stek September 17, 2011 at 12:27 pm

friends with benetis is renewed?

admin September 17, 2011 at 3:03 pm

stek » No, cancelled. http://tvseriesfinale.com/?p=20689

paul August 22, 2011 at 9:44 am

Only see 1 show worth watching, NBC has hit the bottom is is truly the worst network on TV, behind even TNT, Sify, Lifetime, Comedy Network and Fox. NBC is now the garbage network

Amanda August 16, 2011 at 9:24 am

what about saturday night live??

admin August 16, 2011 at 9:46 am

Amanda » It’s not a primetime show. It has been renewed.

Sherry June 20, 2011 at 12:50 am

Well, out of the new NBC lineup, I can’t say that the new shows appeal to me. The only shows that I know I will watch are Parenthood, Harry’s Law and Chuck.
Your write up on Prime Suspect doesn’t grab my interest. The Playboy Club is not something I would care to watch based on it’s content. Smash is an emphatic ‘NO’ for me. I’ll check out Grimm and Awake when they air, undetermined at this time. The Firm, I read the book and saw the original movie. I don’t think I want to follow up on it in a tv series. For one reason or another the “new comedies” don’t seem funny in writing, so I most likely won’t waste my time on them.

Kat May 24, 2011 at 12:01 am

The only thing I’m looking forward to on this network is Grimm — it’s pretty amazing a network could fail so much that I’m only watching one show on it (I’m pretty sure I’m watching or going to watch at least three shows on all of the other networks). Grimm’s got potential, but why did they have to put it in Fringe’s and Supernatural’s time slot? I see I’ll be making full use of all three TVs and VCRs in my house… It’ll be a shame if Grimm fails simply because of NBC putting it in the ~one~ established sci-fi slot on all the networks. It strikes me as a new “Angel” (it comes from David Greenwalt, who did a lot of work on that show), but we’ll see if it fails as badly as “The Cape” did on NBC this past season. Meanwhile, it looks like they didn’t pick up similiarly themed (police drama in a world where magic is commonplace and public knowledge), which had a lot of talent (both actors and a writer) from “Battlestar Galactica” — that’s too bad, but I can see that maybe they wouldn’t want two sci-fi programs in the same season. The other pilot I was interested in on this network was “Reconstruction” — a Civil War era drama, which looked a heck of a lot more interesting than yet another singing competition show. Ah well. “Awake” looks all right, too, but my schedule’s already overstuffed, so I can live without it.

Kat May 24, 2011 at 12:09 am

17th Precinct, with Jamie Bamber, James Callis, Tricia Heilfer, Kristin Kreuk, and Matt Long, with Ronald D. Moore as the writer is the other pilot I mention. With talent like that attached to it, the buzz factor alone would’ve been through the roof. Sigh.

Sarah May 23, 2011 at 4:05 pm

Big fan of Community! Everything else I can take it or leave it.
Can’t believe they canceled Law & Order – the original. IDIOTS!

Cheryl May 22, 2011 at 9:42 pm

I don’t think I’m going to put myself out there to enjoy any of these shows just to have them canceled. I thoroughly enjoyed Law and Order-Los Angeles, Chase, and Undercovers. These were excellant shows and were not given a chance. Constantly moving the shows to different nights/times, so that no one knows when their shows are on. If it weren’t for my DVR and having these shows in my priority list I would have missed a lot of these brillant shows. I feel that NBC does not want me as a vierwer, at least they have convinced me they don’t want/need me. No wonder they are last, and they will probably stay last. <:))))<

bob May 21, 2011 at 2:35 am

Grimm in the same timeslot as Supernatural and Fringe…

Really?

REALLY?

Why can’t one of these networks put something worth watching on a Wednesday or Saturday or something instead of lumping them all in at the same time.

Herb May 18, 2011 at 7:51 am

Well as usual NBC blows it again. Threw away there good programs like Chase and Out Source and expects to watch a bunch of new trash just so we can maybe get interested and they can cancel them also. I will be watching NBC for 1 show next season Chuck and as soon as they cance that one NBC will no longer be on my schedule for anything including there local news. They like being last I guess.

Lois S May 16, 2011 at 11:05 am

What CRAP NBC has planned for next season..Harry’s Law and the Biggest Loser are the only winners.

Doug May 16, 2011 at 6:21 am

I am glad that they are giving Chuck a good send off. After that is over, I will have no reason to watch NBC. I will not give any of their new shows a try. Why bother, they will cancel them all before I even have a chance to watch them on my DVR.

Paul May 15, 2011 at 5:16 pm

Looks Like NBC will be the biggest loser again next season. I know I will only be watching 1 show on this crappy network next season and will not bother watching any of the new shows as they will be cancelled by end of season anyway. That is this networks pattern. Loved Chase to bad a better network doesn’t pick it up as it will do better on a different network. Same with Out Source after all who watches NBC any more.

Michael Joseph May 15, 2011 at 12:02 pm

“Awake” and “Grimm” seem pretty interesting, but the sitcoms all sound stupid… but I supposed Modern Family and Raising Hope would sound equally as stupid on paper. We’ll have to see.

r4in May 15, 2011 at 11:55 am

I am not if I got it right: It means, that 30 Rock returns in middle-season, not in Fall?

admin May 15, 2011 at 12:23 pm

r4in » True

r4in May 15, 2011 at 12:31 pm

So I guess we get only 13 eps instead of usual 20+? That’s pretty sad, considering 30 Rock is the only NBC’s sitcom I watch. Any of those new sitcoms better be good.

Jason May 15, 2011 at 11:06 am

Awake is being held until mid-season? BAH. BAH, I say!