Enlisted: Season One Ratings

Enlisted TV show ratingsGeoff Stults hasn’t had much luck on FOX. His two previous FOX series — The Finder and Ben and Kate — were both cancelled after one season. Will his Enlisted sitcom be a success or will it be cancelled as well? Let’s watch the ratings and find out.

Enlisted follows three brothers who find themselves all stationed at the same US Army base in Florida as part of a troup of misfits. The sitcom’s cast includes Stults, Chris Lowell, Parker Young, Keith David, and Angelique Cabral.

The higher a show’s ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better its chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

5/7 update: FOX has cancelled this sitcom after one season.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.77 million total viewers.

These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like the Enlisted TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Alex July 18, 2014 at 7:23 pm

Best show I’ve seen in a long time so don’t cancel it!!!

PJ July 12, 2014 at 1:14 pm

I loved watching this show each week! It was one of the few shows that I actually made sure not to miss. I am bummed that the network is letting it go. I hope that someone actually checks out these comments and has a change of heart.

Jeff July 11, 2014 at 9:19 pm

Sooooo disappointed, this was such a fun show to watch. We all really enjoyed all the characters.

E Bradley July 10, 2014 at 7:51 pm

FOX, your killing me. This is a great show. I have 27 years in the military and was astounded by how many times the show reminded me of real things that happened. The show represented the fun of being in the military without making everybody look stupid.

Brittany Bruenning July 10, 2014 at 3:45 am

Renew the show for a second season. It was funny and a lot of people enjoy watching it.

Kathleen July 8, 2014 at 5:01 pm

Definitely do not cancel this show! It is hysterical. It shows the lighter side of military life and I personally record very few shows – this was one of them.

John July 7, 2014 at 12:16 pm

FOX you lost another viewer, very time I like a show on your network you ax it without a fighting chance.

you did the same thing with Space Above and Beyond……..Guess you DONT like military …….