Dracula

dracula03Network: NBC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: October 25, 2013 – TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Jessica De Gouw, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Katie McGrath, Nonso Anozie, Victoria Smurfit, Thomas Kretschmann, Matt Barber, and Michael Nardone.

current TV show

TV show description:
This horror/thriller series is a reimagining of the classic Dracula novel by Bram Stoker. It takes place in the late 19th century.

The mysterious Dracula (Jonathan Rhys Meyers) has arrived in London and is posing as an American entrepreneur who wants to bring modern science to Victorian society.

He’s especially interested in the new technology of electricity, which promises to brighten the night — a useful concept for someone who must avoid sunlight. He is aided by his loyal confidant, R.M. Renfield (Nonso Anozie).

Dracula has another reason for his travels however. He hopes to take revenge on those who cursed him with immortality centuries earlier.

Everything seems to be going according to plan until he becomes infatuated with Mina Murray (Jessica De Gouw), a woman who appears to be a reincarnation of his dead wife.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Dracula TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

LISA January 3, 2014 at 10:36 am

I LOVE THE SHOW AND KEEP LOOKING FOR IT EACH FRIDAY NIGHT, CANT WAIT FOR IT TO AIR AGAIN..PLEASE HURRY..

Anonymous January 2, 2014 at 9:33 pm

I really do not believe in a lot of the concepts of this show- and actually consider a lot of it to be completely silly- however, for some reason still cant stop watching it.

ChubbaLou January 2, 2014 at 6:25 pm

Love the show. Please do not cancel it!!

SUSAN January 2, 2014 at 3:53 pm

I love this show.

Dennis Lessick January 1, 2014 at 10:07 am

PLEASE DO NOT cancel DRACULA!!!! Growing up as a kid Dracula has and always will be my favorite “monster” although as far as I am concerned Dracula is not a “monster” rather an unfortunate individual dealing with a “curse”! The main thing I like about this TV show is that it is actually following the original book “Bram Stoker’s Dracula” and also the 1992 version of the movie “Bram Stoker’s Dracula” With all the “STUPID” TV shows they are putting on now PLEASE leave us horror followers our very fantastic TV show—-DRACULA!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Hayes January 1, 2014 at 9:54 pm

I agree with all the positive comments posted…This is a exceptionally good show…

Charlotte Loughner January 3, 2014 at 11:17 am

I agree Dracula is the best show going and I don’t want to see it canceled. When I was a kid I watched Chiller Theatre with Bella Legosi. Couldn’t wait for it now I have the same excitement with Dracula.

Brenda December 30, 2013 at 10:00 am

I love the Dracula series with Jonathan Rhys Meyers. I think he is fantastic in this
series. He is so masterful in his portrayal of Dracula. Keep up the good work Mr. Meyers!!!!!!!

Sue December 31, 2013 at 9:30 am

Why do you sending my the same info? My suggestions are golden isn’t there someone to read them and reply? You’re missing everything.

Sue

Monica December 28, 2013 at 5:32 pm

I love the show!!! its different and Meyers its so good!! Don’t cancel the show!!

Sue December 29, 2013 at 9:40 am

WHAT’S THE POINT I AM GIVING YOU GREAT ADVICE ARE YOU SHOWING
ANY ONE WHO MAKES DECISIONS? I CAN SAVE YOUR SHOW IT JUST NEEDS A LOT OF CHANGES,

VERY FRUSTRATED SUE

Mary December 28, 2013 at 3:57 am

I love this series and was so happy when they announced at the end of Grim last night that Dracula would return next Friday following Grim.

Sue December 27, 2013 at 3:26 pm

Where’s the eye candy to draw the men into the series? And of course sex was not so proper back when You really missing a wild twist plus sexual diseases were spreading all over Europe and their was no cure just a long painful death. Rich men would use young girls thinking they were safe.

Come on wake up and smell the blood!

Jackie December 27, 2013 at 12:58 am

Shows great, and different that what’s out there! Please don’t cancel. Why start something to only cancel mid-way..

Susan December 26, 2013 at 7:06 pm

I love it & adore Meyers. I feel the time slot is the reason for low ratings. I hope they give a fair chance before canceling it, maybe tying an encore first.

Sue December 25, 2013 at 12:24 pm

I never show such a busy vampire boy scout. He want to destroy an ancient society, create wireless electricity, be chairman of his company, give opulent parties and even drinks all day long and not blood. He treats Harper like crap and is constantly yelling all Van Hesling. And why is he the only vampire? Not a goddess niece or sister always very hungry that he constantly has to cover up her frantic feedings. However I love his black assistant. Lady Jane ( I think ) kills vampires in the subway they must be morons. Where’s the BLOOD? You are on the wrong channel. You guys REALLY need me to make it work.

Deborah Amos December 24, 2013 at 2:39 pm

I love this series. The actors are excellent and the script is well written. Not since the Tudors has there been anything on television of this caliber.

Niki Taittinger December 24, 2013 at 11:44 am

Love this, so well written and really good acting it was time someone did a program with a great story with a bit of a different twist , can’t wait for season 2

ButterflyTat December 23, 2013 at 8:28 pm

It was slow in the beginning but really picked up. I love the show now and can’t wait for next season.