Mystery Girls: Season One Ratings

Mystery Girls ABC Family TV show ratingsTori Spelling and Jennie Garth have both been part of hit series in the past. How will their new Mystery Girls TV show do in the ratings? Will it be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned!

Airing on ABC Family, Mystery Girls follows a pair of former stars (Spelling and Garth) of a 1990s detective TV show as they open their own investigations agency in Beverly Hills. Miguel Pinzon plays their enthusiastic superfan and receptionist.

Below are the show’s TV ratings, typically the best way to tell if the series will be cancelled or renewed. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress:

Update: ABC Family has cancelled Mystery Girls after one season.

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to come by so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like the Mystery Girls TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Anonymous October 18, 2014 at 9:22 pm

Please renew this show is funny. Sooo tired of the shows about murder and bad language

April Lynn September 27, 2014 at 11:11 pm

I love the show and having them back together. I’m a huge 90210 fan.
I just think it needs a lil better writing. And Tori’s character needs
To be less ditzy please and so Fake like. It just needs alil changes that’s
All. I would hate for it to be cancelled.

Anonymous September 3, 2014 at 11:11 pm

Love the show renew please

Renee September 3, 2014 at 12:19 am

I think the show is adorable!! I look forward to watching it every week!! Cute and quirky

Anonymous September 2, 2014 at 10:43 pm

LOVE the show! I love how they came up wih a totally new show and characters, but makes you feel like it really is Tori and Jenni reliving their years on 90210. Great twist on reality and I love seeing them back together!

Linda Taylor September 11, 2014 at 6:15 pm

I love this show. Please bring it back!

Beth September 2, 2014 at 11:57 am

I hope it gets renewed. I like seeing Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling playing goofy-sided characters.

DOROTHY September 1, 2014 at 5:00 am

I THINK IT SHOULD BE CANCELLED.

KathyP August 31, 2014 at 7:34 pm

I have really enjoyed Mystery Girls it is so light hearted and sweet,Tori and Jennie are the perfect fit. I do like the receptionest also the cop and elusive husband just brought on. Ya it may seem a little slapstick but it is a comedy and it makes me smile and shake my head at their antics,oh to
be able to giggle for a bit is wonderful. There is so much seriousness in shows and real life a moment of joy is real reprev. I hope for season 2