Believe: NBC Sunday Night Drama Cancelled

Believe TV show canceledBo has some amazing abilities but unfortunately they didn’t help save her series. NBC has cancelled the Believe TV show after one season.

Believe revolves around a young girl who has special abilities and the adults who are trying to protect her. The cast includes Johnny Sequoyah, Jake McLaughlin, Delroy Lindo, Kyle MacLachlan, Jamie Chung, and Arian Moayed.

The series got off to a positive start, thanks to its premiere airing on a Monday night after NBC’s top-rated show, The Voice. Unfortunately only about 60% of that episode’s audience decided to tune in to watch the second episode six days later.

The ratings kept falling lower each week. This week’s installment of Believe drew just a 1.0 demo rating with 4.33 million viewers. Those numbers were just too low to justify ordering a second season.

On the positive side, it appears that NBC plans to order all of the remaining four episodes.

What do you think? Are you sorry that Believe hasn’t been renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

1,658 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Kellie White says

MY Kids Loved This Show. I Watched ThIs Faithfully Every Week. You Take OfF A Great FamilY ShOw And Leave Unsuitable Shows For Kids. But Who Cares What Kids And Families Want Anyways !!!!!

2. Sabrina Pfeiler says

Another disappointment by NBC! I never missed an episode, but they take off too many great shows and leave the crappy shows.Not that I expect it to change because of our complaints. If over 4 million viewers didn’t manage to make it worth their while, I doubt our opinions really matter. I just had to put my two cents in in case somebody actually cares to hear.

3. Anonymous says

Y’all should’ve kept that show on. That was my ish. Lil Bo, OG, Jackie Chan and the criminal was tha bomb. Much Love. Pop, hold it down.

4. Kaelyn Rose says

Really wish they would hve continued this show:( I was really into it and it was cool and i especially love the characters my favourite being Bo and of course her Mom (who we barely saw).

5. michael jones says

It is just like bc to cancel a good show and keep the ones that are worthless. Dumb cop shows dominate the air ways and bc has too many as it is. And to tell you the truth the choice is way over-rated. I watched it one season and that was too much, my friends watched It too but ha ‘ve since abandoned it also. After all everybody sings. I loved believe and was one of the few shows I would watch on nbc thank God for cable. I can watch good programs instead of the crap nbc has on.

6. Tish Kelly says

we all loved that show! Very sorry to see you leave. We would love for it to come back maybe even another network we will follow it anywhere. I used to have to TiVo it so my friends could watch the next day because it came on too late for most.
    I can’t believe they canceled it without trying a different time slot. Nothing good is on on Fridays that would be an awesome time to watch!
    this network has dropped three good shows in the last year. What is going on with them?

7. Lauri Siedlecki says

Loved this show! It was a exciting and heart warming show. They cancel this lovely show and keep “The Following” which is nothing but murders and treachery!