Make It or Break It: Season Three Ratings

TV show ratings for Make It or Break ItThese are the updated TV ratings for Make It or Break It on ABC Family. The TV show’s ratings are the best way to tell if it will be cancelled or renewed for a fourth season. The third season of Make It or Break It airs on Monday nights. There are eight episodes.

This season of the ABC Family series follows the hopefuls after they’ve clinched victory at the World Championships and the 2012 Olympic Games become their next goal. The cast includes Ayla Kell, Candace Cameron Bure, Cassie Scerbo, Chelsea Hobbs, Josie Loren, Peri Gilpin, Susan Ward, and Zachary Burr Abel.

Want to see how the rest of the ABC Family shows are doing?

Final season three averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.17 million total viewers.

Episode 03-08: Monday, 05/14/12 (series finale)
0.5 in the demo (+25% change) with 1.21 million total viewers (+11% change).
Season average: 0.47 in the demo with 1.17 million.

Episode 03-07: Monday, 05/07/12
0.4 in the demo (0% change) with 1.09 million total viewers (+20% change).
Season average: 0.47 in the demo with 1.17 million.

Episode 03-06: Monday, 04/30/12
0.4 in the demo (0% change) with 0.907 million total viewers (-18% change).
Season average: 0.48 in the demo with 1.18 million.

Update: Make It or Break It has been cancelled so there won’t be a fourth season.

Episode 03-05: Monday, 04/23/12
0.4 in the demo (-20% change) with 1.11 million total viewers (-9% change).
Season average: 0.50 in the demo with 1.23 million.

Episode 03-04: Monday, 04/16/12
0.5 in the demo (+25% change) with 1.22 million total viewers (+10% change).
Season average: 0.53 in the demo with 1.26 million.

Episode 03-03: Monday, 04/09/12
0.4 in the demo (-20% change) with 1.10 million total viewers (-5% change).
Season average: 0.53 in the demo with 1.28 million.

Episode 03-02: Monday, 04/02/12
0.5 in the demo (-29% episode-to-episode change) with 1.17 million total viewers (-26% change).
Season average: 0.60 in the demo with 1.37 million.

Episode 03-01: Monday, 03/26/12
0.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.57 million total viewers.
Season average: 0.70 in the demo with 1.57 million.

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to come by so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like the Make It or Break It TV series? Do you think that season three should be the end?

Anonymous May 15, 2012 at 10:41 am

I love this show it’s the only show that I can comfortably watch with my two girls. We are anxious all week to get to see this series. I think it would be a huge loss to cancel this show. We should at least get to see them compete at the Olympics. So disappointed if show doesn’t get at least another season. :(

Anonymous May 15, 2012 at 10:33 am

I really love this show. It is a show that me and my daughters can watch together. I really think that we should have at least one more season if not two. We really need to see the oliympics and see who gets gold. It would also be nice to see the ending for Emily and all the other rock athletes. Really hope they decide to bring it back. Will be real unhappy if not. :(

Anonymous May 14, 2012 at 1:50 pm

i think there should be at least another season because….. th show is very good and its a lot to look forward to and we all want to see who gets gold.. plz bring it back coz itz a brilliant show and inspires a lot of people including me..

Anonymous May 7, 2012 at 10:24 pm

All the decent shows get cancelled while the real crap ones stay on tv.

Anonymous May 7, 2012 at 10:23 pm

I have been a fan through all 3 seasons it should deffinatly not end! Where is the poll to continue tithe fourth season!

Patti May 7, 2012 at 7:10 pm

They should keep make it or break it do we can see the girls compete at the olympics. The dans need that for closure. Please reconsider.

Niki May 5, 2012 at 8:08 am

i think the writters should keep make it or break it for more seasons please please please keep make it or break it cancel the other stupid shows if u have to cancel something just make make it or break it please please please i am begging you producers

Anonymous May 1, 2012 at 10:52 pm

It should NOT end, it needs least one more season to show them going to the Olympics and it would be and abrupt ending!:( NEEDS MORE SEASONS!!!!!

Anonymous April 30, 2012 at 11:11 pm

The series should continue. I’d rather watch this cause it’s more realistic than the other shows on ABC family. I’ve grown up playing sports and know the commitment one has to put in a sport.

M. Merwitzer April 30, 2012 at 9:02 pm

I think Make It or Break It should have 1 more season but before this season ends bring back coach from last year.

Tori April 30, 2012 at 6:09 pm

I think miobi needs to do another season I think ending it end now isn’t fair to the fans.

Amy May 2, 2012 at 12:09 am

Amen to that :/ this is totally unfair

Anonymous April 30, 2012 at 5:42 pm

Why!!!!?????:,( its not fair!! Such a good series!!!

Anonymous April 30, 2012 at 12:31 pm

I don’t want the show cancelled!! God what a bummer. It should stay on for a fourth season.

Melissa Shilkoff April 28, 2012 at 6:32 pm

Make It or Break It should DEFINITELY have a fourth season! It’s in my top 5 fav shows and should not end at season 3!

Anonymous April 27, 2012 at 2:13 pm

I love make it or break it… it is all I look forward to.