Dracula: Season One Ratings

Dracula TV show on NBC ratingsThe peacock network has found ratings success with the dark Grimm series on Friday nights. Is there room for another spooky thriller or will Dracula be cancelled quickly like so many other series? Stay tuned!

NBC’s Dracula is a retelling of the classic Bram Stoker story. In London, Dracula (Jonathan Rhys Meyers) is posing as an American entrepreneur while he seeks revenge on those who cursed him. He doesn’t count on falling in love with a woman (Jessica De Gouw) who looks just like his deceased wife. Others in the cast include Thomas Kretschmann, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Victoria Smurfit, Katie McGrath, and Nonso Anozie.

5/10 update: NBC has cancelled Dracula after one season and 10 episodes.

Final season averages: 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.25 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Dracula TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Kerryn January 19, 2014 at 7:10 am

This show is addictive please renew. Best show ever.

Ginevra January 19, 2014 at 6:15 am

Io amo questa serie, non può essere cancellata, in Italia è molto amata!e qui tutti speriamo che venga riconfermata!

I love this series, can not be deleted, it is very popular in Italy!here we all hope that it is confirmed!

Evan K January 19, 2014 at 4:26 am

Brilliant show, well written, fantastic atmosphere / visuals and amazing performances. it would be a crime to not renew for a second season.

cherie January 19, 2014 at 3:38 am

I love this show. Its actually an adult vampire show unlike vampire diaries which is aimed towards a younger audience. Its nice to have a more realistic vampire instead of him turning into bats.

Frank January 19, 2014 at 3:01 am

I hope they renew this one and new character if ever, like Dr. Victor Frakenstein, he’ll be a good help for the experiment they’re doing to make Greyson walk on sunlight for a longer time….

Heather January 19, 2014 at 2:29 am

I love love love this show!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch it every Friday night, love the change in storyline and love the character twists

Anonymous January 19, 2014 at 2:19 am

Absolutely LOVE this show! I will be devastated if it’s canceled! Jonathan Rhys Meyers is one of my favorites, I waited nearly a year for the first episode. And each week, by Saturday morning I am already tired of waiting for the next episode. I think it deserves at least one more season to prove its worth to the rest of the world. Please don’t cancel Dracula before it has had a chance to catch on.

Anonymous January 19, 2014 at 2:05 am

Please renew this show! The acting is wonderful, the writing is nuanced and subtle. I am always pleased to note that there are several levels at play at any one moment. The sets are wonderful and the love story compelling. I would love to see more of it.

terry murphy January 19, 2014 at 12:52 am

Great show if they cancel it I am done with NBC.

maggie February 3, 2014 at 9:31 pm

Terry I agree, we should all boycott NBC, just like the Duck Dynasty fans threatened. Something has got to make them listen.

Kathy February 4, 2014 at 8:05 pm

Maggie couldn’t agree more about boycott.Dracula is only show on network worth tuning in for.Like Grimm but would gladly boycott it to fight for our FANTASTIC Dracula.All my family,friends,& theirs agree.Are you listening NBC?

Elizabeth Young January 18, 2014 at 11:18 pm

I absolutely am obsessed with the devotion Dracula carries for his true love. Such a magnificent story, well-written indeed. It seems shows cannot stay on the air anymore that have such quality writing and creativity. Just the thought of it being cancelled makes me sad.

Patricia January 18, 2014 at 11:07 pm

Please renew. This is a great show: the writing, the cast, the story, the set…

As Jim Ryan touched on, we need intelligent entertainment.

Jessica Kropog January 18, 2014 at 10:57 pm

I look forward to Friday night TV now because of Dracula and will be devastated if NBC doesn’t see the long term potential of this fantastic show. Bringing such a superb group of actors together, combining them with lavish sets, stunning costumes, and an interesting take on the Dracula lore was a brilliant concept. Lets hope the head honchos who were smart enough to greenlight the series will take a risk and RENEW FOR SEASON TWO! An actor of Rhys Meyer’s status can certainly grow the numbers if given proper time. NBC: please don’t blow it.

Jessica January 18, 2014 at 10:04 pm

I love this show, and I’m in the 18-49 demo, but as a mom, I don’t get out often on Friday nights. I really hope it is renewed.

jody hale January 18, 2014 at 9:47 pm

please please please dracula, i still watch repeats of the tudors even after watching the entire series. jonathan is so mesmerizing in dracula, the storyline is intelligent and comprensible. I look forward to watching on fri or on demand.

Anonymous January 18, 2014 at 8:22 pm

Please do not cancel Dracula! It is without a doubt one of the best TV shows of the moment. Although it is not exactly faithful to the original story, the changes are very interesting and good and the way the story is being told is intoxicating and addictive. The acting is very good, the actors play their parts wonderfully. The show is written in an intelligent way, full of references to the real Vlad Tepes, Sarcasm, Irony and Intelligence. It is truly a show written for intelligent people and true fans, a show people truly count minutes to next episode. It would be a true shame if it was cancelled.