Partners: Season One Ratings

CBS TV show Partners ratingsCBS has cancelled numerous sitcoms despite their having decent ratings. Will Partners join that list or will it survive to be renewed for a second season?

Partners typically airs on Monday nights at 8:30pm on CBS. The sitcom cast includes Michael Urie, David Krumholtz, Sophia Bush, Brandon Routh, Tracy Vilar, and Molly Shannon.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Partners will be cancelled or renewed for season two.

Episode 01-06: Monday, 11/12/12
1.8 in the demo (-14% change) with 5.48 million (-3% change).
Season averages: 2.07 in the demo with 5.88 million.

CBS TV show ratingsEpisode 01-05: Monday, 11/05/12
2.1 in the demo (0% change) with 5.67 million (-7% change).
Season averages: 2.12 in the demo with 5.96 million.

Episode 01-04: Monday, 10/15/12
2.1 in the demo (+11% change) with 6.08 million (+7% change).
Season averages: 2.13 in the demo with 6.03 million.

Episode 01-03: Monday, 10/08/12
1.9 in the demo (-10% change) with 5.71 million (-1% change).
Season averages: 2.13 in the demo with 6.01 million.

Episode 01-02: Monday, 10/01/12
2.1 in the demo (-13% change) with 5.76 million (-12% change).
Season averages: 2.25 in the demo with 6.16 million.

Episode 01-01: Monday, 09/24/12
2.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.56 million total viewers.
Season averages: 2.40 in the demo with 6.56 million.

Partners TV show supportIt wasn’t a great start for Partners. Lead-in How I Met Your Mother brought in a 3.4 demo rating and its lead-out, 2 Broke Girls, drew a 3.7 rating. Clearly, a large segment of the demo was avoiding Partners.

What’s more, the network was way down when comparing this sitcom to the How I Met Your Mother episode that aired in the same timeslot last year.

What do you think? Do you like the Partners TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or continue for a second season?

Anonymous December 4, 2012 at 9:23 pm

Got hooked right away! Loved the show. Told some people to watch it, waiting and waiting for the episode, only to hear it canceled. So sad! The show was hilarious!!!! Please bring it back!!

VICCHA November 28, 2012 at 11:54 am

I recently started watching this show a couple of weeks ago and was immediately hooked! I love it and got my friends into it as well. However, I’m very sad that it got cancelled already. Not sure if it had anything to do with similarities of the 1995 Partners series? In any case, I hope this show gets revived….oh got a text from the future and it did! :)

Jeri K November 28, 2012 at 11:19 am

Thought to show was funny. Urie and the rest of the cast seem to have terrific chemistry. I like it, much better then all the crap reality shows.

George Weaver November 27, 2012 at 2:07 pm

We really enjoyed this show. Each actor is terrific. The network should reconsider.
It’s the kind of show that grows on you.

Anonymous November 26, 2012 at 8:43 pm

This is one of the best new comedies “Lewis” is great, so hilarious. I would be sad if this show got cancelled already. I don’ t think it had much of a chance yet. If other networks can keep shows like Last Man Standing, then Partners certainly deserves a fighting chance.

Marie November 26, 2012 at 7:55 pm

I would be sad if it got canceled. I love this show

phil November 26, 2012 at 3:57 pm

the showed sucked !!!

Emily November 25, 2012 at 9:47 pm

I look forward to this show every Monday and would be really bummed if it got cancelled. The characters really compliment each other and always make me laugh. I really hope Partners doesn’t get cancelled. I hate when I get into a show and then the season finale rolls around, something big happens and then leave you with a cliffhanger, only to find out the show will not return the next season. Please don’t cancel Partners. Thanks!!! :)

Anonymous November 24, 2012 at 1:31 pm

I really like David Krumholz, but don’t really care for the show.

MIA November 23, 2012 at 8:26 pm

I think CBS should re think their decision.This was one of very few sitcoms that was so funny and has a great cast with some very strong talent. I couldn’t wait until Monday night to watch it and I even got co workers and friends to tune in. I would even PVR it and watch it again and again and ever episode so far was hilarious.All I can say is that if it doesn’t return CBS has lost a viewer.

Melissa November 22, 2012 at 6:24 am

This show is really hilarious! It’s this decade’s Will and Grace so to speak. I think CBS would be fools to cancel it and try to replace it with something else. It’s surrounded by other solid sitcoms that didn’t start off great but have evolved into a pretty decent line-up for Monday nights. I hope they don’t cancel this show.

celine November 21, 2012 at 1:55 pm

please don’t cancel this show,,its soooo good,,the actors are all so entertaining,,best show i have seen a a long while

DJ Ease November 20, 2012 at 3:39 pm

What a gr8 show funny cast plz dnt cancel finally have a Gd show after HIMYM the gay guy is hilarious.

Megan November 20, 2012 at 10:09 am

dont cancel this show, it makes my mondays. i couldnt find it on nov. 19th and i was not impressed. keep it goin, the actors are doing awesome.

Casey Perry November 19, 2012 at 8:43 pm

I really like this show. It is funny and the actors do a really good job. I love Sophia Bush please don’t cancel!!!!