Greek: What Did You Think of the Last Episode?

Greek series finaleTonight, ABC Family aired the final episode of Greek after four seasons on the air. The cable channel only recently acknowledged that the series was ending but others have hinted about it for awhile. Though fans are likely sad to see it go, it’s positive that the cast and crew were able to craft a true series finale.

In short, after four years, the characters have grown and matured and are ready to take on new challenges in the “real world.” The KT house is no more and Casey and Cappie — Captain John Paul Jones — happily drove away together, a far cry from how their relationship began.

What do you think? Did you like the finale? Was it a fulfilling way to say goodbye to the Greek characters? Will you miss the show?

Anonymous July 5, 2014 at 8:36 pm

A while back I started to watch Greek and little by little I’ve was loving the show more and more and I wish that there was more seasons

And is there going to be more seasons?

Please be more seasons!:(

greekfreak February 11, 2014 at 8:41 pm

Like others on this post I just finished watching all 6 seasons on Netflix. This show is definitely one of my all time favorites! I don’t get how ABC family has allowed numerous sub par shows to continuously air but got rid of this one! I know the show has been over like 2 or 3 years now but I would still love a spin off or at least a special. Shame on you ABC family! We want the goods!

ReyLoves June 25, 2014 at 8:27 pm

I just finished this show today, (om Netflix as well). Since it has been 6 months since you posted your comment, I have a question. Do you ever get over the emotional pain to see the show go? Honestly there is a HOLE IN MY SOUL. The season finale was satisfying (although I wished they touched more on the Cappie/Evan make up part) and it’s not like I wanted it to be a different ending, I just want there to be MORE. I’ve almost resorted to reading FANFICTION! Help!

Thanks,
-Rey

Anonymous June 17, 2013 at 7:00 pm

I cried on the last episode I want more of it

Bri January 15, 2013 at 8:52 pm

Umm there are 7 seasons of Greek not 4

admin January 15, 2013 at 11:27 pm

It ran from July 9, 2007 to March 7, 2011. There are four seasons.

Krystal Winchell November 21, 2012 at 7:51 pm

I just finished all 6 seasons of Greek. Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. Cappie and Casey are by far my favorite people on this show. it would be great to see this show back on the air.

Hayhayhayls12 November 16, 2012 at 12:12 am

So sad this show ended. Just finished the season on nextflix:( I need to get into a new show now and don’t know where to start. I really fell in love with these characters!!

Natalie November 6, 2012 at 11:50 pm

ABC Family loves to just cancels all the good shows!! First they canceled Greek on me then Jane by Design now they are doing the worst they are cancelling THE SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER!! Why? Greek had great ratings Jane by design was working its way up to to having excellent ratings and Secret Life had excellent rating compared to shows like Gossip Girl!

Abc Family keeps shows like Switched at Birth!! Or even worse Beverly Hills Nannies!! or the Lying Game! I didn’t think the Lying Game was that good just heard that after Secret Life goes off Lying Game comes on. Like what a horrible move!! An excellent show for a poorly written already done show on another network (that was also canceled)!

I would hope at least that ABC Family would do a 2 hour special on Greek & The Secret Life of the American Teenager around Christmas time of 2013 to let us know what is going on with our charaters. It will also let us know what is going on with the Actors that play them. Sign them up now before they get to busy!!!!

Thats all for now! Have a great day!

kITESH October 5, 2011 at 5:00 am

LOVED THE SHOW, SAD TO KNOW THAT THEY WILL NOT BE BACK. I THINK, RUSTY, ASHLEY AND REBECCA COULD HAVE CARRIED THE SERIES FOWARD WITHOUT CASEY AND CAPPIE. CRAP WAY TO END THE SHOW THOUGH, GUESS ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END.