Believe: NBC Sunday Night Drama Cancelled

Believe TV show canceledBo has some amazing abilities but unfortunately they didn’t help save her series. NBC has cancelled the Believe TV show after one season.

Believe revolves around a young girl who has special abilities and the adults who are trying to protect her. The cast includes Johnny Sequoyah, Jake McLaughlin, Delroy Lindo, Kyle MacLachlan, Jamie Chung, and Arian Moayed.

The series got off to a positive start, thanks to its premiere airing on a Monday night after NBC’s top-rated show, The Voice. Unfortunately only about 60% of that episode’s audience decided to tune in to watch the second episode six days later.

The ratings kept falling lower each week. This week’s installment of Believe drew just a 1.0 demo rating with 4.33 million viewers. Those numbers were just too low to justify ordering a second season.

On the positive side, it appears that NBC plans to order all of the remaining four episodes.

What do you think? Are you sorry that Believe hasn’t been renewed for a second season?

Greg Richey April 23, 2015 at 9:34 pm

They wander why TV ratings are dropping.

I am getting sick of TV. I can find less disappointing ways to waste my time.

Watching it has become a waste of my time.

Keep pushing reality shows and just keep watching ratings fall. It is really annoying when you spend time to watch a series and it gets cancelled.

Laurie April 23, 2015 at 9:32 am

Disappointed! Really was looking forward to another season. I agree with Cayla, netflix should pick it up.

Wendy April 23, 2015 at 9:18 am

LOVE this show, really felt a connection to it and it showcased a universally truth that we all have, and others are gifted tremendously with. Also the fear-base of the society of people that are different and the greed behind the powers that be….BRING IT BACK PLEZ!!! :D

Cayla April 22, 2015 at 5:16 pm

Pleassssse being it back Jerez, at least do a second season on Netflix or something.

DRC April 20, 2015 at 9:45 pm

Something that is interesting and good for the whole family get canceled and crap like The Simpson’s and South Park continue ad nauseum. No wonder our system is so messed up.

Sandra April 19, 2015 at 11:42 am

I loved this show. I am angry that it was not given a real chance. They should have at least had 6 episodes for a series finale instead of just cutting true fans off with nothing!! That is the problem with being
interested in any new series! They cancel & could not care less about the views of fans!

June quammie April 18, 2015 at 8:33 pm

Yes I am sorry Believe was canceled!!!!

jman54 April 18, 2015 at 11:35 pm

I can understand their reasons to cancel, it’s ratings and add space pricing. But again and again the 3 or 4 major networks cancel really great shows, while their cable competitors don’t, when are they going to wake up and realize that something’s wrong with this picture?

mary April 14, 2015 at 1:57 pm

I’m sorry they cancelled the show, I think it was interesting and aimed at more of family audience, it needed to be on a little earlier to garner the “tween” viewing public.

Anonymous April 12, 2015 at 7:35 pm

I really liked this show. It’s too bad they are not doing the next season. It’s different from other shows. Please consider bringing it back