Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CBS TV Shows [12/6/12]

cbs canceled and renewed tv shows 2012-2013Will your favorite CBS TV series be ending soon? Has it been cancelled already? Which TV shows have already been renewed for next season? Whose fates are undecided?

Here’s a list of all of the regular CBS TV shows that have aired (or are expected to air) during the 2012-13 season — roughly September 2012 – August 2013. (I’ve also included Summer 2012 shows because some people will be looking for them.)

Using this “cheat sheet” you can tell where your favorite CBS television program stands; how many episodes are in the current season, when it’ll be back on the air and, of course, if it’s already been renewed or cancelled.

Click here for a more recent list.

Here are listings for the other networks: ABC | The CW | FOX | NBC

Rules of Engagement 7 (13 eps) debuts 2/4/13
Survivor 26 (?? eps) debuts 2/13/13
Two and a Half Men 10 (?? eps) not cancelled or renewed yet
Undercover Boss 4 (?? eps) not cancelled or renewed yet
Unforgettable 2 (13 eps) debuts Summer 2013
Vegas 1 (21 eps) not cancelled or renewed yet

If you can’t find a particular CBS program on this list, it may have been cancelled last season (2011-12) or the one before that (2010-11) — time flies doesn’t it! For a list of cancelled or ending shows from all networks, you can go here. It may also be possible that we missed something so feel free to let us know in the comments below.

What do you think? Which CBS TV shows will be cancelled? Which ones are you hoping will be renewed?

26 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. says

I feel that is one of the such a lot significant info for
    me. And i’m happy reading your article. But want to observation on some normal issues, The site taste is ideal, the articles is in point of fact great : D. Excellent process, cheers

2. Lauren says

I’m worried for The Mentalist. That character has such amazing appeal and yet they keep moving the show around. I see 10 commercials for person of interest for every one mentalist commercial. So not cool. Simon Baker was nominated for an Emmy for acting. I don’t think any CBS show in recent history can boast that claim and yet, what does CBS do? They treat it like the red-headed step-child

3. David says

Good shows get cancelled and while the stupid and idiotic reality shows stay on the air. All the reality shows have a few things in common: 1) they are cheap to make, 2) There is no short of idiots willing to act like a fool to be on them, & 3) their stupidity dumbs down any intelligence that their viewers have. I use to like Amazing race, only because of they toured the planet and got to learn about different cultures. I stopped watching it, because I was tired of the whining and constant complaining of the idiots on the show. “oh they screwed us, they don’t play fair” man grow up it is a game show where only one team can win. The only good thing about reality shows is I watch less tv.

4. Carol and Marty Fox says

PLEASE BRING BACK “DOGS IN THE CITY”!!! WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT AND HOPE IT IS BACK FOR A SECOND SEASON. JUSTIN IS GREAT, AND THE SHOW IS SO INFORMATIVE. IT HELPED US WITH OUR LITTLE DOG AND I AM SURE MANY FEEL AS WE DO THAT IT IS A FABULOUS SHOW.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW!!!

• Anonymous says

I totally agree-please bring “Dogs in the City” back-Justin is great. Love that show & learned a lot from him that helped me with my schipperke & now my German Shepherd. Please Please Please do not cancel :)

• LTW says

Watched one episode of CSI Miami, Caruso is such a one-dimensional actor. Was glad when he left NYPD Blue. Hated the scripts when Laurence Fishburne was on CSI, he is really a good actor. Like the direction show has taken with Ted Danson, starting to get interesting again. Keep CSI. Have not watched CSI NY in a couple of years, wouldn’t miss it if it was cancelled.

5. Adam Decker says

Are you sure that Survivor isn’t renewed yet? I know they aired a promo for new contestants but that doesn’t mean that there will be two more seasons after this. Just thought that I’d bring this up.

6. says

What happened to Dogs in the city with Justin Silver???? Bring it back.. our family love that show, get rid of some of the crap. The show was very entertaining and informative too!

7. geri says

My favorite shows are mostly on CBS, beginning with Person of Interest. I also like Blue Bloods, Criminal Minds, NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, The Mentalist, CSI, CSI NY, Hawaii Five-O, Vegas, and Elementary. I will also watch Unforgettable when it comes back on. I watch three shows on NBC, one on the CW. The other channeks that I watch are cable channels. They have better programing than all of the other broadcast networks.

• Robin says

I like your taste in tv….

CBS is definitely the best network, having the best shows today.
      I love CSI NY, Hawaii 5-0, Bluebloods among others that CBS broadcast every week.
      But I do hope that these specipic three would last longer than what people except from them.