Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.

Series Finale:
Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Canceled and renewed TV show

645 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Connie Gray says

This was one of only three shows on TV that I looked forward to watching.
    Why would they put a new show lined up at that time with long standing favorites?
    It didn’t have a chance. This show made me uh, even think a little. Very exciting.
    Please move it to another time slot and try again. Its a shame to see this one fail
    and all the other junk shows succeed. Or should I be worried about America’s
    intelligence. (that diving show is beyond boring)

2. Richard Bains says

I really enjoyed the premis of the show. It held my interest with every episode. You leave some really lame shows on the air and take interesting show off.

3. Zack bellovich says

This is the reason most people are watching netflix!! This show was great with a solid story line and now it is cancelled WTF!!

4. Richard says

Once again a good show is canceled and all this reality crap is still on the air. I only watch about 5 hour os TV a week and it just went down to 4 hours.

5. Eva Nordstrom says

Very upset show was cancelled after just 3 shows. I think this show had a lot of history going for it. I hope they play the next 10 episodes and viewers numbers goes up.

6. su says

Cancelled? Why has this become a trend ? After whetting out appetite with -such a series with a captivating storyline? This sis not teasing-this is torture-Please let us not get all PC again –I speak on behalf of -10 friends and 5 family members at least not including relative who enjoy it but wont find it to raise their voices—-so you see-it must come back-…..does anyone even care about these comments??…..

7. says

I thought the show was really good. I would hope they would reconsider. I think too many changes were made around the time it aired and I think people didn’t get a chance to learn about or hear about it.

8. Doug says

This was a great show. What are the television networks thinking? So much garbage on TV and they pull a solid show with great acting and story line. It’s no wonder why my family is watching less and less network television.

9. Marianne says

Sorry to see this show go after such a brief time on ABC. I was really enjoying the history behind it and looking forward to following the journey to reach the final outcome. Hopefully someone will have a change of heart and bring it back!