America Now: TV Show Cancelled, No Season Five

America Now canceledAmerica Now is ending after four seasons on the air. The syndicated lifestyle program which is hosted by Leeza Gibbons and Bill Rancic has been cancelled.

Raycom Media, which produces the daily show (via ITV Studios America) and covers all of its production costs, confirmed the cancellation.

America Now is a show we are extremely proud of,” said Paul McTear, president and CEO of Raycom Media. “We love Leeza, Bill, the content and the fact that it’s family friendly and advertiser friendly. But it failed to measure up, from a business-model standpoint.”

Combining original content with segments from local stations, the show premiered as a one-hour show back on October 30, 2010. In September 2011, it was downsized to a half-hour daily show but two episodes often aired back-to-back.

It’s unclear when the show will actually end but its expected to finish out the current season.

What do you think? Did you enjoy watching America Now? Are you sorry to hear that it’s been cancelled?

Anonymous October 26, 2014 at 8:31 pm

Sorry to see it go, enjoyed it very much. Want it back……..Don’t live the replacement.

olindaperez October 14, 2014 at 1:07 pm

why?????? this show was the awesomist show ever!!! I loved it…it was very informative…with products like: “what you buy on t.v” I loved it….I always looked forward to watching it…back to back….now they have old repeat shows yuk!!!! and boring…..
BRING THIS BACK!!!!!!!! why do the dumb stuff get to stay on?

Anonymous October 21, 2014 at 2:01 pm

I loved the show it had great info. Was really upset it was off the air

Anonymous October 13, 2014 at 10:13 am

Bring this show back!

Pamela October 7, 2014 at 10:25 am

Big mistake to cancel this show! The product reviews were so informative. The show was packed with info we can use and the hour flew by. Why couldn’t you try a different time frame if the current one wasn’t working? Everyone is in such a hurry to drop a show. It’s not like the producers and network suits don’t already have enough money. Keep a quality program on the air and make a little less money.

Carolyn Sines October 6, 2014 at 11:08 am

We watched the show every morning. It was very knowledgable on every day living. It sure is a show you can enjoy, instead of the garbage they have on the air now. Reality shows are pure nonsense and shouldn’t be aired. I hope you will put the show back on.

Maggie October 5, 2014 at 11:01 am

Bring this informative show back! Reality tv is junk and on the downward spiral. America needs this type of show.

Anonymous October 3, 2014 at 9:09 pm

I finally retired and thought I would get to watch America Now everyday, but I only got to see a few shows before it was cancelled. You made a mistake. This was one show worth my time to watch.

Concerned viewer October 3, 2014 at 12:08 pm

I am so sorry to see this show cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a great show without the usual crap and drama!!!! When do we the people get to see decent shows? What a shame! the information was good, the various insight into eating right and exercise was just enough not shoved down your throat and the product testing was good. The show was a really good show. No one had to sing, dance, go to court etc lol. What the heck happened? What a shame that good TV is not counted as good TV! But trash is (: .

Zula Slavick October 1, 2014 at 2:20 pm

Sorry the show was cancelled. I really enjoyed it.

Sherry Kachmarik September 26, 2014 at 10:50 am

I also forgot to add the crap you have on now sucks, food and fixing stuff up, I don’t see them lasting at all.. you have all kinds of food shows and hgtv. I think you made a mistake on taking it off, that hour my tv will be tuned to another channell

Sherry Kachmarik September 26, 2014 at 10:47 am

I am really sorry to see this show go, when it was on at 4 EST I could see it everyday, when it got changed to 10 EST I could not catch it again… It was a great show… very informational on many subjects. I think it would of made it if not put at 10 am

Ruby September 26, 2014 at 10:43 am

Sad love this program

Anonymous October 3, 2014 at 9:47 am

I really enjoyed the show. Very good information It stinks that all the stupid reality show keep showing and a good informative show is cancelled.