Once Upon a Time in Wonderland: Cancelled Show Character to Live On

canceled once upon a time in wonderlandThough Once Upon a Time in Wonderland is ending its run on ABC tonight, at least one of the show’s characters is expected to return next fall.

Michael Socha, who plays Will Scarlet/Knave of Hearts on Wonderland, is set to reprise his character on the regular Once Upon a Time next season. The fantasy drama is down in the ratings but is still the network’s fifth-highest rated drama so its not going anywhere. Socha would be a series regular.

EW broke the news and noted that other characters from Wonderland could pop up but there aren’t any plans currently.

What do you think? Are Socha and his character a good choice to join OUAT? Who else from Wonderland would you like to see join the series?

Gary R April 26, 2014 at 8:36 am

I’d love to see Alice on Once Upon a Time.

The Jabberwocky, also. She is not only devilish, but very sexy

Brgy1717 April 10, 2014 at 6:41 pm

ANASTASIA AND WILL NEED TO BE TOGETHER ON ONCE UPON A TIME ! They worked to hard to be together to be separated

charlie volpe April 7, 2014 at 12:38 am

I think the Jabberwocky would be an awesome bring back! Could be tense for the Once characters.

Robb April 5, 2014 at 4:25 pm

I’m glad that abc had the decency to do a proper wrap up of the story instead of just ending mid thought. I liked the show, and look forward to seeing some of the characters in ouat.

Anonymous April 4, 2014 at 11:56 pm

I’m really sad that cancelled the show I was really hopping for a second season. I hope they reconsider

Kat April 4, 2014 at 5:41 pm

Yay! He’s my favorite! Though if his lady Anastasia isn’t with him, I’ll wonder why… O.o

Amelia April 4, 2014 at 5:10 pm

I love both Once Upon A Time and Once Upon A Time in Wonderland and I would really like the characters Will and Anastasia to go onto Once Upon A Time. I love them a lot and I know many people don’t like Anastasia but I really do and I do hope the reconsider and bring back Wonderland. I can’t wait for the 4th season!

Emma April 4, 2014 at 6:28 am

Yaaay! I’m sooo excited that Michael Socha will join the OUAT cast! :-D He (and Alice) was by far the best character(s) and actor(s) in Ouat in Wonderland. And I don’t think any of the other characters from Wonderland have anything to do in OUAT (except Alice).
Anyway, I was always rooting for Will, and I’ll be so glad to see him in Once Upon a Time! And I hope they do NOT bring Anastacia along! She was just AWFUL. Either the character were just horrible, or the woman playing her got really poor acting skills.
I always hoped for a love connection between Will and Alice to be honest.

I must say I’m not at all surprised that this show was cancelled. It was fun while it lasted, but I had no expectations for it to go on for several seasons. It wasn’t THAT good. But Michael Socha was THAT good! GREAT, FANTASTIC that he’s coming to OUAT! Can’t wait! :-D

Catherine Ramsey April 4, 2014 at 2:22 am

I’m heartbroken that the show has ended. It s my favorite even above once upon a time =(. Bring Alice back!

Adam Decker April 4, 2014 at 1:25 am

I knew that something like this would probably happen. I liked the ending, for the most part, since everything was wrapped up nicely. There’s potential for Jafar to become a villain again, although he just as easily could be gone forever. I plan to buy the complete series of Once Upon a Time in Wonderland as it is pretty good and underrated.

Marcy April 4, 2014 at 12:14 am

Anastasia!! If add Will they’ll have to add Anastasia!!

Marcy April 4, 2014 at 12:21 am

*They. If they add Will they’ll have to add Anastasia!! :)

James April 4, 2014 at 12:07 am

Once Upon a Time is going to be renew for the 4th Season?! :D But I can’t believe that Wonderland is cancelled! I hope ABC will reconsider.

dominique April 4, 2014 at 1:51 am

I agree. I love both shows and wish wonderland wasn’t ending so soon. I fell in Love with the show when Anastasia and Wills story came into play snd especially after Finally getting a chance to watch the latest episode 1×12. Sad, just as its getting deeper into great story lines its getting cancelled :-( ABC im just a high school educated some college classes taken U.S Marine, but if you give me a chance I would love to take part in helping you keep both shows separate but together.