24Network: FOX
Episodes: Ongoing
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: November 6, 2001 – TBD
Series status: Ended but then revived. Not cancelled yet

Performers include: Kiefer Sutherland, Carlos Bernard, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Dennis Haysbert, James Morrison, Elisha Cuthbert, Reiko Aylesworth, Jude Ciccolella, Kim Raver, D.B. Woodside, Roger R. Cross, Roger R. Cross, Penny Johnson, Penny Johnson, Glenn Morshower, Louis Lombardi, Gregory Itzin, Sarah Clarke, Carlo Rota, Jayne Atkinson, Eric Balfour, Xander Berkeley, Bob Gunton, Sarah Wynter, Leslie Hope, Cherry Jones, Peter MacNicol, Annie Wersching, James Badge Dale, Colm Feore, Jean Smart, Jeffrey Nordling, Jeffrey Nordling, Marisol Nichols, Rhys Coiro, Janeane Garofalo, Paul Schulze, Zachary Quinto, William Devane, Daniel Bess, Michelle Forbes, Geoffrey Pierson, Marci Michelle, Arnold Vosloo, Zeljko Ivanek, and Adoni Maropis.

past TV show

TV show description:
This thriller series follows the exploits of Los Angeles Counter Terrorist Unit (CTU) Agent Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) as he tries to safeguard the nation from terrorist threats.
spaceJack uses extreme methods often with great personal consequences. Each episode takes place essentially in real-time, with one episode filling one hour in a day in Jack’s life.
spaceImportant characters include President David Palmer and his wife Sherry (Dennis Haysbert and Penny Johnson Jerald); Jack’s daughter, Kim Raver (Audrey Raines); CTU techies Chloe O’Brian (Mary Lynn Rajskub) and Edgar Stiles (Louis Lombardi); Vice-President Charles Logan and his wife Martha (Gregory Itzen and Jean Smart); and CTU agents Tony Almeida (Carlos Bernard), Michelle Dessler (Reiko Aylesworth), and Nina Myers (Sarah Clarke).

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV show has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space

Linda B April 6, 2014 at 12:04 am

Bring Jack back. I could watch him 5 nights a week. Very good show. Loved Chloe. She made everything happen. ( Abby on NCIS is a lot like her) Great when there is a smart woman behind the man!!!

Anonymous September 20, 2013 at 7:28 am

Kiefer Sutherland will return in the title role of Jack Bauer, a secret agent who will stop at nothing to stave off impending attacks.

“It’ll be dictated by the plot,” Kevin Reilly, the chairman of Fox Broadcasting, told reporters at a conference call on Monday. He suggested that the time constraints would be liberating for the producers, who have a long time to work on the story: it is not expected to have its premiere until May 2014.

The new version of “24,” with the subtitle “Live Another Day,” will be shown for 12 weeks in a row as part of what Fox calls a “limited series” strategy. That means that it is intended to be a one-time event — though in television, those plans can always change. Mr. Reilly acknowledged that there could be more installments in the future.

(The network also has other “limited series” in the works, including “Wayward Pines,” starring Matt Dillon.)

admin September 20, 2013 at 8:08 am

Sammy Carson September 17, 2013 at 2:04 pm

I loved this show. Yes, there were times when it wasn’t 100%, but what long running program is? As far as I am concerned, as long as you keep me coming back, you own me! I have been following Kiefer Sutherland’s work since “The Bay Boy” in 1984 for which he won a Genie Award. I was thrilled when “24″ took off and he had found his strong place. I don’t get involved with his personal life as it is none of my business, his job is to entertain me, and make me believe he is the person he is portraying. I believed him and I believed in Jack Bauer. He was an everyday man that had to become a hero. He did so boldly, bravely and with honor. Yes, sometimes he had to go over the top, but we have “Black Opts” covert personnel out there that must at times visit and work in hell to get a job done that most of us either would not do or just don’t want to know about. Long live the patriot and welcome back.

24 addicted September 16, 2011 at 3:02 pm

please let us know when is the final season going to be released because i can’t wait anymore .

Maxine Tolbert September 7, 2011 at 10:51 am

I had always looked at 24. Couldn’t seem to wait for the next episode; but of course I did. My daughter gave me Season One and Two as a gift. I continued to revisit them. I wanted to get the rest of them. I’ve loaned them from other sources, but I am trying to find the finale. I really hate saying that, it sounds so FINAL. I really wish Jack would get yet another chance at it. It kept my attention and had me setting my tv time around it. Maxie

JerriFaye Thomason April 8, 2011 at 2:19 am

Last I heard you were bringing 24 back. It seems the only way to keep Kiefer out of trouble ~ Is to keep Jack in trouble. All be it, Jack’s trouble is saving the world. Bring 24 back it’s a great show.

M. Al-basaitah February 14, 2010 at 10:57 am

jack bauer is my favorite actor ever …

keep going 24 …

best regards

M. Al-basaitah

love24 December 13, 2009 at 9:48 am

24 is the merge of reality and unreality (human’s inner ugliness and heroic instances), please don’t take this away, don’t end 24. CSI can make it to Season 9 or 10, I am sure 24 deserve it too. Season 8 is way too short to end a great show!!

Sharon Wilson December 12, 2009 at 10:23 am

I have waited for each new season. this is my Favorite Show. Please keep this on. the cast and show seems so real.

Gracie November 27, 2009 at 5:15 pm

We thouroughly enjoy watching this show. Every bit of it keeps me involved. Of courrse we want to see Jack have a great relationship. Family, friends , foes and terroroists! How great for us!

Munira Kassim October 27, 2009 at 6:39 pm

Dear All Concerned with the Series 24

It is my pleasure to inform you that, every time we watch 24 episodes, we crave for more and Jack Bauer is the main flavour of it all. If Jack is not there or threatened by an illness or removal, we feel let down. Please let the Season keep coming!!!!! We Love you all at 24, especially Jack’s favourite, Chloe, and we say Thank you for keeping us entertained!!! Jack Bauer – You Rock!!! You, with all your Team at CTU. That goes the same to the FBI agents who made seson 7 very spiceful!! Please dont let Jack die, Let his Daughter save him!!!Bravo 24 Team!!! Why did Bill Buchanan had to die? Who will be Jack’s mentor now? We thank you all the Crews and stars of 24. Please dont let us down, we are waiting for Season 8, please Hurry.

You Faithful 24 Series Followers,