Orphan Black

orphan black tv showNetwork: BBC America
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: March 30, 2013 — TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Tatiana Maslany, Jordan Gavaris, Dylan Bruce, and Maria Doyle Kennedy.

TV show description:
A young orphan and outsider, Sarah (Tatiana Maslany), gets off a commuter train one day and sees someone who looks just like her on the opposite platform. In the next moment, Sarah’s double commits suicide.

Sarah decides to take advantage of this coincidence and plans to use her looks for financial gain. She ends up assuming her identity, her boyfriend (Dylan Bruce), and her bank account. But instead of solving her problems, the street smart chameleon is thrust headlong into a kaleidoscopic mystery.

She makes the dizzying discovery that she and the dead woman are actually clones. Are they the only ones? Sarah quickly finds herself caught in the middle of a deadly conspiracy. With an assassin hot on her trail, she must race to find answers about who she is and how many others there are just like her.

Series Finale:
Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

What do you think? Do you like the Orphan Black TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

34 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. mary powell says

you just have to continue this show ! oh my its just so good! It’s my favorite show please keep it alive its great!

2. Michael says

Great show, love the unpredictable twists in it. I want to see more. This is just the thing that everyone wants & don’t want. To be a clone or have a clone. How do you know? lets watch and see.

3. Alex says

Excellent story line, it compels you to watch and find out what’s next. Bummed that Teh season is already over. Jumped on Teh web to find out Teh season 2 start date.

4. Laurie says

I’m addicted to this show! Tatiana Maslany as Sarah and Jordan Gavaris as Felix turn in absolutely amazing performances! Terrific!!!

5. Moonshine4nik says

LOVE this show!!! Exciting premise, wonderful acting…my wife and I look forward to each episode week after week! Please do NOT cancel this show!!!

6. DAN says

LOVE THIS SHOW
    Been a fan of DOCTOR WHO for decades.
    PLEASE , PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE RENEW BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sincerely
    A loyal FAN OF BOTH SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DAN

7. m.lee says

I love this show. I’ve only seen 4 episodes, but I am really intrigued and can hardly wait to see what happens next. Not knowing the end, not sure if they could renew and order more episodes. But if so, I would definitely watch!

8. Cards says

I havent seen a show like this ever, def a great series, always keeps you wanting more and it makes a person think! Keep the series going!!

9. Bob Ross says

Orphan Black is truly shaping up to be an exciting and unpredictable series. Each episode gets better giving more clarity to the shows premise…You never know who’s who…Great Start

10. Kenzie Jordann says

I LOVED the show. I thought it was great! It deserves a shot and I would love to see how it progresses.

11. Duane says

Didn’t know if I’d like it. Ho-Hum the 1st 30min. but then…! With the twists and (possible spoil alert) turns it might be something to watch. I’m thinking that with another “twin” popping up, there might be a cloning Co. involve.

12. J.B. Taylor says

Good show, with solid acting and an interesting story line. Very creative and different. I can’t wait to see where they take the show in the future.