Hart of Dixie: CW Series Renewed for Season Four

Hart of DixieZoe Hart will continue to practice medicine down south. The CW has renewed Hart of Dixie for a fourth season.

Hart of Dixie follows a big-city doctor (Rachel Bilson) who’s adjusting to small-town living and a complicated love triangle. The rest of the cast includes Scott Porter, Jaime King, Wilson Bethel, and Cress Williams.

Though not given an early renewal in February, it was expected that Dixie would be returning for a fourth season. The show’s ratings were down nearly 30% season-to-season but 64 episodes have been produced already. Another season will bring the tally closer to giving the series a better count for syndication.

What do you think? Are you glad that Hart of Dixie is returning for a fourth season or do you think it should have been cancelled, to make room for something else?

Canceled and renewed TV show

153 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. dianne says

Love this show. I am enjoy the series a lot. I have been watching it on Netflix and hope to see it continue.

2. pat says

please keep it going love love it me and my sister talks about it allthe time and we miss it when its not on thank you for bringin it back for the fourth sesion

3. ericka says

They just can’t, I love THE HEART OF DIXIE!!!! It’s one of my favorite shows next to the Vampire Diaries and the original

4. carol donnachie says

please,please do not cancel,we aussies are so,so hooked it is crazy how we love the whole cast,what will we do if you cancel,i would like to be notified as soon as it returns to aussie t.v.truly,we all can,t wait,life is so boring without zoey in it,can,t wait to see who she will finish up with.

5. Vicki says

I just started watching the series on Netflix and I really enjoy it. I do hope it stays around for awhile. It is refreshing for a change to see something besides cop related series and reality tv. Go Hart of Dixie!!!!!!!

6. Kristen says

They totally screwed Hart of Dixie by changing it to Friday night!! No wonder the ratings dropped! Leave the damn shows on the original nights they premiered on & all should be fine! If Hart of Dixie gets cancelled I will not be watching CW anymore because I loved Ringer & The Secret Circle & than they got cancelled so I’m really over the crap CW pulls.

7. Yvonne says

Another series fantastic. Don’t know what we will do when Zoe finally gets together with … George … Wade …. Someone else.