Kickin’ It: Season Four for Disney XD Series

Kickin' It season fourDisney XD has renewed Kickin’ It, their highest-rated TV series, for a fourth season. Production will resume in November in Los Angeles with the new episodes expected to air some time in 2014. There’s no word on how many installments have been ordered.

The fourth season of the martial arts series will star Jason Earles, Leo Howard, Mateo Arias, and Dylan Riley Snyder. Olivia Holt is leaving the show to star in a new Disney Channel comedy series, I Didn’t Do It, which will premiere in 2014.

Season three of Kickin’ It is currently airing and is Disney XD’s top series in total viewership and several young demographics. In addition, it’s outperforming season two by double digits.

What do you think? Are you a fan of Kickin’ It? How long do you think the series should run?

56 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Anonymous says

Kickin it should go on to season 7! If Olivia doesn’t come back, they should find another girl replacement.

2. Hannah says

I think Kickin’ It should go to a 7th season because Kickin’ It is the most watched Disney XD show EVER!!! And it teaches kids about loyalty, honesty, and friendship + I am in love with this show!!

3. Madison Paige Mauldin says

I hope kickin’ it goes on for a really long time it the best show I’ve every watched it taught me about friendship caring for other helping a friend and so much more I love this show so much. I hope it doesn’t get canceled for a long time.:) Because if it does I will cry my eyes out.:(

4. Jacob says

I love Kickn it and my favorite character is Rudy and I think the show should go to season 7. That’s my opinion. I think they can do it.

• says

I THINK IT SHOULD TO ON BECAUSE CHANNEL 304 WOULD BE BORING.IT SHOULD GO TO SEASON 8.THAT`S MY OPINION.I THINK THEY CAN DO IT.PLEASE I BEG OF YOU

5. Jazmin says

I think there should be an Eason 5 and Olivia holt should come back on kickin it I live that show I seen the very first episode to the last episode of season 4 I grew up with that’s show it taught me a lot of things And how to take care of myself I think it should continue and if not then end it where lol the cast member meet up together from season 1 and have an amazing ending and saying the wasabi code together and something amazing