Believe: NBC Sunday Night Drama Cancelled

Believe TV show canceledBo has some amazing abilities but unfortunately they didn’t help save her series. NBC has cancelled the Believe TV show after one season.

Believe revolves around a young girl who has special abilities and the adults who are trying to protect her. The cast includes Johnny Sequoyah, Jake McLaughlin, Delroy Lindo, Kyle MacLachlan, Jamie Chung, and Arian Moayed.

The series got off to a positive start, thanks to its premiere airing on a Monday night after NBC’s top-rated show, The Voice. Unfortunately only about 60% of that episode’s audience decided to tune in to watch the second episode six days later.

The ratings kept falling lower each week. This week’s installment of Believe drew just a 1.0 demo rating with 4.33 million viewers. Those numbers were just too low to justify ordering a second season.

On the positive side, it appears that NBC plans to order all of the remaining four episodes.

What do you think? Are you sorry that Believe hasn’t been renewed for a second season?

Celesta Pack October 23, 2014 at 3:46 pm

I’m so disappointed this show has been canceled! So frustrating that a clean show that had so much potential is not renewing! Ugh another good one that bites the dust!

Regina Coriell October 21, 2014 at 9:09 pm

I loved the show. I am really sorry that it was canceled. It was nice to have a show with a positive theme for once.

Tessa October 21, 2014 at 8:57 pm

I realy can’t beleave they did this its just like moonlight perfectly good plot to keep going realy good show and yet it is no more just like crises witch ad idly didn’t have as much of a storyline legt but still they could have contin it as hustiges

Mayday October 20, 2014 at 3:02 pm

Please bring Believe back, you guys had a good thing and now you messed up but taking it off.

TH October 19, 2014 at 9:40 pm

I loved this show. So mad it’s not on anymore. It was much better than the others shows on at the same time! What am I suppose to watch now?

Joann October 19, 2014 at 9:15 pm

Please bring Believe back. If really enjoyed this show.

Rev Christine l moore October 19, 2014 at 9:07 pm

I don’t understand how a great show like “believe” could be cancel!! We the family was checking the schedule and was very disappointed not to find the show! Please return it!!!

Demorris grant October 19, 2014 at 8:58 pm

That’s bull shit!!!! It’s aloooot better then resurrection .. I’ll order it my self and sale copies!

Ramona October 19, 2014 at 5:59 pm

Please do not cancel this show!!!! My granddaughter and I looked forward to watching this program

pigglett55 October 18, 2014 at 5:33 pm

I can’t believe this show was cancelled!!! This was one of my favorites!!!! You need to bring it back!!!

MRM October 18, 2014 at 3:57 am

I can’t believe this show got cancelled. It actually got me addicted from the first 2 episodes. Please bring it back it’s actually one of the better shows of the year! I love watching it a lot.

CJ October 17, 2014 at 7:05 pm

Just like all the other shows we like… they get cancelled. Bring it back! NBC doesn’t have much we watch and when ever they get a good show they cancel it. CBS gets more of our viewing time. Maybe give the shows a little more of a chance.

AMS October 16, 2014 at 11:06 pm

please bring this T.V show back. It was awesome and I love watching it. =)