Twisted

Twisted TV show on ABC FamilyNetwork: ABC Family
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: June 11, 2013 – TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Avan Jogia, Madelaine Hasson, Ashton Moio, Kimberly Quinn, Sam Robards, Kylie Bunbury, and Denise Richards.

current TV show

TV show description:
This mystery series revolves around charismatic 16-year-old Danny Desai (Avan Jogia). He killed his aunt at the age of 11 and was held in custody for five years. He returns to his hometown and tries to reconnect with his two female best friends from childhood — while facing the challenges of a community of judgmental peers.

A murder occurs the day after he returns so Danny becomes an immediate suspect. Realizing the town does not care about the truth and only wants to see him convicted, Danny becomes determined to clear his name. At the same time, he must keep another secret — the true reason he killed his aunt.

Jo Masterson (Madelaine Hasson) is an offbeat and tough yet vulnerable girl who was Danny’s childhood best friend. She became a social outcast after discovering the body of his slain aunt and becomes Danny’s biggest supporter. Her best friend is Rico (Ashton Moio), the resident class clown.

Tess Masterson (Kimberly Quinn) is Jo’s mother and she tries to give Danny the benefit of the doubt. Jo’s father, Kyle (Sam Robards), is the town sheriff. He believes Danny is a cold killer and wants his daughter to stay away from him.

Lacey Porter (Kylie Bunbury) was once Jo and Danny’s best friend. She’s beautiful and intelligent and has found the popularity that eluded Jo. Lacey appears to have a perfect life but is very guarded and secretly misses the closeness of her former friendships.

Karen Desai (Denise Richards) is Danny’s mother. She once ruled the town’s social scene, but now struggles to put on a brave face when her son returns.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Twisted TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Erin March 27, 2014 at 11:10 am

Eve Wilson
We dont’ know yet if Twisted will get a second or not I really twisted to be renewed fro a second season I love the show Twisted & can’t wait till it starts the new season! The actors are great & the story line is so exciting! I hope it stays for a long time!

Cyn March 27, 2014 at 10:02 am

Bring back the old storyline, LOVE interests. It works better. This switching of love interest for Danny. Make him look like he does not know what wants. And anyway Danny and Lacey love interest brings spice to Twisted.

Amanda March 27, 2014 at 1:05 am

Please renew this show! I love this show!!!

tammy March 25, 2014 at 9:49 pm

Omg! Please don’t cancel this show. I look forward to this show. I am so tired of finding a show I like and then it is cancelled.

---- March 21, 2014 at 5:00 pm

Most likely not coming back for a second season. The ratings are not good due to the backlash the changes from part A and part B of the season has created. The writing is suspect and like any other product presented to consumers, they are not buying if it is of poor quality. This show would be great to dissect for critical analysis of the treatment of characters. Oh, the days of my Women’s Studies elective…

cecelia kuykendall March 19, 2014 at 8:54 pm

Please renewed Twisted, I love this show when will it be coming back on. So need to know what is happening with Tess and Vic and Danny? Do not cancel.

Myra March 11, 2014 at 8:31 am

It should be renewed. I love the show. It has an amazing cast.

Gail Mooney March 10, 2014 at 4:28 pm

I love this show and I can’t wait to find out what happens

Vicky February 22, 2014 at 12:35 am

U can’t leave us hanging bring it back

Mary February 8, 2014 at 10:28 pm

I Loved Twisted… Please bring it back. Great story line. I couldn’t wait until it came on each week. Can’t wait till comes back on. Please don’t cancel the show!!!

Natalia Morales January 22, 2014 at 8:37 am

I LOVE THIS SHOW PLEASE DONT CANCEL IM DYING TO KNOW WHATS GOING RO HAPPEN NEXT PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN THE NEW ESPISODES ARE GONNA COME OUT THIS SHOW IS MY LIFE . I WILL REALLY BE UPEST IF YOU GUYS CANCEL

joyce goins January 18, 2014 at 6:52 pm

I love this show it kept me glued to the screen which is not easily done!!!!!!

Tammy Smith January 16, 2014 at 7:50 am

I am a 43 year old and I love this show. Although it is based on different situations in teenaged kids lives I love the family concept. This is definitely a keeper. I’ve just recently started watching ABC Family on Netflix and I have to say I am very impressed with all of the shows that I have seen. I plan to continue watching this show and hopes that it will be around for many years to come. So many “twists” and turns. Thumbs up!!!!!!!!!

jessica January 15, 2014 at 9:26 pm

I cant wait for the next season , ,,,,,,, please hurry it up.

This series is the bomb!!!

Eve Wilson January 13, 2014 at 8:59 pm