Vegas: Cancelled, No Season Two for CBS TV Show

Vegas TV show on CBSThis one doesn’t come as a surprise (unless you’re Larry King). CBS has cancelled Vegas after one low rated season. Dennis Quaid and company won’t be back for season two.

The series finale, titled “Sons of Nevada,” airs tonight.

What do you think? Are you sorry that Vegas has been cancelled? Why do you think that more people didn’t watch?

Becca August 9, 2013 at 12:35 pm

I loved this show and can’t believe it was cancelled!! Bring it back!!

Debra July 30, 2013 at 8:46 pm

I am so sorry to see this. My husband and I love this show. I wish you would stop cancelling good shows like this, everytime I get hooked on a show you cancel it and replace it with garbage. BRING IT BACK!

Pat Green July 30, 2013 at 4:37 am

What a shame…one.of the best shows on TV! All these stupid ‘reality’ shows survive while good shows get cancelled!

Mags July 28, 2013 at 2:05 pm

Loved Vegas – a great period piece which in its own way taught us a lot about the character of that era.
Sure, CBS, do your part to keep dumbing things down and I’ll be happy to move entirely to cable. Don’t forget, we can find some of that quality show on cable.

George Vega July 16, 2013 at 9:34 pm

Why ” Made in Jersey”? Great cast,excellent writing, and a plot. If you can’t find viewers for this, you are telling me that the viewing public is getting dumber and dumber. Reality entertainment, which is neither entertainment or reality. Lost another viewer.

gv

Mike July 13, 2013 at 4:00 am

This was a great show! I can’t believe CBS is cancelling it. Reality TV sucks but I guess it’s all about $$ and not about what the viewers want. How can you even guestimate the amount of viewers this show had with DVR’s and TIVO, etc. There is no way in hell you know what I’m watching. Everyone I know loved this show. So who are you polling?

Judy Edwards July 13, 2013 at 12:23 am

I agree with the others, Enough REALITY ignorance! Entertain me, I already know how reality is.

Margie July 10, 2013 at 8:41 pm

CBS – what in the world are you thinking? Are you making room for another stupid reality show that shows how absolutely ignorant “real life” people can be? What a crock! Maybe another network will pick VEGAS up and realize what a potentially great show this is!!! CBS – Wake up and get over the “reality” crap!
Dave & Margie
West Carrollton, OH

L Mayfield July 6, 2013 at 9:36 pm

My wife and I really enjoyed that show..We are in our 50s and finally a new show comes on that captures the imagination of the viewer and you guys shut it down…All these reality shows and stupid jumptrick games shows are terrible and we boycott the shows with homosexual themes and actors guess we will start reading more and watch television less!

L Mayfield July 6, 2013 at 9:27 pm

itamar July 6, 2013 at 10:08 am

Cancelled VEGAS ? I don’t believe….. YOU BLOCKHEADS !!!

Mike July 4, 2013 at 9:12 pm

All’s left is Mark Harmon!

woodster July 4, 2013 at 6:42 pm

As a British viewer I am sad that Vegas has been canned. Having visited Vegas this series was not only insightful but also well played by a great cast. Real shame! It really cheeses us Brits off how we get you’re shows but then bin them so soon.

ann & mike July 4, 2013 at 9:56 am

we loved Vegas, sorry it’s not continuing

Stevo July 2, 2013 at 5:58 pm

This is INCREDIBLE…FINALLY, a good show with great stars and great music…and what do you GENIUSES do at CBS? You CANCELED IT…YOU BLOCKHEADS!!! This is right up there with canceling Giligan’s Island, another stupid CBS move…and I”m still not over that one either…YOU BLOCKHEADS