Greek: What Did You Think of the Last Episode?

Greek series finaleTonight, ABC Family aired the final episode of Greek after four seasons on the air. The cable channel only recently acknowledged that the series was ending but others have hinted about it for awhile. Though fans are likely sad to see it go, it’s positive that the cast and crew were able to craft a true series finale.

In short, after four years, the characters have grown and matured and are ready to take on new challenges in the “real world.” The KT house is no more and Casey and Cappie — Captain John Paul Jones — happily drove away together, a far cry from how their relationship began.

What do you think? Did you like the finale? Was it a fulfilling way to say goodbye to the Greek characters? Will you miss the show?

Canceled and renewed TV show

63 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Anonymous says

A while back I started to watch Greek and little by little I’ve was loving the show more and more and I wish that there was more seasons

And is there going to be more seasons?

Please be more seasons!:(

2. greekfreak says

Like others on this post I just finished watching all 6 seasons on Netflix. This show is definitely one of my all time favorites! I don’t get how ABC family has allowed numerous sub par shows to continuously air but got rid of this one! I know the show has been over like 2 or 3 years now but I would still love a spin off or at least a special. Shame on you ABC family! We want the goods!

• ReyLoves says

I just finished this show today, (om Netflix as well). Since it has been 6 months since you posted your comment, I have a question. Do you ever get over the emotional pain to see the show go? Honestly there is a HOLE IN MY SOUL. The season finale was satisfying (although I wished they touched more on the Cappie/Evan make up part) and it’s not like I wanted it to be a different ending, I just want there to be MORE. I’ve almost resorted to reading FANFICTION! Help!

Thanks,
      -Rey

• Anonymous says

I mos def think they could do a TV movie. IRL so many ppl visit their college and/or Sorority/Fraternity on homecoming weekend to participate in the Greek float/parade or just to visit. They also could just do a simple 5, maybe 10 soon, year graduation reunion movie too. I think anything like that would be fantastic. Plus, if it did well, with those scenarios they could do a TV movie every so often that would keep us updated on the characters for good. Not many shows lend such a perfect way to continue on. Much like the Before Sunset trilogy (Trilogy as of now, wait 9 more years) it could really stand out as being an unique TV show if everyone involved could commit and the quality stay the same. Also like Before, if the actors would be able to have a say in what happens to their characters to make it worthwhile for them to revisit them over a long time frame. That every 5 years or so we see Greek and to think in 30yrs we could be looking at the beautiful journey the characters (as well as the actors) have taken. Again with Richard Linklater, but look at what made Boyhood so interesting being filmed over ten years.

3. Krystal Winchell says

I just finished all 6 seasons of Greek. Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. Cappie and Casey are by far my favorite people on this show. it would be great to see this show back on the air.

4. Hayhayhayls12 says

So sad this show ended. Just finished the season on nextflix:( I need to get into a new show now and don’t know where to start. I really fell in love with these characters!!

5. Natalie says

ABC Family loves to just cancels all the good shows!! First they canceled Greek on me then Jane by Design now they are doing the worst they are cancelling THE SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER!! Why? Greek had great ratings Jane by design was working its way up to to having excellent ratings and Secret Life had excellent rating compared to shows like Gossip Girl!

Abc Family keeps shows like Switched at Birth!! Or even worse Beverly Hills Nannies!! or the Lying Game! I didn’t think the Lying Game was that good just heard that after Secret Life goes off Lying Game comes on. Like what a horrible move!! An excellent show for a poorly written already done show on another network (that was also canceled)!

I would hope at least that ABC Family would do a 2 hour special on Greek & The Secret Life of the American Teenager around Christmas time of 2013 to let us know what is going on with our charaters. It will also let us know what is going on with the Actors that play them. Sign them up now before they get to busy!!!!

Thats all for now! Have a great day!

6. kITESH says

LOVED THE SHOW, SAD TO KNOW THAT THEY WILL NOT BE BACK. I THINK, RUSTY, ASHLEY AND REBECCA COULD HAVE CARRIED THE SERIES FOWARD WITHOUT CASEY AND CAPPIE. CRAP WAY TO END THE SHOW THOUGH, GUESS ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END.