Chasing Life: Season One Ratings

Chasing Life TV show ratingsABC Family had high hopes for Ravenswood but it was cancelled after one season due to low ratings. Twisted is very likely to be cancelled as well. How will Chasing Life fare? Will it be dropped as well — or renewed for for a second season? Stay tuned.

Chasing Life revolves around a young newspaper reporter (Italia Ricci) whose big plans get thrown in disarray when she’s diagnosed with cancer. The show’s cast also includes Mary Page Keller, Richard Brancatisano, Haley Ramm, Aisha Dee, Abhi Sinha, Vondie Curtis-Hall, Scott Michael Foster, and Steven Weber.

Below are the show’s TV ratings, typically the best way to tell if the series will be cancelled or renewed. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress:

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to come by so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like the Chasing Life TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Tiffany Powell August 4, 2014 at 1:16 am

I really enjoy the show and April is a big inspiration and influence in my life. I lost my pawpaw and nanny due to cancer. Even though I don’t have cancer I can relate that never give up on anything no matter what brings me down because it could always be worse.

Joyce Geer August 3, 2014 at 7:10 pm

I love this show! Last two shows in this time slot was cancelled and I loved them both. At end season excited see what wad gonna happen cancelled.
I this one makes it.

Elli wright August 3, 2014 at 2:14 am

I LOVE Chasing Life!! I look forward to watching it every week!!! Please keep
Playing it!

Gigi August 2, 2014 at 4:24 pm

Love LUV this show!!
I know all too well @ Leukemia and still want to know more @ what happens to April & hope for miraculous outcome.
The actors are great although don’t care for sister and her lesbian storyline.

Brandie August 2, 2014 at 1:53 pm

Please keep the show. It gets more interesting and it focuses more on real life then on fake drama. Death and cancer are real losses and fears it makes you examine your own life and look at what your doing with it and what life you are leaving behind and how you treat those you interact with. You never know what someone else has going on that they are dealing with. This show is awesome!

Shay August 1, 2014 at 12:26 pm

Please keep this series! I love it so much. It makes me think about life, and look at it with a different perspective! I enjoy watching it every time!

Jill August 1, 2014 at 2:22 am

Please renew I love this show and all the real life situations. The actors are fantastic

Natalie August 1, 2014 at 12:43 am

This show is so touching. It’s an absolutely phenomenal show and I would be devastated if it got cancelled. Definitely should be renewed!!!

K Donahue July 31, 2014 at 10:28 pm

Please renew Chasing Life! Interesting storyline and great actors! Market it better though because more people need to hear about it!!!

Alexis July 31, 2014 at 6:00 pm

chasing life: definitely renewed.

teresa July 31, 2014 at 12:01 am

Great show could turn into something BIG. Hope it renews!

LK July 30, 2014 at 11:03 pm

Love the show please renew

emori July 30, 2014 at 12:33 pm

I love chasing life, it gets better each episode. Please don’t cancel it

Wilson July 30, 2014 at 9:57 am

I love this show. Please do not cancel it. I would like to see Leo have the surgery come out good and him and April start a relationship. But please don’t cancel.

Leeann July 29, 2014 at 10:41 pm

With each episode I become more and more obsessed! Chasing Life is so raw and refreshing. It really makes you think about how you’re living your life and if you’re appreciating every moment.