Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Robert Williams February 18, 2013 at 10:58 pm

Great concept, poor execution. This show had way too many plot holes and contrivances to be taken seriously. I’ll stick around for a few shows, but so far I’d say it’s pretty bad.

Cheri February 18, 2013 at 1:27 am

Love the show – very intriguing. Hope this series continues! Great cast.

Evie February 17, 2013 at 11:30 am

Loved it looking forward to more thought it would repeat itself on Sat. night but didn’t of course hope ABC gives it a chance they are to quick to pull the plug

Anonymous February 16, 2013 at 8:16 pm

Bad acting

Kathy Windisch February 16, 2013 at 4:58 pm

Enjoyed the first show tremendously. Real cliffhanger! Hope to see it continue.
Agree- First rate cast.

Teddy Quick February 16, 2013 at 2:53 am

I agree! Definitely off to a good start! Exciting! Fast paced! It’s a keeper!

Gwen February 16, 2013 at 12:28 am

I watched the show last night and was very interested, I am looking forward to watching all of the episodes.

TexasBrownBear February 15, 2013 at 5:44 pm

I had not read anything about the new show and just happened to watch it. It is very good. Half way through the first program, I called someone to tell them about it. I hope it continues. I don’t have “the thing” to record a show so I’m hoping that it does not conflict with something I already enjoy. I liked “Zero Hour” so much that I think it will win out! I just hope it does not show a lot of people being horribly killed during WWII. I have a phobia about that — saw a film at an American Legion gathering in 1945 when I was about ten years old. I was told to go play in the park, but I wanted to see what I was not supposed to watch. I hid under a picnic table to watch the film.

jeff760 February 15, 2013 at 4:09 am

awful. flush the toilet and find some new ideas. i’ll read a book, thank you.

caddguy February 15, 2013 at 1:12 am

I think the show can end up as one of those that you “have” to watch. If the future episodes can live up to the first, I’ll be watching.
I will also mention to my friends that I enjoyed watching Zero Hour and that I think they will enjoy watching the drama.
There are so many “reality” type, bull… shows on these days, anyone with half a brain can hardly watch TV any more.
Thank you for this show. I hope enough people will watch to keep this show going.

Trish spence February 15, 2013 at 12:07 am

I’m enjoying the first in the new episode. Hope it continues.

Max Weinberg February 15, 2013 at 12:01 am

Very exciting idea for show
I look forward to watching it every week without fail

Max

William g JochimsenDblugj February 14, 2013 at 9:34 pm

elk February 14, 2013 at 9:27 pm

Music to loud!
What I could understand was good.
Needs a few Tweeks.

Anonymous February 21, 2013 at 8:33 pm

background noise is to loud. This must be fixed. otherwise good show.

Michael Abare February 14, 2013 at 9:19 pm

Zero Hour is off to a great start ! Had me hooked in the first five minutes!!
Fantastic cast ! Keep up the great show. Love it!!! :)