Kickin’ It: Season Four for Disney XD Series

Kickin' It season fourDisney XD has renewed Kickin’ It, their highest-rated TV series, for a fourth season. Production will resume in November in Los Angeles with the new episodes expected to air some time in 2014. There’s no word on how many installments have been ordered.

The fourth season of the martial arts series will star Jason Earles, Leo Howard, Mateo Arias, and Dylan Riley Snyder. Olivia Holt is leaving the show to star in a new Disney Channel comedy series, I Didn’t Do It, which will premiere in 2014.

Season three of Kickin’ It is currently airing and is Disney XD’s top series in total viewership and several young demographics. In addition, it’s outperforming season two by double digits.

What do you think? Are you a fan of Kickin’ It? How long do you think the series should run?

Daniel January 24, 2015 at 7:37 pm

I agree that kickin it should do a season 5

Anonymous January 15, 2015 at 11:36 pm

I think kickin it should do another season with Olivia holt back I miss the romance between jack and Kim

kara oldham January 12, 2015 at 11:13 pm

There should be a fith season with Kim back. People love the sparks between Jack and Kim. Eddie should also cone back. It should also go on for a sixth season as well with the whole gang together Eddie, Kim, Jack, Milton, Jerry, and Rudy. I cried when kKim left.

siti January 9, 2015 at 11:26 am

Should continue season 5 with kim in it.people love to see the love affair between kim and jack plus the karate action.without kim,the shows isnt complete because they were the original casting members.

Robert December 30, 2014 at 1:13 pm

I want to know if there will be a DVD set of all the Seasons. A fantastic show with great acting and “action”. It would be a collector’s item.

aspring actress December 19, 2014 at 12:58 am

As much as i like watching kickin’it and it’s my favourite show i really didn’t enjoy fourth season but i don’t want it to end i think it should go on for at least two more seasons and can there be a movie about kickin’it where by every one finds out uhm jack has an adopted sister who doesn’t want him to be with kim and joined by kai set out to hurt jack where it hurts the most.and everyone at the dojo are getting sick of watching jack and kim hugging,cuddling and kissing.

Mallika das November 23, 2014 at 9:39 am

I love kickin it!!!!! I think they should keep going for at least 1-2 years maybe? It would be really awesome!! But I don’t think it can go on forever even though that would be amazing :)

kickinitwithyou2 November 7, 2014 at 11:26 pm

Kickin it is my life and bunch of others. I will cry forever when it ends. Btw why haven’t they aired n episode after seaford hustle

melody October 29, 2014 at 11:02 pm

KICKIN IT SHOULD NEVER END!!!!!!!!!! THAT SHOW IS MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RHONDA HANSEN October 23, 2014 at 12:37 am

AS FOR LAB RATS PLEASE KEEP IT GOING TOO DO NOT END THE SHOW PLEASE!!!!

RHONDA HANSEN October 23, 2014 at 12:35 am

WOULD YOU PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL KICKIN IT OR LAB RATSI LIKE BOTH OF THESE SHOWS AS FOR THE KICKIN IT YOU NEED TO USE MORE MARTIAL ARTS DEFEND PEOPLE WHO ARE BEEING BULLIED AROUND OR WHEN SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT OR MAVBE ANOTHER ROBBERY OR SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN USE THE MARTIAL ARTS ON BUT DON’T CANCEL KICKIN IT PLEASE!!!!

Adam September 7, 2014 at 11:51 pm

I think the people should do a movie before they end it

Mallika das November 23, 2014 at 9:40 am

I agree they should do one for kickin it!!!!