Burn Notice: Creator Open to Spin-off or Reunion Movie

Burn Notice endsTonight marks the end of Burn Notice on USA Network. After 111 episodes and seven seasons, it’s time to say goodbye to Michael Westen — but it might not be forever.

In a recent interview with TheWrap, series creator Matt Nix says that he’s open to doing either a spin-off or a reunion movie of some kind.

He said, “I would love to do it… The door has been left open intentionally [in the finale], but nobody’s asked me to write a script. If the opportunity ever arose to do something like that I’d be thrilled.”

What do you think? Would you like to see Burn Notice return in some form one day?

David Tharpe December 20, 2014 at 10:44 pm

Please bring back Burn Notice. I like the idea of a continuation. A movie is good, but that’s to short. We need another five or six seasons. And if you have to do a spin-off because of some of the former cast members have other work, please make reoccurring roles for the original casts as their former roles.

Sandy December 13, 2014 at 2:42 pm

Please bring back Burn Notice. I just watched the last episode for the 2nd time. Season 1 thru 7!!

michael December 8, 2014 at 4:57 pm

Yes, bring back Burn Notice!!!

Isabel LaForge December 4, 2014 at 9:15 pm

PLEASE BRING BACK BURN NOTICE SOON. ANY WAY YOU WANT. IT WAS THE BEST OF THE BEST.

Anonymous December 2, 2014 at 12:13 pm

Please bring back the series was the best really enjoyed watching it with my family

FRED November 27, 2014 at 6:17 am

YES FOR SURE .. . PLEASE BRING THIS SERIES BACK ,. . .AS IT WAS.. . .NO SPIN OFFS. . .JUST THE CREW AS WAS IN THE FINALE. …

LOVED THEM ALL . .MISS THE SHOW

EmmyT November 25, 2014 at 1:49 pm

Burn Notice is the best. Loved all 7 seasons and all the characters. Know all the episodes, I’ve watched them so many times since the finale. How ever it comes back, I’m in. It’s time for the return. Thought it would be back by now in some way since it was so popular.

Will Salazar November 22, 2014 at 1:23 pm

Burn Notice was my favorite show. I hope there is a Burn Notice movie in the near future. I would love to see one.