Lab Rats: Season Three for Disney XD Series

LAB RATS ON DISNEY XDDisney XD has renewed Lab Rats for a third season. Production on the new episodes will begin in September and they’re expected to start airing in early 2014.

Here’s the full press release:

DISNEY XD PICKS UP A THIRD SEASON OF HIT BIONIC COMEDY SERIES “LAB RATS”

Disney XD has ordered a third season of its #1 series “Lab Rats,” it was announced today by Adam Bonnett, Executive Vice President, Original Programming, Disney Channels Worldwide. Production on the hilarious adventure series will resume in Los Angeles, California in September for a Winter 2014 premiere.

“The comedic storytelling coupled with the chemistry between our incredibly talented creative team and ensemble cast has created a show that resonates with our Disney XD audience,” said Bonnett. “We’re looking forward to continuing that success with a third season that flexes the Lab Rats’ bionic powers with action-packed adventures and higher stakes.”

Created by Chris Peterson and Bryan Moore (“That ’70s Show”) and executive-produced by Peterson, Moore and Hayes Jackson (“According to Jim”), the series stars Billy Unger as Chase, Spencer Boldman as Adam, Kelli Berglund as Bree, with Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo and Hal Sparks as Davenport. Recurring are Angel Parker as Tasha and Will Forte as the voice of Eddy.

2013 to date, “Lab Rats” is Disney XD’s #1 series in Total Viewers (835,000) and target Kid 6-14 (556,000/1.6 rating), Boy 6-14 (345,000/1.9 rating), Tween 9-14 (402,000/1.7 rating) and Boy 9-14 (246,000/2.0 rating) demos.*

The top rated sci-fi adventure series follows Leo, an ordinary teen, who attends high school with his older teen siblings – Adam, Bree and Chase – super-humans with bionic powers. In season two, which currently airs Monday nights on Disney XD, Adam, Bree and Chase learn the truth about their origin and discover new super-human abilities that take their missions further than ever before. Leo, who has secretly always wanted bionic powers, is getting in on the action by helping the Lab Rats out in difficult situations.

The series is produced by It’s A Laugh Productions, Inc. and carries a TV-Y7 parental guideline.

Disney XD is a basic cable channel and multi-platform brand showcasing a compelling mix of live-action and animated programming for Kids age 6-14, hyper-targeting boys and their quest for discovery, accomplishment, sports, adventure and humor. Disney XD branded content spans television, online, mobile and VOD platforms. The programming includes series, movies and short-form, as well as sports-themed programming developed with ESPN. In the U.S., Disney XD is seen on a 24-hour, advertiser supported network that reaches over 80 million households via its basic cable and satellite affiliates.

* [Source: NTI, U.S. ratings, most current data, originals only]

What do you think? Do you enjoy this show? Are you glad that it’s coming back for a third season?

Bionic Freak August 5, 2014 at 6:31 am

The mysterious guy is Viktor Crane he’s a sociopath who’s been implanting himself
with bionics. Don’t make Marcus your favorite. He’s a bionic villain.

Alex August 1, 2014 at 8:51 am

Whoever

RHONDA HANSEN July 28, 2014 at 10:13 pm

ARE THE LAB RATS ENDING THE TV SHOW? I HOPE NOT YET!!!!

kiera July 28, 2014 at 11:16 am

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED TO SEE SEASON 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiera July 28, 2014 at 11:14 am

i love lab rats! its awesome but i cant see season 3 because 1 i don’t have Disney channel 2 its not on Netflix only 1 and 2 and 3 there is no way i can

Chantz.B July 18, 2014 at 2:37 pm

I love this show my friends told me about it at school they said it was realy cool but I didint belive them I thout it would be stupid but I recorded an EP and it was realy realy good but its only on ameracan netflix and I live in canada.But my dad has ameracan netflix and my mom only has it on her tablet and they live in diferent houses. But anyways I love Lab rats its my nuber 1 show and it sucks soooo much that season three isint on netflix yet!My favorite character is gota be Chace not just because his name is simalur to mine Chantz hes realy smart and mabye takes charge a litle too much but hes my favorite.I also like leo cause hes adventures and realy funy and he messes things up alot of the time.

kiera July 28, 2014 at 11:18 am

I KNOW RIGHT I BET I’LL NEVER SEE THE 3RD SEASON!

paul bagley June 3, 2014 at 3:26 pm

just gotta be more love it too much

Austin April 30, 2014 at 6:53 pm

I love that show too.i like the episode when davenports memory gets wiped out

tabitha May 1, 2014 at 6:20 am

I like that episode but Imostly like that part were he’s 5 years old….

tabitha April 27, 2014 at 4:32 pm

This show is so awesome I really hope they do more seasons. This is an more awesome show than any show but the thudermans are the best too. But lab rats is my frist.

Katie April 12, 2014 at 10:42 pm

I love lab rats so much i love all the epitsodes on lab rats I love all the seasons is 1,2,3 I true love lab rats and I want to be on lab rats I am the next lab rat with bionic powers it will be so cool I have an agein in California whish my moms friend and now she is my agein she needs for me to get headshots for her to be on lab rats it is my favorite show and I am really an actress I am really am I love all the characters and my favorite two is dougles and marcus they are really funny and they are really cool and awesome

kiki sparks April 5, 2014 at 10:49 pm

I lovethat show I think that person was Marcus

Keegan January 26, 2014 at 8:15 pm

I am in love with this show I can’t wait for season 3 and by the way that guy that rescued Douglas was to tall to be Marcus so it’s probably not Marcus but it is a possibility.

Anonymous July 27, 2014 at 12:49 pm

Definitely not Marcus lol

Bionic freak August 5, 2014 at 6:43 am

It’s not Marcus Marcus died and doesn’t ever show again and I have seen every single episode thats been produced. The mysterious guy is Viktor Crane for those who don’t know he is a sociopath that has been implanting himself with bionics for years.

potter January 19, 2014 at 11:45 am

Love this show so much!

Naty September 26, 2013 at 7:05 pm

I’m 36 and absolutely love this show. I started watching by myself one night on netflix to test it out and was hooked from day one. I got my husband and two kids (4 & 6) hooked too. It has become our “family show”. I love the main character (Leo), he is AWESOME!! I also love the silly episodes. I’m so glad there are more seasons than just the 1st on netflix!

Taylor Haynes July 27, 2013 at 8:36 pm

Yes I love this show, but I think they need to have Marcus on more episodes.

Hannah José October 18, 2013 at 12:29 am

Yah’ first of all Marcus DIED in bionic showdown.

Worstnightmare January 16, 2014 at 12:22 am

No he didn’t remember he raised his hand out of the rubble and btw there is like a 90% chance he rescued Douglas in no going back

Daylon July 2, 2014 at 6:30 am

he can’t die. he is a robot