Believe: Season One Ratings

Believe TV show on NBC ratingsNBC has had success launching new shows after The Voice. Unfortunately, the ratings have often tanked once the show didn’t have that strong lead-in (Revolution, for example). Will Believe be a hit or will it be cancelled after one season? Stay tuned to find out.

Believe revolves around a young girl who has special abilities and the adults who are trying to protect her. The cast includes Johnny Sequoyah, Jake McLaughlin, Delroy Lindo, Kyle MacLachlan, Jamie Chung, and Arian Moayed.

5/9 update: Believe has been cancelled by NBC after one season.

6/16 update: You can see the latest night’s ratings in context here.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Believe TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Mary June 9, 2014 at 5:47 pm

Definitely do NOT want to see it cancelled..I love this show!!!!!!

Randy June 9, 2014 at 5:08 pm

There’s a minority of us out here that do not watch reality shows, we’re sick of vampires, and most of the sitcoms are not very good. We like Believe. Keep it on!

Brian June 9, 2014 at 12:56 pm

I love this show! NBC and so many broadcast networks are either putting out such underwhelming seen it a thousand times shows about lawyers, cops, and firefighters or stupid reality shows! This show had an intriguing aspect to it that separates it from all the rest and it made it a great show. If put in a better time slot for family’s to watch and promoting it correctly the show would have many more viewers. Plus it’s a show that would be gobbled up binge style once put on Netflix et al. It would be a timeless show that could produce revenue stream for a number of years for each season. The weekly viewer model needs to be rethought in this new era of television.

bobbie June 9, 2014 at 1:27 am

Sad to know Believe will not continue. I looked for to seeing it and even recording it so my family could see it. Sad, sad, sad Day!

bobbie June 9, 2014 at 1:27 am

Kendall June 9, 2014 at 1:02 am

Why does NBC continue to tease viewers with great shows, only to cancel them just as audiences are beginning to tune in and embrace the series??
It is so very frustrating to get hooked on a show just to have it cancelled!

Kathleen June 9, 2014 at 12:13 am

Don’t cancel the only show I watch on Sundays, love it, it makes a great ending to the weekend please

Anonymous June 8, 2014 at 9:08 pm

Would like to see Believe continued to next season. It’s a great show.

teacup1 June 8, 2014 at 8:00 pm

Please do not cancel Believe. I really enjoy and like this show. I just love the young girl and her character, (I happen to think she is great) and I think she plays her character well.
I happen to look forward to it each week. I’ll have to reduce my tv watching should it get cancelled, as some of the other shows well lets just say I can’t fathome they being allowed on tv.

Nacky June 8, 2014 at 7:44 pm

No, it should stay on the air..it’s a good show..I can’t wait for next season but u need to keep them on air in order to do that

Heidi June 7, 2014 at 11:18 pm

I can’t believe you are canceling Believe one of my favorite shows on tv. So sick of all the reality shows…great actors, enjoyable, clean, morales…of course it gets dropped. Very disappointed.

Anonymous June 6, 2014 at 10:46 pm

does anyone remember the show “the listener”? it only had maybe 5 episodes on nbc before they took it off the air.well that show was picked up by bbc and is on it’s 5th season.so if nbc doesn’t want it,some other channel should!!!!

Sebastian Castells June 6, 2014 at 9:23 pm

The ratings posted have flaws…you fail to take into account all of us that are waiting for the DVDs (cause we cannot afford to have DVRs to record shows for us). You may want to consider this audience as I’m sure it is rather large. I have only been able to watch some episodes due to schedule…plus, this is one of the best, most intriguing shows NBC has put out in some time. Please do not cancel!!!

Diane S June 6, 2014 at 4:33 pm

This is one of very few shows on TV I like, I am so disappointed they are canceling it! I think they put it in a bad time slot to be competing with Game of Thrones on HBO. This isn’t an issue for some since the DVR came about.

Roberto June 6, 2014 at 4:26 pm

Come on!!! what are yup doing NBC…. again?? do not cancel Beleive, it´s great serie….. please don´t do that… please??