Hell’s Kitchen: Season 12 Ratings

Hell's Kitchen season 12 ratingsChef Gordon Ramsay has been incredibly successful with FOX TV shows like MasterChef, MasterChef Junior, and Kitchen Nightmares. Hell’s Kitchen has done so well that the network has already renewed it for a 13th season, before season 12 even started airing. But, nothing can last forever, right? Is it too much Ramsay for the viewing public? Will FOX regret renewing Hell’s Kitchen so far in advance? Time will tell.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

Final season averages: 1.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 4.83 million total viewers.

Reference point: The 11th season of Hell’s Kitchen, which aired over the summer months, averaged a 2.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.08 million total viewers.

Note: These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like the Hell’s Kitchen TV series? Are you glad that’s been renewed for a 13th season or, is it time for the series to be cancelled?

anchor1 July 8, 2014 at 11:25 pm

Niza puesto. Estaba revisando continuamente constantemente este
blog y estoy Estoy impresionado! Muy útiles información particular la
última parte :) me preocupo por ejemplo info mucho
. Yo estaba buscando este particular, Información durante un largo tiempo .
Gracias y buena suerte mejor de las suertes .

Farnsworth Bentley June 28, 2014 at 9:44 pm

It’s time to cancel Hell’s Kitchen. It has become very obvious that it is scripted – and also, everyone knows the producers give COOKING CLASSES to the participants prior to taping. Last season, it was obvious by episode 8 who Ramsey was going to pick as winner, and this season it’s shaping up the same way. He’s a hack making dollars. Time to go.

Hope June 25, 2014 at 7:34 pm

I love hell’s kitchen. Some of the chefs are blow hards & idiots. They need to be put in their place.

stelaże June 15, 2014 at 1:06 pm

You actually make it seem really easy with your presentation however I to
find this matter to be actually something that I feel I’d by no means understand.
It seems too complex and extremely huge for me. I am looking ahead in your next publish, I will attempt to get the hang
of it!

Ronnie April 5, 2014 at 2:28 am

I have to admit I love all of Gordon’s shows and never tire of them. There was a several month period when there were no Gordon shows on the air and I felt like I was going through withdrawal. I say renew!

Christopher Bernard March 17, 2014 at 5:51 am

I would love to get on season 13 I have ms. But I can still cook better than most if I can apply let me know . thank you much Christopher Bernard.

PS. I like the show think I would do well.

Why Watch March 14, 2014 at 4:27 pm

What I can’t understand are the people who enjoy watching people get yelled at, denegrated and mentally abused. I don’t find the Ramsay shows one iota interesting.

Grandizer March 28, 2014 at 12:39 pm

Never worked in a high volume kitchen of a better then average restaurant then have you?
No matter what you think almost every chef that has gone through the experience of working with Ramsey is a better chef for it. You don’t get coddled when you are on a show where you are supposed to have some experience in what you are doing, standards to be met, and a time limit to meet.
I have a daughter in school to be a chef, I hope she is treated this way. The big money for chefs come from chefs that can handle this sort of pressure. If you want to work in a B&B, then no, you don’t need Gordon’s brand of teaching. Yes he IS TEACHING. But if you want to work in a Las Vegas, San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Boston restaurant with REAL cloth tablecloths and real wine that costs more then 20 dollars a bottle, then you need to be able to perform ALL of the time, the first time.
More power to Gordon Ramsey.

marcia March 14, 2014 at 12:15 pm

fox better keep as much GR as possible! i’ve been a loyal fan of GR shows since their 1st epi’s, i even watch his UK shows!! fox, if u know what’s good for u, u will keep GR!!!