Melissa & Joey: Season Three Ratings

MELISSA & JOEY: canceled or renewed?No need to worry about Melissa & Joey being cancelled any time soon. The ABC Family sitcom was renewed for a fourth season before season three even started airing. Still, it’s fun to see how well the show’s doing in the ratings.

Airing on Wednesday nights, Melissa & Joey stars Joey Lawrence, Melissa Joan Hart, and Nick Robinson. Below are the show’s TV ratings, ordinarily the best way to tell if the series would be cancelled or renewed. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress:

Final season averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 990,000 viewers.

Compared to the second season, the third season debut was down by 29% in the demo (vs a 0.7 rating) and down by 20% in viewership (vs 1.21 million).

Reference point: Season two averaged a 0.6 rating in the demo with 1.23 million viewers.

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to come by so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like the Melissa & Joey TV series? Are you glad that it’s already been renewed for a fourth season or should it have been cancelled, to make way for something better?

Anonymous November 25, 2014 at 9:53 am

Love this show so funny. Just i dont like the whole danny thing with joey…. But still love the show!!

Edward Mendiola October 23, 2014 at 4:18 pm

I love this show so much! I watch it on Netflix ever night! Melissa Joan hart and Joey Lawrence , Nick Robinson and Taylor Sprietler own THIER character’s. I would love to see this show for many year’s to come! It’s awesome, and people seem to be bothered by some of the sexual content is too offensive? Yeah, right! Kid’s view things on the internet that are way worse than any thing on this show!! I will watch this show as long as it’s sindication and the new episodes too!! I think this show is so awesome and my kid’s like it too!!

Debbie Martin September 6, 2014 at 12:39 am

I love Melissa and Joey! They have such wonderful chemistry. I always look forwardto the new sseason. I hope it is on for many years to come.

Tameka August 5, 2014 at 12:08 am

I looooooove this show!! Please don’t cancel it. Joey & Melissa have AMAZING chemistry. They are hilarious together!

rudy vargas July 27, 2014 at 5:12 pm

This show is must watch.its autotuned on my cable box and listed in my directv library

Alexandra June 23, 2014 at 4:04 pm

I love watching this show it is so funny and when I’m sad it always puts a smile on my face. I want this show to be renewed forever!!!

GrinningBear June 14, 2014 at 5:19 pm

I truly enjoy this show. The ensemble really works. Chemistry is just great, and every cast member “owns” their character. I hope this show continues.

@debbie May 30, 2014 at 4:17 pm

why are you even watching this show it always had sexual remarks this is why it has that tv-14 rating the chemistry is unbelieveable that how good this show is and please stop trolling its not cool and if your not well see a counselor

Janet May 29, 2014 at 1:51 am

I love the show. I am extremely happy that it has been renewed. The chemistry is wonderful. It is sitcom comedy at its best.

Cathy May 14, 2014 at 10:36 pm

I love the show. My schedule is very busy. What it on xfinity.

dawn f March 28, 2014 at 5:44 pm

i love the show, but atleast where i live they need to replay it after 12am.. i cant catch it often in its time slot..

Debbie March 25, 2014 at 4:19 pm

Take out of the sexual remark ( especially from Melissa) and Joey. Put some good family values in there. Make it a clean show. Show how important family morals are. That is what people want to see instead of the actors being so trashy. The cast is well put together. I belief the show could climb the charts. What ever lines the actors say that is trashy, really does kill their character. I am not saying ever thing should be sugar coated. Make it a family show.

dawn f March 28, 2014 at 5:46 pm

This has been the show from the start, sorry if you don’t like it, they do have etn network if not or is ins.?

Anthony May 9, 2014 at 11:08 am

Are you kidding? That would destroy this show. The parts you want removed are what made the show successful in the first place.

Anonymous July 31, 2014 at 3:26 am

true that

Anonymous October 9, 2014 at 6:19 pm

Boring

Anonymous March 22, 2014 at 12:37 am

I love this show. I hope they stay own for at least 2 more years. The chemistry between MJH and Joey is phenomenal.

Elizabeth November 9, 2013 at 8:05 am

I love Mellissa and Joey! I love seeing familiar fun faces on my screen. I think they should keep coming! They are good at having other familiar faces pop up which keeps it fun and interesting. They are just as hot as any one else on air as well. Some pple bitch because they feel like it, and talk just to hear themselves. They might complain that Mellissa Joan heart is still on air. Well duh, that’s her profession and she’s great at it! I believe she and Joey will hold an audience for many more years to come. I would be sad if they didn’t have fresh seasons airing. Yes they should stay, they are new, over and over again!

Grace Ridings September 8, 2013 at 1:56 am

I love this show! It is a good funny clean family show that I think the whole family can watch. I am SOO sick of these reality shows and that is all that is on. I want it to go back to the good fun family shows not this reality or vampire violence stuff! If I want that I will see it in a movie. Don’t get me wrong I like it every now an again, but every time I turn on my T.V someone cursing or fighting is getting old! I hope they keep this show on for another season it is a GREAT show along with Baby Daddy too!!