Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey

Neil deGrasse Tyson on CosmosNetwork: FOX, National Geographic Channel
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: March 9, 2014 — TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Neil deGrasse Tyson (host).

current TV show

TV show description:
This documentary series is a follow-up to Carl Sagan’s 1980 television series, Cosmos: A Personal Voyage. Executive produced by Seth MacFarlane and Ann Druyan (Sagan’s widow), this version is hosted by renowned astrophysicist Doctor Neil deGrasse Tyson.

The series follows how humans discovered the laws of nature and found coordinates in space and time. The series brings to life never-before-told stories of the quest for knowledge, transporting viewers to new worlds and across the universe for a vision of the cosmos on the grandest — and the smallest — scale.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the new Cosmos TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Carole September 7, 2014 at 9:18 pm

I thought the new Cosmos stunk. I saw the Sagan series. Am not Bible thumper but thought new one still stunk. I believe in evolution etc.

Jerry August 17, 2014 at 9:30 pm

I loved this show and hope it renews for 20 more years!!

Shawn Woods June 19, 2014 at 3:04 am

PLEASE do not cancel this show. It’s one of the few things that doesn’t make me feel gross after watching it. Like I actually benefited from my time watching t.v instead of losing brain cells and feeling embarrassed to be a part of the human species. This show is top notch and It would be sad if it gets cancelled. I can see this series becoming a standard in the high school science classrooms on movie day.

fati September 12, 2014 at 11:08 am

Totally agree!

Arthur Frazier June 15, 2014 at 8:56 pm

Comos is a dynamic science program. It appeals to all ages: high school, college and university; and, the general population. It has great graphics and current science information. Most important, Dr. Tyson does an outstanding job delivering a complicated cosmology message to the common and unscientific minds — like me.

Budd Saunders June 15, 2014 at 8:50 am

This programs’ presentation and quality is unsurpassed. We enjoyed the original with Dr.Sagan. We enjoy Dr. deGrasse Tysons program. Though fundamentalist Christians objected those of us with an open mind accepted this program as informative and delightful. It was also educational for children. Keep this program on television!!

Rod June 13, 2014 at 8:51 pm

I love this show. It is the best reality T.V. show ever! I mean E V E R!!!!!

Nanci Jayne June 12, 2014 at 10:10 pm

I absolutely love this show! Please do NOT cancel. This show is first rate. Neil deGrasse Tyson’s storytelling is amazing, you hang on every word. The special effects and animations are like nothing else on TV. THIS SHOW SPARKS THE IMAGINATION IN ALL OF US.