Revolution: Season Two Ratings

Revolution season two ratingsLast season, Revolution was the highest-rated show on NBC but the ratings fell throughout the season, even with The Voice as a lead-in. What will happen now that the show’s been moved to Wednesdays? Will it see a third season or will it be cancelled instead? We’ll have to wait and see.

Revolution revolves around the Matheson family and others who live in a world where there is no longer any power. The cast includes Billy Burke, Tracy Spiridakos, Giancarlo Esposito, Zak Orth, David Lyons, JD Pardo, Stephen Collins, and Elizabeth Mitchell.

4/3 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

For comparisons: The first season of Revolution averaged a 2.6 rating in the demo and 7.21 million viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like the Revolution TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for third season?

Beth April 23, 2014 at 2:34 pm

I’m so sick of tv shows being renewed or cancelled base on 18-49 year olds. That age group does not watch tv, they are out partying or raising their kids. Bunch of BS no one cares about the older age groups who do all the tv watching.

Sue April 23, 2014 at 3:02 pm

I totally agree with you.

Beth April 23, 2014 at 2:34 pm

P J Szady April 23, 2014 at 12:10 pm

This is my favorite show currently on Network TV. NBC has done it a disservice by changing it from Mondays to Wednesdays . It has also caused a change in ratings due to its constant interruptions in scheduling due to unpredictable breaks. It most certainly needs to be renewed for a 3rd season. I am sure that many other fans would agree

Anonymous April 23, 2014 at 1:33 pm

I agree! I didn’t even know it was going in a break! I just realized there weren’t previews for the following week and each week after that I checked and nothing was there! Pretty upsetting :(

Amanda April 22, 2014 at 1:58 pm

I love this show!!! Please bring it back! I watch it every week!!!!

Michelle April 21, 2014 at 6:27 pm

DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW !!!!!! This is the best show on prime time !!!!!! Great characters with very talented cast.

James April 20, 2014 at 7:36 pm

The thing with the ratings kind of throws me off. We now live in a world where the average human being has to work two jobs to put food on the table. We completely miss primetime television. The ratings that they put up are very inaccurate. Don’t they understand that nowadays, most people watch Netflix and Hulu? I’m the type of guy that misses everything all week long, but then on a sunday when i have time to relax, I’ll marathon watch Revolution, Believe, Resurrection, The 100, Deadbeat, and many more!! They need to take the people who watch it later into effect as well and they’ll see just how popular the shows really are. Everybody watches everything…just not the minute it is aired.

Kim April 20, 2014 at 6:48 pm

Great story. Couldn’t wait for Wednesday to watch. It deserves to be renewed and the story played out.

Patrick April 19, 2014 at 12:31 am

I watch every episode love this series. What I don’t like is waiting so long for a new episode to come on. Hope it gets renewed I think there is more story to tell.