Cedar Cove: Renewed for Season Two by Hallmark

Cedar Cove season twoHallmark Channel has renewed Cedar Cove for a second season reports THR. Starring Andie MacDowell, the show is the cable channel’s first original scripted series and airs on Saturday nights.

The Cedar Cove two-hour pilot aired as a movie-of-the-week and drew more than 3.8 million total viewers. The first season has a dozen episodes and they’ll finish airing on Octover 12th.

Michelle Vicary, Hallmark Channel executive VP of Programming said, “We are incredibly pleased with the tremendous success of Debbie Macomber’s Cedar Cove, our first-ever primetime series… We are so thrilled to work with Debbie Macomber and have the opportunity to bring to life her beloved book series, which was the perfect fit for Hallmark Channel. The show’s significant impact and the fact that audiences have responded positively to the show has warranted a second season renewal. We launched a new era at Hallmark Channel with Cedar Cove and we look forward to the show’s continued growth and success.”

What do you think? Have you watched the Cedar Cove show? Are you glad to hear that it’s returning?

Munira Lim October 15, 2014 at 6:03 pm

Please continue to air more seasons of Cedar Cove . I can’t get enough of it. It’s so nice and refreshing to have a series like this one. Pure delight for the family to watch !

I look forward to watching it each week.

Cheryl October 9, 2014 at 5:07 pm

I love this show!!! Finally a clean, wholesome family show with great characters that you grow to love. Please bring it back. I’ve already watched Season 1 on DVD twice.

Linda October 5, 2014 at 6:14 pm

I love Cedar Cove!!!! Please keep in coming. My husband loves it too. That’s saying
a lot!!! Great actors. We are looking forward to season three.

Margaret September 30, 2014 at 6:07 pm

Please let me know when season 2 starts its getting so so good. Dont wait to long I so enjoy this show you have the best actors on Ceder Cove.

lainey September 24, 2014 at 6:17 pm

I am so glad that Hallmark renewed this series and I truly hope it will go for many many seasons! I have been looking for a show such as this where we can come to know the characters as friends every since My show” All My Children” went off the air after 45 years. Thanks! Hallmark for giving us some programming that’s not a “reality show or Naked and whatever. We appreciate something left to the imagination.

Lucy Canter September 25, 2014 at 10:20 pm

Pleease tell me when SEASON TWO OF “CEDAR COVE” and what channel and nite it will start..
Thanks

Emily Belleville September 21, 2014 at 6:38 pm

I love Cedar Cove! Could not be happier.

luchetti September 15, 2014 at 12:57 pm

The show started July 29th there are 2 shows left, however my husband who is a TV BUFF tells me most shows only have about 12 episodes, so I don’t think we have anything to worry about I agree they should have at least 4 more episodes

admin September 15, 2014 at 7:31 pm