Burn Notice: Creator Open to Spin-off or Reunion Movie

Burn Notice endsTonight marks the end of Burn Notice on USA Network. After 111 episodes and seven seasons, it’s time to say goodbye to Michael Westen — but it might not be forever.

In a recent interview with TheWrap, series creator Matt Nix says that he’s open to doing either a spin-off or a reunion movie of some kind.

He said, “I would love to do it… The door has been left open intentionally [in the finale], but nobody’s asked me to write a script. If the opportunity ever arose to do something like that I’d be thrilled.”

What do you think? Would you like to see Burn Notice return in some form one day?

Ricky Wass March 20, 2015 at 7:17 pm

Would love to see burn notice again. Really big fan and love the saying “I’ll take my chances”

chris March 19, 2015 at 3:29 pm

It would be cool if they made either a prequel tv series or movies from when Michael Weston was a spy. Show everything he had to go through to become a spy, and show how he met Sam and Fiona.

chris March 22, 2015 at 9:50 pm

And then with the prequel tv series, continuing the burn notice series somehow with the things that happen in the prequel tv or movie series. I think that would be cool if that happened.

Jasco March 18, 2015 at 7:05 pm

We want season 8, major fans from Australia here.

Lori March 16, 2015 at 4:00 pm

Bring it on! I would love to see a reunion, movie or spinoff. Why not? Loyal fan !

david jones/rineoman2 March 12, 2015 at 6:46 pm

I would love to see burn notice come back it was wonderful series I have enjoyed the entire cast and really think in real life fee should be married to Michael as the chemistry is so clear they were meant to be together in real live. this show was so exciteing and also the cast was so great sam x–Charles finley– jessy what more could you want.most shows on tv are not that great but this one really excited me every time It came came on— I now record and watch all re runs but It is time for new programs to be made. thanks for letting me express my views.david jones las vegas nevada

Anonymous February 28, 2015 at 2:56 am

it should deff come back.best show ever

kristy February 15, 2015 at 7:53 pm

It would be great if they returned and finally unburned Michael and had the stars do much of the same things but without MICHAEL BEING A BURN AGENT.