Devious Maids: Season Two Ratings

Devious Maids season two ratingsLast year, the ratings for Devious Maids started low but grew over the course of the season. Will they keep rising in season two or will they fall? Will this Lifetime series be cancelled, or renewed for season three? Stay tuned.

Devious Maids revolves around a group of Latina maids who work in the Beverly Hills homes of wealthy and powerful families. The large cast includes Ana Ortiz, Dania Ramirez, Roselyn Sánchez, Judy Reyes, Edy Ganem, Susan Lucci, Rebecca Wisocky, Tom Irwin, Grant Show, Drew Van Acker, Mariana Klaveno, Brianna Brown, Brett Cullen, Wolé Parks, Mark Deklin, Joanna P. Adler, Colin Woodell, and Dominic Adams.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.81 million total viewers.

For reference: The first season of Devious Maids averaged a 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.53 million viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Devious Maids TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for season three?

Katalina July 19, 2014 at 12:32 am

You have got to keep this show going! It’s very enteraining and addicting. I love the actresses and it helps that they are well connected on the show. Unfortunately due to the economy I am unemployed and cannot afford even basic cable to cut expenses otherwise I could be added to the ratings list to boost the viewers numbers.

I personally had a challenging year 2013 with the loss of my hubby, his mom, then my car, job and home. This show takes me away from thinking of those stressors and that is great to be able to get away for 42 mins and be entertained.

Im going to purchase Season 1 on dvd so my daughters can watch it too. Im sure theyd love it just as I do. Great two seasons — bring on Season 3!

Maybe if Carmen cannot find a place to stay you can bring back the Russian house manager and have them be roomies. I liked their rapport.

Emma July 18, 2014 at 4:37 pm

Do. Not. Cancel. The. Show.
Please !!!

sarah July 18, 2014 at 2:47 pm

from holland please let the show go on!!!!!
i must see more

Michelle July 17, 2014 at 10:45 pm

Renew! Renew! Renew!!!!!! And get rid of Pablo;)

Debbie July 17, 2014 at 9:16 pm

Renew !!!!

Jennifer Tuft July 17, 2014 at 10:52 am

Uhhhh….RENEW!! If I don’t get to see what happens after that season finale, I will not be a happy camper!

kimberly July 16, 2014 at 11:25 pm

Renew it! Just kill off Marisol. She’s hard to take. Give her kidney to Genevieve. Make Carmen actually work, and bring back her boyfriend from Season 1. Have Rosie be happy but either take away all Spence’s money and have her work, or have Spence get a new job and have Rosie struggle with having amid of her own. Change nothing about Evelyn, Adrian, Zoila (get rid of Pablo for good!) and Genevieve, besides the new kidney. Bring in some new rich folks to work for – let ‘em move into the house that Marisol vacates to be closer to Nick in prison. Send Valentina to fashion school in NY and have her bring along Remy to work in a clinic or something, but have them visit occasionally because they’re adorable and because their moms would be sad.

I have some opinions on this matter.

Anonymous July 16, 2014 at 9:05 pm

Renew

A.D. Adams July 16, 2014 at 11:28 am

After that season finale, you can NOT cancel this show!

R.A. July 16, 2014 at 9:12 am

DEVIOUS MAIDS is definitely a keeper. Sometimes the script is a little loosey-goosey, but that can be fixed. It is entertaining. Isn’t that what counts, ENTERTAINMENT???

Marty July 15, 2014 at 6:04 pm

Definitely RENEW the series. I would also like to see each series available for purchase on DVD. This is a great drama/mystery show, always interesting to watch!

Angela Perez July 14, 2014 at 10:21 pm

I really love this show and I bielive that this is best show so far. Please don’t cancel this, my life would be over

Angie July 14, 2014 at 10:18 pm

PLEASE I BEG YOU DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW I LOVE IT PLEASE PLEASE !!!! MY FAVORITE SHOW WITH DRAMA, ACTION , MYSTERY…. And more. Just please this show is really interesting and I love it. I BEG YOU NOT TO CANCEL IT

Wendy July 14, 2014 at 9:30 pm

Best program ever do not cancel everybody in England love it does that go towards the ratings

Anonymous July 14, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Dont cancel, this is a great show!