Burn Notice: Creator Open to Spin-off or Reunion Movie

Burn Notice endsTonight marks the end of Burn Notice on USA Network. After 111 episodes and seven seasons, it’s time to say goodbye to Michael Westen — but it might not be forever.

In a recent interview with TheWrap, series creator Matt Nix says that he’s open to doing either a spin-off or a reunion movie of some kind.

He said, “I would love to do it… The door has been left open intentionally [in the finale], but nobody’s asked me to write a script. If the opportunity ever arose to do something like that I’d be thrilled.”

What do you think? Would you like to see Burn Notice return in some form one day?

beccar April 12, 2014 at 4:17 am

PLEASE BEING BACK A SPIN OFF! Sam was the perfect combination of comedy, sarcasm, optimism, and intelligence!

John Pratt April 11, 2014 at 8:13 am

After I retired as a Jaguar Master Tech, one of the only programs I cared to watch was Burn Notice, I still watch the reruns, and really enjoy the early seasons, great plots and acting. Season seven was a mess and I would love to see a return to the original plots, terrific writing. Maybe a few two hour episodes, that would be magnificent!

John Pratt

Mike Weston April 3, 2014 at 11:43 pm

Yes, 100% -great show and I have a script. Contact me – i am with a large media firm.

Bob Freeman March 24, 2014 at 9:00 am

Sadly, I do not think we will see Burn Notice again. I enjoyed watching the series and looked forward to it each week, but it was the main cast member (MW) who was tired of doing the show. Hopefully, his burn out will go away and the show will return.
Bob

Cin February 22, 2014 at 4:52 pm

Burn Notice: excellent writing, technical details, humor, drama, relationship evolutions, and superbly excellent actors!!
——————————–
———————————
The actors were able to act within acting within acting with the ability to emotionally magnetize the audience. I just finished a marathon run of this interesting edge-of-my-seat multi tiered story – yet THERE IS MORE TO TELL.

I suggest a several 4 part series – such as the PBS formats -that keeps us interested and yearning for more!!

Right now I am starting my withdrawals – and will watch for future updates.

~
2/21/14

hannah January 30, 2014 at 6:30 pm

Brin back another 7 series! I feel lost without it. I love MW

Ls January 19, 2014 at 11:22 pm

Burn Notice was the best show on TV. Bring back mike and Fi

mee January 4, 2014 at 6:16 pm

Please bring Burn Notice back in any form will be find. I really missed the show. I looked forward each week to looking at this show.

Bob December 26, 2013 at 7:25 pm

Please bring it back

Sarah December 3, 2013 at 7:36 am

Yes, yes, yes! Any and all of it – love Burn Notice, nothing like it!!!!!

richard November 9, 2013 at 5:26 pm

forget a reunion movie. i want the spinoff show. i miss BN.