Million Dollar Listing New York: Season Three Renewal from Bravo

million dollar listing ny season threeBravo has renewed Million Dollar Listing New York for a third season. The pick up follows last night’s second season finale which attracted 1.6 million people, a series high. That figure represents a 41% improvement over last week’s installment.

An unscripted series, Million Dollar Listing New York follows the lives of a trio of young real estate agents from the Big Apple — Fredrik Eklund, Luis D. Ortiz and Ryan Serhant.

What do you think? Are you glad to hear that Million Dollar Listing New York will be back for another season? Do you like this version better than the Los Angeles version?

Linda Trask August 3, 2014 at 8:26 pm

Really enjoy this show.

Beth July 14, 2014 at 8:19 pm

Love, love this show! Who needs LA? Can’t wait!!!!!!

KATHY May 21, 2014 at 8:52 pm

I LOVE THESE GUYS I WATCH THEM EVERY WEEK AND THE RE RUNS TO MAKE SURE I DIDNT MISS.
I JUST WANT TO LOUIS ORTEZ DONT LET ANY JERK CALL YOU RICKY RECARDO
YOUR A GREAT REALTOR AND BUSINESS MAN. IF YOU DONT PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE IN THE BEGINING HE WILL CONTINUE TO SCREW YOU AND I BET HE IS STILL GOING TO KEEP YOUR COMMISSION. YOU DONT NEED TO WORK WITH A CREEP LIKE HIM . I AS A BUSINESS OWNER RESPECT YOU FOR YOUR TANASATY. GOOD LUCK AND DONT BE AFARID TO WALK AWAY IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE. LOVE YA KATHY

Luz December 20, 2013 at 11:13 pm

Million Dollar Listing NY is definitely the BEST! Fedrik is hilarious and between his feud with Ryan what better entertainment than that. Luis, I love and adore watching, he is everything a Latino man represents.

I miss the show and can’t wait to see the next season.

scott levine June 6, 2014 at 12:40 pm

I love Luis of MDL he is fantastic

Anne October 17, 2013 at 6:21 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE the New York version more than Los Angeles. LA people are so fake and pretentious and another culture. WHEN will New York Season 3 begin?

Lists August 2, 2013 at 5:28 pm

The New York version is so much superior then the L.A. Version. New York has such diversity and interesting places, unlike the plastic version in California. So happy it’s being renewed.