Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles: Bravo Show Gets Seventh Season

million dollar listing los angelesFollowing a big season finale, Bravo has renewed Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles for season seven. The last episode of season six aired on Wednesday night and drew more than 1.7 million viewers. The season averaged 1.3 million viewers, up from season five’s one million average.

No word on when the newest round of episodes will begin airing.

Earlier this week, Bravo ordered a new series, Million Dollar Listing Miami, and in August, they renewed the New York edition for a third season.

What do you think? Are you a fan of this franchise? Which edition do you like better — New York or Los Angeles?

Michelle April 17, 2014 at 2:10 pm

What happened to Chad on the LA show. I liked him too?

Michelle April 17, 2014 at 2:08 pm

I love both the shows, but my favorite is watching Josh Flag. I love him and his grandma.

Anonymous April 17, 2014 at 12:54 am

Love Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles!

gloria marie April 15, 2014 at 1:44 pm

COME ON ALREADY! Enough of the reruns. Bring on the new season of L A please asap!!

gloria marie April 15, 2014 at 1:36 pm

WHEN IS SEASON 7 GOING TO START??!! Let us fans know please!

Julie Darling April 14, 2014 at 10:20 pm

Please come back soon Million Dollar Listing LA! Love love love Josh Altman He’s the reason we watch the show. We are really missing him and the show.

Mohsin Ali April 11, 2014 at 11:43 pm

Definitely LA, I mean come on! New York is nice and I am really excited about Miami but in LA you get a variety of property ranging from 48000 sq ft mega mansions to Malibu beach properties and fixer upper apartments. In New York you get city views (which I hate) and cramped apartments. Properties are only a small part of the show’s entertainment value. The real excitement comes from the agents, and LA has better ones. Whether you see Josh Flagg hanging out with his eccentric grandma Edith or having relationship issues with his boyfriend Colton, it’s never really a dull moment with him (1,000,000 in sales to date). Madison (125 million in sales) has a great energy but sometimes, I don’t know he’s kind of needy. Josh Altman(500 million Altman brothers) is by far my least favorite from both shows! He is pompous and arrogant, he acts like he is the king of LA but Flagg has double the sales him and his brother do…combined! But every show needs a good villain and Altman manages to piss me off a lot more Ryan does. Luis (much better than the agent he replaced, Michael something? I forget his name) is a hustler, Boom! I love to see him work his way up the real estate ladder. Ryan thinks he is funnier, charming and more handsome than he actually is and is just an ass sometimes (humiliating Fredrick nonstop and not apologizing at the mixer in the most recent episode). Fredrick should have told Luis(50m in sales) it was sold but he did apologize and pay for it, so I’ll let it go. Also his wedding was intense! Oh… and he’s done 2,000,000,000 in sales!!

J R April 7, 2014 at 4:43 pm

Josh Altman’s got to GOOOOOOO…….he is ruining the show……….he should take his girlfriend with him…….I don’t know if they look like RATS because they act that way ……possibly they just look like RATS…….BAD NEGATIVE ENERGY is not an asset for the show………LOVE,LOVE,LOVE Madison……..he’s a kind, charming, sweet soul……

gloria marie April 15, 2014 at 1:38 pm

LOVE JOSH & HEATHER!

Elaine Hinton April 7, 2014 at 3:05 pm

when is season 7 starting???????

Sandy April 4, 2014 at 6:57 pm

I love Million Dollar Listings LA. Reruns are on today. Please bring these guys back. my favorite reality show.

Brenda L Hess April 4, 2014 at 5:21 pm