Mistresses: Season Two Ratings

Mistresses TV show on ABC ratingsLast season, despite poor ratings, ABC renewed Mistresses for a second season. Will the numbers improve this time around? Will this summer TV show be cancelled or renewed for a third season? We’ll have to wait and see.

Based on a British series of the same name, Mistresses revolves around the lives and loves of four sexy female friends. Performers include Alyssa Milano, Rochelle Aytes, Yunjin Kim, Jes Macallan, Jason George, and Brett Tucker.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

How are your shows doing? Check the season rankings: ABC | CBS | CW | FOX | NBC

8/26 update: You can see the latest night’s ratings in context.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

Last year comparison: The first season of Mistresses averaged a 1.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.80 million total viewers.

Note: These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like Mistresses TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for an third season?

Jaime August 29, 2014 at 7:33 pm

Love the show, and the actors. Please renew!

Lynnette August 29, 2014 at 2:42 pm

Love this show! Please renew!

lori August 29, 2014 at 2:10 pm

Seriously love this show. I hope it gets renewed.!!!

anonymous August 27, 2014 at 7:49 pm

Love this show!!!!! By far, my favorite on tv

Donna August 26, 2014 at 4:01 pm

Mistresses is a great show. I look forward to it every week. All the ladies are beautiful and the guys are gorgeous. I hope they keep it on tv. At the end of every episode I can’t wait to see what’s next. Please renew….

snk August 26, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Renew please!

Barbara August 26, 2014 at 2:10 am

Please RENEW this great show. Love the characters and the stories and relationships with each other.
Changing time slot could help the ratings.

Anonymous August 21, 2014 at 8:48 pm

Love this show SO much! I really do hope it gets renewed. Yes the characters make stupid decisions, but isn’t that the WHOLE POINT of a drama? I would be REALLY annoyed if Joss messed things up with Scott her fiance for her ex BROTHER IN LAW! Thats SICK!

Robin Bird August 21, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Just today at the doggie park my friends and I were talking about the finale with great anticipation! I love watching the show for many reasons…a few are : it’s beautifully shot, the cast are beautiful to look at and the are solid actors. My fave character is Joss! She’s blossoming in such a sweet way… The writers have a way of revealing each character’s vulnerability that intrigues and inspires me to watch again and again! Desperately hoping to see my girls back on the air next summer!

S August 20, 2014 at 6:58 pm

Please renew… just have Joss hook up w her ex brother-in-law… now that’s worthy of high ratings! Bring the show back next summer!

Antonietta August 20, 2014 at 5:23 pm

I think the show should be renewed and put it in a different time slot to gain more viewers.

Jme August 20, 2014 at 4:25 pm

I don’t get to watch this show on Mondays, but I always catch up On Demand. You guys have to renew this show. Love Love Love!!!

Toni August 20, 2014 at 4:05 pm

I am so shocked that everyone loves it so much. I’ve watched it from last season and it’s gotten so that I now despise every single character except Harry. They are ridiculous and make the worse decisions any human can ever make in life. The writers can do way better than this dribble in order to achieve a good story line. Not only does it have to grab your attention, it also has to be believable. I get annoyed at Karen’s constant bad choices – I would hope to never have a therapist who makes such horrid decisions, and I’m excluding the affair with the dead guy (love you John Schneider!). Savy, I just can’t even get into it with her; April…… really? Thinking of protecting the supposed dead husband who had to FAKE HIS DEATH to leave you and your daughter so he can start a new life with his new family? Oh you owe him something b/c you were able to collect the insurance money? You should be best friends with FBI. I would have turned him in so quickly. Joss……. your fiancé just got you a Tesla and you want a prenup. Ok good job. C’mon. Be the independent you but if that’s giving you pause then you don’t love him the way a newly proposed to woman should love her fiancé. And please do not go there with her and Harry. How is he suddenly in love with her….? I just can’t. Oh and lastly Dom and Savy was never a believable couple to me from the beginning. I never felt the love between them. I don’t know if it’s the acting, the writing or what, but just because it’s a scripted show doesn’t mean it’s supposed to feel like one. I have to believe and relate to what I’m seeing on screen. I can’t watch another season of this. Whew! I’m done ranting.