Dracula: Season One Ratings

Dracula TV show on NBC ratingsThe peacock network has found ratings success with the dark Grimm series on Friday nights. Is there room for another spooky thriller or will Dracula be cancelled quickly like so many other series? Stay tuned!

NBC’s Dracula is a retelling of the classic Bram Stoker story. In London, Dracula (Jonathan Rhys Meyers) is posing as an American entrepreneur while he seeks revenge on those who cursed him. He doesn’t count on falling in love with a woman (Jessica De Gouw) who looks just like his deceased wife. Others in the cast include Thomas Kretschmann, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Victoria Smurfit, Katie McGrath, and Nonso Anozie.

5/10 update: NBC has cancelled Dracula after one season and 10 episodes.

Final season averages: 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.25 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Dracula TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Drew July 21, 2014 at 10:58 am

Wow, the only thing I watched on NBC. I was really looking foward to his revenge for blowing up his factory. But the actor for a dropout will do well where as NBC who knows.

Carol July 21, 2014 at 2:50 pm

It is not coming back.(((

Drew July 21, 2014 at 10:58 am

Drew July 21, 2014 at 10:55 am

Too bad Dracula was cacelled. You dont know something good unless you dont have it. Like Ray Donovan.

Kasey poore July 18, 2014 at 5:21 pm

Please please renew the Dracula tv show. I am absolute in love with this show I would hate to see it cancelled when it is just now getting good. Please I beg you bring it back on

kate June 19, 2014 at 9:31 am

As we Texas women have been known to say -put a fork in me,I’m done.We are going netflix/hulu etc.I expect this to be going w/the true future of viewing.My sister is excited all the time about something she saw on there that I can’t get w/my bloated cable.By the way seniors,don’t be afraid of this,she & I are in our 60′s.Hoping to find Dracula or something as good on there.I am tired of paying more to see less.Bless all y’all who tried to get their attention &save this exceptional series.

Jessica Achatz June 19, 2014 at 12:42 am

I am completely devastated to hear of the saw that this show could be cancelled is one of the best series that has came along in a very very long time please renew Dracula is the best story and everybody I know is absolutely in love with it

Brenda Gnader June 19, 2014 at 8:53 am

Sorry to tell you Jessica, but the show has been cancelled. I am very disappointed also because I love the show and everything about it.

marian e parker June 18, 2014 at 3:36 pm

please renew Dracula there is a big difference in Grimm and Dracula. Grimm has a different storyline every week and Dracula is a continuation of the previous week. Dracula is a great series.

Glo June 17, 2014 at 6:41 pm

This is one of the best shows on tv. Please renew 2nd season.
TV Execs need to wise up. If not I will be signing up for Hulu& Netflix’s.
Would be great if one of them would pu series