Quick Draw: Hulu Orders Season Two

Quick Draw season twoHulu has ordered a second season of their comedy Quick Draw. The 10 episodes will be unveiled sometime next year.

Starring John Lehr, who created the show with Nancy Hower, Quick Draw follows a Harvard-educated sheriff named John Henry Hoyle. He uses his forensics expertise to solve crimes in a small Kansas town — while trying to fit in with the highly skeptical townspeople. The cast includes Nick Brown, Allison Dunbar, Alexia Dox and Vernon Shaw.

What do you think? Have you watched this show? Do you watch many shows on Hulu?

john April 18, 2015 at 2:22 pm

Checking regularly for season 3? What’s taking so long?!

Candace Baxter March 18, 2015 at 9:24 am

I love this show. I’ve watched every episode many times. You always catch something funny that you may have missed before. It’s hilarious. I laugh out loud each time. I certainly hope to see a season 3 in the near future. Great comedy. Five stars out of five, for sure.

Carlie March 13, 2015 at 11:33 pm

My husband and I love this show. It is one of those that you can watch again and again and still laugh. I wish they had t-shirts I could buy and represent the awesomeness that is Quick Draw! Is there going to be more seasons cause if not I will cry. Literally have liquid come out of my face.

Chris February 15, 2015 at 4:28 pm

The only show I’m EAGER to see return. Damn funny.

Lori Carstensen January 4, 2015 at 6:43 am

This is such a dang funny show and John Lehr is awesome … could anyone else be as funny. I love the whole idea of his having gone to “harvard”. The show just makes me laugh OUT LOUD and we need to see a season 3. I sure have not seen much for advertising this show, however and I would love to so more people would know about it. I ran across it while searching for something to watch and was hooked immediately. HULULARIOUS!

GARY December 22, 2014 at 6:27 am

Great show,absolutely crazy funny,you don’t see it coming very spontaneously executed,oh how I wish I could join the cast,I love this show forever and a day!

terssa November 2, 2014 at 6:04 pm

Waiting eagerly for season 3…

Anonymous November 2, 2014 at 12:05 am

Where’s season 3

Kim August 8, 2014 at 12:06 am

This show is the BEST!! so funny!!! LOVE it!!!

Bill June 18, 2014 at 8:44 am

I love this show. Can’re wait for season two.

CyborgChipmunk May 4, 2014 at 2:57 am

Anon: It seems spontaneous because it’s improv comedy. The actors improvise their lines. This show is amazing and needs to stay on for MANY more seasons!!! <3 <3 <3

karen April 25, 2014 at 8:11 pm

I love the show. it is amazing. Please keep it going. I hate it when I get into a real good show like this and then it is all of a sudden off the air.

Don January 19, 2014 at 3:43 pm

quick draw is brilliant! Please keep the show going! It is one of the few shows I look forward to. Thank you.

Don

Robin December 27, 2013 at 5:43 pm

Love this show too. It is so funny can’t wait for season two.

Anonymous December 10, 2013 at 6:34 am

My wife and I love the show. It’s refreshing and seams spontaneous at least it seems that way. So props to good acting and dialog. We can’t wait for the next season.
William Wieting