Allegiance: New CIA Drama for NBC

Allegiance TV show on NBCThe peacock network has ordered a new dramatic series called Allegiance. In the series, a CIA analyst discovers that his parents used to be Russian spies.

The cast includes Scott Cohen, Hope Davis, Margarita Levieva, Gavin Stenhouse, Morgan Spector, Annie Ilonzeh, Alexandra Peters, and Kenneth Choi.

Here’s NBC’s description:

ALLEGIANCE – Allegiance centers on Alex O’Connor, a young idealistic CIA analyst specializing in Russian affairs, who learns a shocking secret and his close-knit, affluent family is about to be split apart when its revealed that his parents, Mark (Scott Cohen) and Katya (Hope Davis) are covert Russian spies deactivated decades ago. But today the Kremlin has re-enlisted them into service as they plan a terrorist operation inside the U.S. border that will bring America to its knees. The cast also includes Margarita Levieva, Gavin Stenhouse, Morgan Spector, Annie Ilonzeh, Alexandra Peters and Kenneth Choi. Nolfi serves as executive producer with Avi Nir, Ron Leshem, Amit Cohen, Yona Wisenthal and Giyora Yahalom for Universal Television, Keshet Media and Yes!

No word on how many episodes have been ordered or when the series will air. We should know more in the coming week.

What do you think? Does this show sound like a hit or a flop? Will you check it out?

Tenisha April 10, 2015 at 5:00 pm

This is the best new show on television…. I hope they don’t cancel it

Laura April 9, 2015 at 10:16 pm

I LOVE this show! it is so disappointing to see that they have cancelled the show!! I would rather watch this modern day show then The Americans! I just realized today that the remaining shows are on Demand. This stinks.

Allan (AUSTRALIA) April 5, 2015 at 9:54 am

The NBC, have rocks in their head with just a well written series, great characters, good story line, its one of the best show to date especially here in Australia, NBC rethink your logic and you find its a great show, I can’t wait for the next episode, just wish there were a couple of more seasons to this fantastic show!!!!! WAKE UP NBC !!!!

Ia April 5, 2015 at 12:27 am

“Allegiance” was a great show! I really loved “Allegiance” even more than “The Americans”, because “The Americans” show about spies in ’80s, but “Allegiance” is more modern! This show has a great potential, so why those morons cancelled it?

ronnie horn March 31, 2015 at 3:54 am

you are crazy canceling aligenience you should cancel the slap

Tanya George March 31, 2015 at 1:50 am

I really love this show and I hope that NBC keeps it running!!

k. campbell March 29, 2015 at 3:04 pm

Really like this show please keep

Dee March 26, 2015 at 9:42 pm

I LOVE this SHOW!!! I hope they don’t cancel it. Or perhaps if the demand is great enough, Netflix will pick it up. I hope fans are aware that they can catch new episodes ON DEMAND on Thursdays, I guess after it airs online. Also, just visited the Masonic Temple in Philadelphia today. Had to see it in person after episode 4. The temple is absolutely breathtaking!!!