Intelligence: Season One Ratings

Intelligence TV show ratingsHostages was a big ratings disappointment for CBS. They’re hoping that their new Intelligence series will perform much better. Will it be cancelled or become a hit? Stay tuned!

On Intelligence, Gabriel Vaughn (Josh Holloway) is a high-tech intelligence operative who’s been enhanced with a super-computer microchip in his brain. It allows him to be connected directly into the global information grid. Other castmembers include Marg Helgenberger, Meghan Ory, Michael Rady, John Billingsley, P. J. Byrne, Tomas Arana, Lance Reddick, and Peter Coyote.

5/10 update: Intelligence has been cancelled by CBS after 13 episodes and one season.

Final season averages: 1.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.85 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Intelligence TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

229 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. susan says

I LOVE this show. I watch it with my 70 year old mother and she likes it too! I read that it may be cancelled. That is ridiculous! I hope it stays around. I love the characters and their story.

2. Vic says

Really enjoy the show and the way it has been developing…. they better bring it back for AT LEAST another season. This is the only show that I actually tune into each Monday.

3. Anonymous says

This show may have had a slow start but the characters and plots are developing and becoming more complex. I look forward each week to seeing a new episode and watching the characters grow. I think the interplay between government agencies is a problem which will continue to develop along with the show. This show should be given more time to meet the potential that is increasing each week. I love the characters and would miss the quirky father and son, the gorgeous and well matched dynamic duo, and the less than warm and fuzzy director. Please give Intelligence the time it needs to become more than great!

4. Gemini2851 says

This show has great potential. The characters are excellent, but need to be developed more. The actors are first rate, but the writers need to let them use more of their acting talent. The March 24 show was miles ahead of the earlier episodes. If the show gets renewed, it may have enough time to become one of the few CBS quality shows on Monday nights. It is the only reason that I turn the TV on for Mondays. I look forward to seeing it next year.

5. CT says

I really think this show is great, love the actors,the characters they play, and the story lines. I hope this show gets to reach it’s potential, and not fall by the wayside.

6. Chris says

My husband and I really love Intelligence. We look forward to watching it every week. We record it on Tivo since another favorite, The Blacklist, is on at the same time. In my opinion, changing the night it airs would boost ratings. Friday before/after Blue Bloods (I don’t care for Hawaii 5-0) Or before/after The Good Wife, or after Criminal Minds.

7. Anonymous says

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! CBS should totally keep it because the chemistry between the characters and just the show in general is incredible!! I hope that it’s renewed!!

8. Cowgurl says

Cancel it. Too predictable between who wins and loses. I mean, it is between good guys (the government) vs bad guys (unorganized and dumb criminals) and the good guys are winning without putting a sweat. Putting a sweat = losing all the time until some episodes later whereby they win eventually because they struggled. Look at Walking Dead. The good guys are the few common folks struggling to survive and the bad guy(s) is nature or natural environment.

9. Polly Byrd says

Please don’t cancel this show, it’s fresh and has great characters. The storylines are also very good. I would much prefer it had a better time slot than 10 p.m. though. I think the writing is fresh and I love the character interactions with each other.

GREAT SHOW!!!

10. NovaKat says

Keep it — it has a few problems that need to be fixed (mostly the heavy acting by his boss and the other military people) but it’s got potential! I never watched “Lost” so this is the first time I’ve seen Josh Holloway.

11. lisa says

LOVE this show and all the characters, I most definitely hope this show returns for a second season. Each episode keeps getting better and better.

12. Anonymous says

Keep it!!! I love this show!!! The chemistry between the characters is amazing, and the story line gets better every episode! Let’s see a season 2! Come on CBS, give it a better time slot!!!