Burn Notice: Creator Open to Spin-off or Reunion Movie

Burn Notice endsTonight marks the end of Burn Notice on USA Network. After 111 episodes and seven seasons, it’s time to say goodbye to Michael Westen — but it might not be forever.

In a recent interview with TheWrap, series creator Matt Nix says that he’s open to doing either a spin-off or a reunion movie of some kind.

He said, “I would love to do it… The door has been left open intentionally [in the finale], but nobody’s asked me to write a script. If the opportunity ever arose to do something like that I’d be thrilled.”

What do you think? Would you like to see Burn Notice return in some form one day?

Plop Miller January 30, 2015 at 7:23 pm

Oh, definitely! Miss The Burn. They could help out people who are being hassled by drug dealers and other criminal types. Kinka like what they were already doing.

Gail January 24, 2015 at 4:55 pm

I would absolutely love more Burn Notice …. be it a movie or, better yet, a series of movies!!!

Anonymous January 26, 2015 at 11:16 am

Yes either but a series would be great

martina January 14, 2015 at 10:44 am

Life is not the same without burn notice!

Pease bring back the show!
I miss it alot, the smart twists , the gadgets, the action, the ducttape! ;)
the we dont shot people for fun just in selfdefince attitude.

Just very smart show,

Amy January 5, 2015 at 11:36 pm

Bring it Back!!!!!’

Joel Andrew Hauck January 5, 2015 at 12:26 pm

Burn Notice is on my list of all time greatest series. I can’t believe it ended. The series finale made me cry because…it was over. There is so much more that can happen with these characters. I would love to see a reunion…but in a series. Burn Notice should have never ended!

Monika Woods January 5, 2015 at 1:33 am

Thank you for cutting out nude scenes, trash talk (not saying G.D.). I noticed some of them had it, then it went away. It is such a nice break to not have to watch that trash. A follow up with the team traveling to different cities maybe? Not only would this be informative and interesting, but it could also teach people world history. “Burn Notice: International” maybe? The jobs could be copy cat jobs from the past in different U.S. and cities all around the world. Showing the architecture and landmarks around the world can bring people together too.
You could also use info from outdated Interpol files.

David Tharpe December 20, 2014 at 10:44 pm

Please bring back Burn Notice. I like the idea of a continuation. A movie is good, but that’s to short. We need another five or six seasons. And if you have to do a spin-off because of some of the former cast members have other work, please make reoccurring roles for the original casts as their former roles.

Monika Woods January 5, 2015 at 1:30 am

I agree! I love the series. Started watching it 3 weeks ago, and I am in the fourth season. I don’t watch TV at all (no cable) and have been going to school and working so no time for anything I don’t thoroughly enjoy.
I could be one of those weekly watcher people with a new series. Same cast!

Sandy December 13, 2014 at 2:42 pm

Please bring back Burn Notice. I just watched the last episode for the 2nd time. Season 1 thru 7!!

michael December 8, 2014 at 4:57 pm

Yes, bring back Burn Notice!!!

Isabel LaForge December 4, 2014 at 9:15 pm

PLEASE BRING BACK BURN NOTICE SOON. ANY WAY YOU WANT. IT WAS THE BEST OF THE BEST.

Anonymous December 2, 2014 at 12:13 pm

Please bring back the series was the best really enjoyed watching it with my family

FRED November 27, 2014 at 6:17 am

YES FOR SURE .. . PLEASE BRING THIS SERIES BACK ,. . .AS IT WAS.. . .NO SPIN OFFS. . .JUST THE CREW AS WAS IN THE FINALE. …

LOVED THEM ALL . .MISS THE SHOW

EmmyT November 25, 2014 at 1:49 pm

Burn Notice is the best. Loved all 7 seasons and all the characters. Know all the episodes, I’ve watched them so many times since the finale. How ever it comes back, I’m in. It’s time for the return. Thought it would be back by now in some way since it was so popular.

Will Salazar November 22, 2014 at 1:23 pm

Burn Notice was my favorite show. I hope there is a Burn Notice movie in the near future. I would love to see one.