Love in the Wild: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Three?

Love in the WildIt looks like NBC has lost their affection for Love in the Wild. The series won’t be coming back this summer, isn’t part of the 2013-14 season schedule, and has been dropped from the network’s website.

Hosted by Darren McMullen (season one) and Jenny McCarthy (season two), Love in the Wild ran for two years and 16 episodes.

In the series, 10 men and 10 women are paired into couples and compete in challenges together. The winners spend a night in a resort together and then, the next morning, new partners are chosen. In the end, one couple ends up winning a trip around the world.

What do you think? Do you like Love in the Wild? Are you hoping that it returns some day?

320 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Teresa says

Makes no sense not to bring it back! I love this show. There are too many other stupid reality shows staying around. Please bring it back!!!

2. Gay says

This was a really kool show I really want it back the rest of the reality stuff is just stupid or boring BRING IT BACK

3. krystal Estes says

i just love this i really need it back plz come back love in the wild was one of my favorite shows and now i guess its gone put it back an you’ll get what you’ve been wanting it the best show during the summer me and my sister record it we watch it over and over again and we wish it was there all year.

4. Brenda says

Please O please bring it back!! I was so looking forward to a new season! This is probably on of the best shows I’ve seen in a very long time and I hate to hear that it might not come back

5. liah says

I was anxiously awaiting season 3 only to find out that there won’t be, I am really disappointed considering it’s one of my favorite shows :(

6. Casey says

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING IT BACK! That was one of my favorite shows!!! I was looking forward to watching season 3 and and very disappointed at NBC

7. Cheryl says

My daughter & I love Love In The Wild. We watched every week & look forward to it all year. Please BRING IT BACK. Stop canceling the best shows.

8. Rachel says

Oh no! I couldn’t remember when it aired so going online and finding out that it is cancelled threw me off.. My family and I loved the show! Sure hope it comes back!!

9. Brandi says

My husband and I love watching this show together. We liked the Season 1 host better, but liked the lodging tricks and the cast better on Season 2. Bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!