solve crimes. The show also features the talents of Susan Sullivan, Molly Quinn, Jon Huertas, Tamala Jones, Seamus Dever, and Penny Johnson Jerald.

5/8 update: Castle has been renewed for a seventh season.

5/13 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings in context.

For comparisons: The fifth season of Castle averaged a 2.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 10.18 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like the Castle TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a seventh season?

FKL May 28, 2014 at 8:17 pm

I just discovered this show and trying to catch up (need to get all the shows to watch). Please do not cancel this show. I love it!

Rebecca May 28, 2014 at 6:00 pm

Castle, one of he best series on tv today. Nathan and Stana reminds me of Hart to Hart series. The best of the best in an acting ensemble. PLEASE DONOT CANCEL. I have all of the seasons on dvd. GREAT series . Fantastic writing and directing!

Angel Feliciano May 28, 2014 at 11:46 am

Hello to be honest,i didn’t had an idea about this show till a couple of weeks ago. I watch an episode and i was hook,i got all the seasons and i watch them all and while trying to find out when the next season its coming out i am seen the want to cancel for no ratings…..i just found out about this show a couple off weeks ago…..so maybe its poor advertisement the show is fantastic and i want to know whats going on….if people can watch law and order for how many years now and it always goes back to the same…bad guy does it,lets find him and put him to jail in every episode….castle has a twist….comedy….romance…horror…drama…you never know what the heck are the going to do next……lol……please advertisement its the key for everything….get some one new in there and keep the show going its an amazing show…..thank you for reading

john taylor May 23, 2014 at 9:19 am

i think it needs to be renewed. i wan’t to know what happens after the firery last episode leaving us to believe that castle and kate will never get married. i think they should go on and get married.

Agnes Gubernard May 20, 2014 at 7:09 pm

Please do not cancel CASTLE, I want to see their wedding, and I love watching this on
Monday night.

Niecy May 18, 2014 at 5:02 pm

I love the show. Have to watch it on demand usually ad l have to get up so early now.

TJCR May 14, 2014 at 9:07 pm

I Love Castle, and am so happy it has been renewed. I wish it were earlier, such as 8:00 rather than so late.

Can’t wait for the wedding, that should be spectacular from hair-dos to dress right down to the shoes.

Anonymous May 14, 2014 at 1:47 pm

Please do not cancel castle…
Can please renew the series… It’s the only American drama’s I watch over and over…
And I would really love to see at least a proper ending.. I mean episode 23 of season 6 ended quite nothingness..
So, please dont cancell the show just like that..

Louise-DK May 13, 2014 at 4:30 pm

For a moment I was scared a happy end was on the way. Why?? A happy end would make me think that there would be no season 7! But 4 month is a long time waiting to find out what happend to Rick … :-)

Isis May 13, 2014 at 12:39 am

PLEASE don’t cancel I love this show but if you do at least show rick and
Kate getting married. Please just RENEW

Isis May 13, 2014 at 12:41 am

I will be your best friend if You Renew the show

Anonymous May 13, 2014 at 1:29 pm

It’s already renewed!

Gil May 12, 2014 at 11:26 pm

Did not like the season finalie tonight. You have lost many fans over this tasteless ending.

tin May 8, 2014 at 11:22 am

please don’t cancel castle. I love that

Lori Payne May 8, 2014 at 10:35 am

Payne family loves neighbors, renew

Lori Payne May 8, 2014 at 10:34 am

Please do not cancel neighbors, it’s actually just a good family comedy.

Lori Payne May 8, 2014 at 10:33 am

I love this show, it’s one I can watch with my family, do not cancel, and please don’t cancel neighbors either. We love it.