Sleepy Hollow finale, The Following Season Two Coming January 20th

The Following season twoFOX has announced that Sleepy Hollow will wrap its first season on January 20th. There are just 13 episodes but the supernatural drama has already been renewed for a second season.

The Sleepy Hollow finale will air at a special time, 8pm, and will followed by the second season premiere of The Following. The creepy Kevin Bacon drama will air for 15 weeks uninterrupted.

Bacon, James Purefoy, Shawn Ashmore, and Valorie Curry are returning and will be joined by new castmembers Connie Nielsen, Jessica Stroup, Sam Underwood, and Tiffany Boone.

What do you think? Are you looking forward to the return of The Following?

12 Comments · Read them below or add one

• says

I really enjoyed The Following and am glad it’s returning.

Sleepy Hollow….I LOVE this show and everything about it. It is so clever and the actors mesh so well. And what’s not to love about Tom Mison????????

1. LB says

James Purefoy died in The Following….so how does he return? If he does by being a twin or not really dead, then Season 2 of the show is already stupid.

• Anonymous says

The shed he was in blew up. And it was announced all over the news he was dead – remember when one of his most die-hard followers saw it in a diner? So now we are supposed to believe that he survived getting blown up? Am I watching a suspense-thriller tv show or a cheesy soap opera?

2. says

SO glad Sleepy Hollow is renewed; it’s one of my 3 favorite shows and Tom Mison is so very handsome, charming, and sexy. I like the chemistry between him and his lieutenant; they are both very good in their parts.

Showing The Following afterward is a good programming idea. I hope it builds up again.

3. says

Good news about Sleepy Hollow; the show’s been slowly growing on me. But, season 2 of The Following is something I’ll skip. The show required too many boneheaded actions on the part of the characters to advance the plot.

4. Linda Hayes says

Wasn’t dazzled by The Following first couple episodes…May try it again..Great news on Sleepy Hollow….Cheers!!!