Partners: Season One Ratings

Partners TV show on FX ratingsFX is trying another 10/90 deal with the Partners TV show. If the ratings for the first season of 10 episodes hit a certain ratings threshold, the cable channel has committed to ordering a 90-episode second season. Anger Management had a similar deal and was renewed. Saint George did too but it was cancelled. How will Partners perform? Stay tuned.

On Partners, a snobby lawyer (Kelsey Grammer) and an overly ethics-driven lawyer (Martin Lawrence) become partners and end up helping each other get their lives in order. The rest of the cast includes McKaley Miller, Telma Hopkins, Danièle Watts, Rory O’Malley, and Edi Patterson.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

8/19 update: It doesn’t look good for the Partners TV show on FX.

Final season averages: 0.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 72,000 total viewers.

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to locate so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like the Partners TV series? Do you think that it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Leomar December 4, 2014 at 12:25 pm

I like partners and I am a big fan…i think it deserves another season.

Anonymous November 28, 2014 at 2:32 am

Good gawd … worst show on in decades … even KG can’t save it from its mindless writers. If the ratings allow this abysmal mess to survive … we need IQ tests for the American voters. It’s shows like this that make me keep my gun at a safe distance while watching TV … would have eaten my gun by now! I kept watching out of fascination that someone thought it was a good idea to spend money on this … fascinating like watching a train wreck! KG … find something worthy of your talents like “Boss”!

Sophia from Toronto November 16, 2014 at 7:08 pm

As a fan of martin lawrence & kelsey grammer they are what tv is missing nowadays.
please, please, please, please, please…………….please #renewPARTNERS

Rebecca Furniss November 12, 2014 at 11:32 am

I really like this show…. Kelsey is in his usual Top Form, and of course, Martin Lawrence is great as always!! Please keep this show and DUMP all that truly AWFUL “Reality-Crap” instead!!

Gretchen October 27, 2014 at 4:56 pm

Please don’t cancel Partners! I love it! Anything Kelsey Grammer does is great, IMO, and these 2 characters are an interesting combination.

Anonymous October 27, 2014 at 1:56 pm

Keep it on! Great show.

Victoria October 26, 2014 at 2:59 pm

luv the show! do not cancel the show please!! MarKel are great together like Salt and Pepper. Funny, characters are great. Awesome show. I got my family and friends to watch it. And we are all waiting for new episodes.

Patricia Harris October 12, 2014 at 9:34 pm

I loved the show, it was funny and 2 good actors. Sick of reality and violence on TV some
thing good comes along and you cancel for violence and sex.

Cooksofepsi October 12, 2014 at 4:21 pm

Very clever, funny, witty…two vested supreme drama comedians together causing the sides of their viewers to hurt with laughter…who would have thunk it!!! I’ve set my system to record the episodes…so far I have them all…(not quiet tired of watching the re-runs yet)…the cast and characters are great!!! BRING ON THE SERIES!!! Please!!!