Kyle XY

Kyle XY Network: ABC Family
Episodes: 43 (hour)
Seasons: Three

TV show dates: June 26, 2006 — March 16, 2009
Series status: Cancelled/ended

Performers include: Matt Dallas, Bruce Thomas, Marguerite MacIntyre, Jean-Luc Bilodeau, April Matson, Chris Olivero, Kirsten Prout, and Jaimie Alexander.

kyle xy past TV show

TV show description:
A naked 16-year-old male wakes up in a Seattle forest without any memories of his earlier life or a belly button. Though he lacks even basic skills, “Kyle” (Matt Dallas) learns with amazing speed and displays remarkable physical and mental abilities.

Therapist Nicole Trager (Marguerite MacIntyre) takes an interest in the young man and he becomes part of the Trager family which includes dad Stephen (Bruce Thomas), underachiever son Josh (Jean-Luc Bilodeau) and independent daughter Lori (April Matson). In addition, Kyle becomes close friends with Lori’s boyfriend Declan McDunaugh (Chris Olivero), forms a crush on Amanda Bloom (Kirsten Prout), and feels a kindred relationship with Jessi XX (Jamie Alexander).

While mysterious strangers seek to control or destroy Kyle and his new family, they work to uncover the secrets of his true identity.

Ricardo June 30, 2012 at 7:40 pm

People are still on here in 2012 this show is obviously a good show, no its a great show! Please ABC consider bringing it back, I’ve stayed up all night just to see the next episode and then it just suddenly ends like that, that’s not right please bring back Kyle XY

chriq June 30, 2012 at 8:59 am

we want the 4° season of kyle xy!!

Allie June 29, 2012 at 11:17 pm

ABC Family, I’d like you to consider something. Since Kyle XY has been on Netflix, I’m pretty sure there are a lot of new Kyle XY fans. Netflix was how I discovered Kyle XY actually. So, my theory is: if you brought it back, you would have even more views than you did before. And Kyle XY was your highest-rated show ever right? Well then, possibly you could be at your best with it back again.

meagan July 3, 2012 at 10:26 am

they just live us with casidy being his brother

Dee June 29, 2012 at 1:20 pm

Thank God for Netflix, Kyle XY is one of our families favorite shows to watch. I would love to see it brought back. I find it utterly hysterical that ABC Family can put the shows currently on their schedule but couldn’t find room to keep this one going. Bring it back with a quick synopsis of the time away . I promise it will be a great hit on any night!!!

Nick June 27, 2012 at 2:30 am

I would pay if you brought it back on you probably would be stupid enough to cancle your best ratting show

john paladines June 25, 2012 at 6:51 pm

I woul really like to see the show KYLE XY come back for the 4 season. i really diden’t like how the series ended . So that why i would like to see my favirte show come back to ABC Family . Im still woundering how it ended in the 3d season that turn out that Cassidy is actully kyle brother . I would like to see what next for the kyle xy next season . If the tv show is renewed. If any people aggred with me you show write about the show of why it should be renew that the show should beback on ABC Family . And then mabby we would have a chance to see our favirte show come back on air.

aj pearson June 22, 2012 at 3:37 pm

kyle xy was a good show no a great show everyone or some people knw it was a great show bring it back bring it back bring it back please is it to much to asked for it s the best show i ever watch i would always wat it on netflix i stayed up all night watching it my dad will always say go to sleep and i said dad the show is to good i still watch it everyday i want a fourth season please please pleasei miss it so much and if u give on ill be greatful and if u do make it make sure kyle and amanda get back togrtherplease do it for everyone that loved the show and still do today

kyle June 20, 2012 at 3:21 pm

when i watched that show i stood up all night everyday with no sleep because i couldnt wait to see the next episode i was on netflix 24 7 on my xbox

kyle June 20, 2012 at 3:19 pm

IM BEGGING YOU WITH ALL MY HEART BRING IT BACK I PROMISE THE RATINS WILL BE GOOD

carlos rivas June 19, 2012 at 1:48 pm

ur so rit best show iv seen yet better than heros

carlos rivas June 19, 2012 at 1:46 pm

bring it back

carlos rivas June 19, 2012 at 1:44 pm

bring the show back i dont think that many peope have seen it i didnt think it was goin be good show but it was so u should bring that show back

Lilya June 16, 2012 at 7:47 am

I agree with Tyler!!
When the fans of this serial know about starting the forth season…. It will be a great bomb.)

meagan July 3, 2012 at 10:28 am

someone sould sew abc to bring kyle xy i love this show

Tyler June 15, 2012 at 2:41 pm

Ok look ABC Family Kyle XY was a hit in 2009 and still is a hit in 2012. You need to sit down with the original cast and producer and seriously think about bringing the show back. If your worried about the rating well just check the internet more often and you’ll find out you have nothing to worry about how many people are going to watch the show. Kyle XY is one of the best if not the best show you’ve ever had so why not bring it back. You need to bring the show back for all us fan’s you can’t just end a great show like that.

Manuel lopez June 10, 2012 at 10:14 pm

Oh come on bring it back!