Vegas: Cancelled, No Season Two for CBS TV Show

Vegas TV show on CBSThis one doesn’t come as a surprise (unless you’re Larry King). CBS has cancelled Vegas after one low rated season. Dennis Quaid and company won’t be back for season two.

The series finale, titled “Sons of Nevada,” airs tonight.

What do you think? Are you sorry that Vegas has been cancelled? Why do you think that more people didn’t watch?

Canceled and renewed TV show

417 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Debra says

I am so sorry to see this. My husband and I love this show. I wish you would stop cancelling good shows like this, everytime I get hooked on a show you cancel it and replace it with garbage. BRING IT BACK!

2. Pat Green says

What a shame…one.of the best shows on TV! All these stupid ‘reality’ shows survive while good shows get cancelled!

3. Mags says

Loved Vegas – a great period piece which in its own way taught us a lot about the character of that era.
    Sure, CBS, do your part to keep dumbing things down and I’ll be happy to move entirely to cable. Don’t forget, we can find some of that quality show on cable.

4. George Vega says

Why ” Made in Jersey”? Great cast,excellent writing, and a plot. If you can’t find viewers for this, you are telling me that the viewing public is getting dumber and dumber. Reality entertainment, which is neither entertainment or reality. Lost another viewer.

gv

5. Mike says

This was a great show! I can’t believe CBS is cancelling it. Reality TV sucks but I guess it’s all about $$ and not about what the viewers want. How can you even guestimate the amount of viewers this show had with DVR’s and TIVO, etc. There is no way in hell you know what I’m watching. Everyone I know loved this show. So who are you polling?

6. Margie says

CBS – what in the world are you thinking? Are you making room for another stupid reality show that shows how absolutely ignorant “real life” people can be? What a crock! Maybe another network will pick VEGAS up and realize what a potentially great show this is!!! CBS – Wake up and get over the “reality” crap!
    Dave & Margie
    West Carrollton, OH

7. says

My wife and I really enjoyed that show..We are in our 50s and finally a new show comes on that captures the imagination of the viewer and you guys shut it down…All these reality shows and stupid jumptrick games shows are terrible and we boycott the shows with homosexual themes and actors guess we will start reading more and watch television less!

8. L Mayfield says

9. woodster says

As a British viewer I am sad that Vegas has been canned. Having visited Vegas this series was not only insightful but also well played by a great cast. Real shame! It really cheeses us Brits off how we get you’re shows but then bin them so soon.

10. says

This is INCREDIBLE…FINALLY, a good show with great stars and great music…and what do you GENIUSES do at CBS? You CANCELED IT…YOU BLOCKHEADS!!! This is right up there with canceling Giligan’s Island, another stupid CBS move…and I”m still not over that one either…YOU BLOCKHEADS