Partners: Season One Ratings

Partners TV show on FX ratingsFX is trying another 10/90 deal with the Partners TV show. If the ratings for the first season of 10 episodes hit a certain ratings threshold, the cable channel has committed to ordering a 90-episode second season. Anger Management had a similar deal and was renewed. Saint George did too but it was cancelled. How will Partners perform? Stay tuned.

On Partners, a snobby lawyer (Kelsey Grammer) and an overly ethics-driven lawyer (Martin Lawrence) become partners and end up helping each other get their lives in order. The rest of the cast includes McKaley Miller, Telma Hopkins, Danièle Watts, Rory O’Malley, and Edi Patterson.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

8/19 update: It doesn’t look good for the Partners TV show on FX.

Final season averages: 0.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 72,000 total viewers.

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to locate so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like the Partners TV series? Do you think that it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

crystal September 30, 2014 at 7:39 pm

Please give it another go we all loved the show it was fantastic. And so funny

Linda September 30, 2014 at 10:13 am

please renew. I love this show. the writing could be better…u have martin and kelsey…..duh! just a few tweeks that I would make. 1. the private eye….dump the character adds no value. 2. love the office mgr and kelsey’s daughter. the interaction with kelsey is priceless. now to martin…I love telma but the character is miss casted and boring. momma could be a foil to martin’s wanna be nice attorney. make her a mini mada. also recast the daughter….make her a thug. martin would have his plate full with his interaction with kelsey, momma and a thug daughter. the storylines between just the two daughters and dads would be great. and throw in a snooty love interest for kelsey who only wants him for his money….albeit he has none….funny

Jamie Kelly September 29, 2014 at 9:15 pm

No…..don’t cancel
This was one show I really enjoyed.
Is the season over already?
I can’t find it……no!!!!!!!!

Anthony September 27, 2014 at 9:17 am

This show has a great deal of talent and potential out the wazoo. However, it feels “forced”, it needs a better flow. Give em another season or at least 5 episodes with a bit of promotion and see what happens. It is far better than the “Soap Opera” type shows that out right now. I think that this show could be a winner. The interpersonal traits of the “Martin” and “Frasier” characters if mixed properly would be hilarious.

C Davis September 27, 2014 at 1:10 pm

Although I like the show, I too feel as though it is “forced.”
I know Grammer and Lawrence have the ability to pull it off, but am guessing that the writing could be better…

Rev Jim September 26, 2014 at 8:42 pm

please don’t cancel, and please no more stupid amateur or reallity shows

C Davis September 24, 2014 at 8:37 pm

I just love, love, LOVE Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence, but the last 4 shows were not funny. I was so disappointed because both Grammer and Lawrence are great actors but the funny was not there. I felt bad for them because I honestly believe their writers are letting them down.

Most of the time, it takes awhile for a show to grow on me, but this time it was different. Initially, I REALLY liked the first few episodes but as time went on, it just seemed mechanical. Sometimes, Martin appeared to not be feeling well, so perhaps that was part of the problem??? I am not sure but perhaps Grammer and Lawrence would have a better chance if the writing improved.
Nonetheless, I will be sure to keep watching when it returns.

lynn September 24, 2014 at 7:29 pm

Love the show..its great to see Martin back on air..one of my favorite actors. Kelsey is great too!! RENEW!!!!!

Jerry September 23, 2014 at 9:29 am

Yes, a funny show, I’m a fan of Martin, Kelsey and Telma…Renew!!!!!!!!!!