Orphan Black

orphan black tv showNetwork: BBC America
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: March 30, 2013 – TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Tatiana Maslany, Jordan Gavaris, Dylan Bruce, and Maria Doyle Kennedy.

current TV show

TV show description:
A young orphan and outsider, Sarah (Tatiana Maslany), gets off a commuter train one day and sees someone who looks just like her on the opposite platform. In the next moment, Sarah’s double commits suicide.

Sarah decides to take advantage of this coincidence and plans to use her looks for financial gain. She ends up assuming her identity, her boyfriend (Dylan Bruce), and her bank account. But instead of solving her problems, the street smart chameleon is thrust headlong into a kaleidoscopic mystery.

She makes the dizzying discovery that she and the dead woman are actually clones. Are they the only ones? Sarah quickly finds herself caught in the middle of a deadly conspiracy. With an assassin hot on her trail, she must race to find answers about who she is and how many others there are just like her.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Orphan Black TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

mary powell June 14, 2013 at 11:30 pm

you just have to continue this show ! oh my its just so good! It’s my favorite show please keep it alive its great!

Michael June 2, 2013 at 7:55 pm

Great show, love the unpredictable twists in it. I want to see more. This is just the thing that everyone wants & don’t want. To be a clone or have a clone. How do you know? lets watch and see.

Alex June 1, 2013 at 10:18 pm

Excellent story line, it compels you to watch and find out what’s next. Bummed that Teh season is already over. Jumped on Teh web to find out Teh season 2 start date.

Allan April 29, 2013 at 12:18 pm

Love it. The show deserves to be renewed.

Laurie April 28, 2013 at 2:41 pm

I’m addicted to this show! Tatiana Maslany as Sarah and Jordan Gavaris as Felix turn in absolutely amazing performances! Terrific!!!

Moonshine4nik April 28, 2013 at 1:34 am

LOVE this show!!! Exciting premise, wonderful acting…my wife and I look forward to each episode week after week! Please do NOT cancel this show!!!

DAN April 27, 2013 at 9:40 pm

LOVE THIS SHOW
Been a fan of DOCTOR WHO for decades.
PLEASE , PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE RENEW BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sincerely
A loyal FAN OF BOTH SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAN

tcmullinax April 26, 2013 at 1:32 pm

Love it!

RENEW!!!!!!

m.lee April 24, 2013 at 10:58 pm

I love this show. I’ve only seen 4 episodes, but I am really intrigued and can hardly wait to see what happens next. Not knowing the end, not sure if they could renew and order more episodes. But if so, I would definitely watch!

Cards April 21, 2013 at 2:25 am

I havent seen a show like this ever, def a great series, always keeps you wanting more and it makes a person think! Keep the series going!!

Bob Ross April 8, 2013 at 10:22 am

Orphan Black is truly shaping up to be an exciting and unpredictable series. Each episode gets better giving more clarity to the shows premise…You never know who’s who…Great Start

Kenzie Jordann April 6, 2013 at 3:17 am

I LOVED the show. I thought it was great! It deserves a shot and I would love to see how it progresses.

Kenzie Jordann April 6, 2013 at 2:17 am

LOVED it! It defiantly deserves a fair shot and a renewal!

Duane April 2, 2013 at 2:42 pm

Didn’t know if I’d like it. Ho-Hum the 1st 30min. but then…! With the twists and (possible spoil alert) turns it might be something to watch. I’m thinking that with another “twin” popping up, there might be a cloning Co. involve.

J.B. Taylor April 2, 2013 at 12:30 am

Good show, with solid acting and an interesting story line. Very creative and different. I can’t wait to see where they take the show in the future.