Covert Affairs: Season Four Ratings

covert affairs: canceled or renewed for season five?Annie and Auggie work for the CIA while Covert Affairs works to bring in solid ratings for USA Network. Will the series be cancelled or renewed for a fifth season? We shall see.

Covert Affairs typically airs on Tuesday or Thursday nights and there are 16 episodes once again. This season, the cast includes Piper Perabo, Christopher Gorham, Kari Matchett, Anne Dudek, and Peter Gallagher.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for season three, the best way to tell if it will be cancelled or renewed for season four. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so you can check back to see how things are going.

UPDATE: The show has been renewed for a fifth season.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.27 million total viewers.

Reference point: Season three of Covert Affairs averaged a 0.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.06 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Covert Affairs TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a fifth season?

Deborah Young October 2, 2013 at 7:43 pm

October 2, 2013
HOORAY..only…15 more days to go……hope all characters, and staff have had a good rest up and are ready to get closer to their fans with the next season beginning JUST ’round the corner……Can hardly wait for it to begin…………..Just as anxious as before when I’d wait for the FUGITIVE and then 24(Jack) to resume……Thanks for all the past episodes and hopefully the many more coming up…..Debbie Young, Ravenel, SC, USA

Kat September 24, 2013 at 10:41 pm

Please don’t cancel. I watch so little TV but I watch this.

Dee September 23, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Please don’t cancel this show. I am not in your little group age for deciding on whether you will bring back a show , i’m older. I love this show, it’s my favorite even over abc cbs and nbc shows. It’s a good story and also great actors. I love them…..

Carmelene September 20, 2013 at 10:13 pm

Love it. Please renew.

The Round Man September 20, 2013 at 3:43 pm

Let it go. It is getting tiresome. The show may make season 5, but, I will not.

Caroll September 20, 2013 at 1:56 pm

Please don’t cancel Covert Affairs. For heaven’s sake, why do only the folks between 18 and 49 count? What about those of us over 49? Lots of good network shows have been cancelled recently so another REALITY show or stupid SITCOM (yuk!) can be aired. Please don’t use the same algorithms as the networks! USA has been one of the few channels that has shows not geared for morons. I have enjoyed Covert Affairs and would hate to see it cancelled.

Anonymous September 19, 2013 at 4:25 pm

I love the show, it is interesting but I agree that Henry could go and it could go onto something else. Like the Auggie thing. Like him, he is the best on the show

Chester Field September 19, 2013 at 11:28 am

This show has “Grown UP” but the ‘infighting’ that is going on in the story line, is getting “old”! Time to kill off some “bad actors” (literally)! Henry is a trout…….not a big fish! I think they should end it gracefully, as it’s had it’s day and say!

maider September 19, 2013 at 4:07 am

Delete this. From Brooklyn nine-nine to Rizzoli&Isles there are so much better drama to watch

George September 20, 2013 at 10:50 am

you can say that again!

jj September 19, 2013 at 2:58 am

Love the show….please don’t cancel! Discovered it this summer and was able to catch up before season 4 started…..I’m hooked now!

Anonymous September 20, 2013 at 11:18 am

Good going! I vote with you! I hope after the 4 week break there is an awesome turnaround leading into a new season. Come on Season 5!!!

Eileen September 18, 2013 at 9:52 pm

Love Covert affairs. Annie and Augie are so hot together. please don’t cancel the show as I look forward to it every week

J September 18, 2013 at 12:58 am

I didn’t see Covert Affairs going past the first season. But with the appearance of some awesome creative thinkers. The show has continued to amaze me. So, yes, go for it. What ever curveball S04 ends with. I have belief that that team can create an awesome and strong continuance to S05 and beyond.

Sandy September 17, 2013 at 9:59 pm

Keep it on – I will be very disappointed in USA if Covert Affairs is cancelled! It is the #1 show on any TV channel anywhere in the world!!

Maureen September 17, 2013 at 9:56 pm

Keep Covert Affairs!!! Exciting drama.

Bre September 14, 2013 at 4:56 pm

Renew it! I love the relationship between Auggie and Annie! If you cancel it, that would just break my heart!